Dungdalk A Thu 10th Dec KO 5 55pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Dungdalk A Thu 10th Dec KO 5 55pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up Dundalk..who gives a fuck :rubchin: anyone :rubchin: nah not me either.Well probably scud the hole off them and all will be rosy in night fever hairs garden :roll:

DB10GOONER

Re: Dungdalk A Thu 10th Dec KO 5 55pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

Dundalk is an absolute cess pool full of many many cùnts that still support sinn fein and their military wing the drug dealing murdering IRA cùnts.

We'll wipe them 6-0 and Pep-Lite will then speak of - ah you know what I just don't give a fuck what he says I'll have switched off by then. :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I think we'd have worked on our 'transitions' by then, and Arteta has already said the goals will come when we sort out a few 'details'.

Lets face it - we could pick the ladies team and we'd win this

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Another excuse for ArTWATer to start Nketiah. Pepe will potter around the pitch looking miserable, as usual, and we'll probably be held until late on.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Saw the scoreline in the tea leaves this morning (Tasseography :wink: ).

There were no tea leaves on the left hand side of the cup but 17 on the right and as its an away game its pretty obvious what that means.

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Interesting fact for you guys (back by popular demand for all away games :wink: ):- 10 minutes north of Dundalk is the Hill of Faughart. 3 battles were fought here, most recently between the kingdom of Scotland and forces loyal to the English crown in 1318. Edward the Bruce (brother of Scottish king Robert) was defeated here and his headless body is still buried.
Faughart was also the birthplace of one of Ireland's patron saints (St Brigid) and remains a place of pilgrimage to this day.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:44 pm

There were no tea leaves on the left hand side of the cup but 17 on the right and as its an away game its pretty obvious what that means.
Or Tasseomancy in my neck of the woods :?

Yup you don't drink coffee! :D :?

Though of course one can also employ the use of un-used Coffee grinds to do the same thing, but that is most oft termed 'Tassology' by the Jamaican Wu Ju men and women. Whereas in Hiaiti the Houngans and Mabo's use coffee grains or beans (sometimes blended with Sea Salt) to 'seal a circle' if they are doing a repossession.

:proudtosay:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:06 pm

Though of course one can also employ the use of un-used Coffee grinds to do the same thing, but that is most oft termed 'Tassology' by the Jamaican Wu Ju men and women. Whereas in Hiaiti the Houngans and Mabo's use coffee grains or beans (sometimes blended with Sea Salt) to 'seal a circle' if they are doing a repossession.

:shock: :shock:

So what did the coffee beans say the score would be, we can compare who was more accurate mate :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Lets hope Smith Rowe scores and assists again......want him to be in high spirits when he goes back to his regular job of being Willian's boot boy

John F

Post by John F »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:26 pm
Interesting fact for you guys (back by popular demand for all away games :wink: ):- 10 minutes north of Dundalk is the Hill of Faughart. 3 battles were fought here, most recently between the kingdom of Scotland and forces loyal to the English crown in 1318. Edward the Bruce (brother of Scottish king Robert) was defeated here and his headless body is still buried.
Faughart was also the birthplace of one of Ireland's patron saints (St Brigid) and remains a place of pilgrimage to this day.
Interesting fact no 2.In under 1/2 hour from Dundalk you can nip across the cooley peninsula to Carlingford Lough a wide inlet full of Lager that separates Ireland from Northern Ireland.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Oh for fuck's sake. Have we got another fucking game? Can't we just pretend we didn't know and not turn up? Then do that again and again and again for every single match left this season?

"What match? Nope, no idea what you're on about old chap. Not in the diary. The letter must have got lost in the post. Oh, well, let's just forget about it and move on."

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:04 pm
Oh for fuck's sake. Have we got another fucking game? Can't we just pretend we didn't know and not turn up? Then do that again and again and again for every single match left this season?

"What match? Nope, no idea what you're on about old chap. Not in the diary. The letter must have got lost in the post. Oh, well, let's just forget about it and move on."
If only us fans were as "bought in" as all the players supposedly are eh mate?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:22 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:06 pm

:shock: :shock:

So what did the coffee beans say the score would be, we can compare who was more accurate mate :lol:
They spake mucho wisdom el amigo..They say

"OPEN THAT NEW BOTTLE OF TEQUILA AND SWALLOW THAT PINK WORMMMMMMMMM WITH MUCJOS GUSTO"

:cheers:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

And so I did...

And ze wurm it say

"Start a new poll"

and see what Ze Mystic Gooners zink???

And so I did

and it becomes ever more murky as the swirling of time mists gather over my empty bottle... :cry:

But za crazy voice from ze other room it say

"Run NOW !!! As Fast as your sombrero will allow to the off License Before it closes and get another Bottle

So I do this......

and ......

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:42 pm
And so I did...

And ze wurm it say

"Start a new poll"

and see what Ze Mystic Gooners zink???

And so I did

and it becomes ever more murky as the swirling of time mists gather over my empty bottle... :cry:

But za crazy voice from ze other room it say

"Run NOW !!! As Fast as your sombrero will allow to the off License Before it closes and get another Bottle

So I do this......

and ......
Did that worm also mention the words "lifetime ban" perchance? :lol: :wink: