Dungdalk A Thu 10th Dec KO 5 55pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Dungdalk A Thu 10th Dec KO 5 55pm

Post by augie »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:00 pm
Always good for English teams to visit other parts of the British Empire every now and again. Does us good to see how the colonies are getting on.

:box: :box: :box: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:00 pm
Always good for English teams to visit other parts of the British Empire every now and again. Does us good to see how the colonies are getting on.
Also always important to remember that while you are Jackbooting around your empire of genocide the Oirish lads that live among you are fucking your women. Fucking them hard too bro. Hard. 8)

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Just seen highlights on BT sport...FFS that commentator is impossible to listen to....just a string of cliches...trying to emphasise she is a footballer...presumably

Regardless of being male or female should this job not be on abiity....it will drive viewers away

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Didn't mind the lad with da dreddies who came on late in the game. Looked a lot better than Cellebos & only 18. Also agree the other lad Balagon looked OK in this game as well. Give em a go, fuck off Laca & Willian. :barscarf: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:33 am
Just seen highlights on BT sport...FFS that commentator is impossible to listen to....just a string of cliches...trying to emphasise she is a footballer...presumably

Regardless of being male or female should this job not be on abiity....it will drive viewers away

Seen a nice video clip on my phone of a man city women's player (could be former player I dont know) - cant put it up here or make and the midget mod would have a meltdown ( :wink: ) but fcuk it I enjoyed it 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:05 am
Redarmy wrote:

Seen a nice video clip on my phone of a man city women's player (could be former player I dont know) - cant put it up here or make and the midget mod would have a meltdown ( :wink: ) but fcuk it I enjoyed it 8)
Is it the one of the semi-retarded looking blond getting it doggy style in the kitchen while she's on the phone to a helpline or something?

She's a pig. :puke:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Anyone have a link to the highlights. The ones on YouTube are fucking terrible

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:31 am
augie wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

Is it the one of the semi-retarded looking blond getting it doggy style in the kitchen while she's on the phone to a helpline or something?

The one I have seen has a blond taking it doggy style whilst at same time licking the pussy off some other bird whose face isnt shown. After a few mins she turns around and decides to suck the cock off your man - I dunno what the other bird is doing at this time and I have watched it a few times to see if she is still involved at that stage :wink: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:15 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:31 am
augie wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

The one I have seen has a blond taking it doggy style whilst at same time licking the pussy off some other bird whose face isnt shown. After a few mins she turns around and decides to suck the cock off your man - I dunno what the other bird is doing at this time and I have watched it a few times to see if she is still involved at that stage :wink: :lol: :lol:
:coffeespit: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The one I saw was a Charlton bird and she got sacked by her club. :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:26 pm
The one I saw was a Charlton bird and she got sacked by her club. :lol:

Seen that one too :barscarf: :barscarf:

shu

Post by shu »

Augie , I had a friend who was also a shopkeeper Willy the chizz , he was always up to no good behind his shop counter too ! :D
Last edited by shu on Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

augie

Post by augie »

shu wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:17 pm
Augie , I had a friend who was also a shopkeeper Willy the chizz , he was always up to no good behind his shop counter too ! :D

I feel it my duty to check out these video's properly - service to the community 8) :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Any chance of a link to these disgusting videos, so I can condemn them 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:21 pm
John F wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:08 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:54 pm
Well done Smith Rowe and Balogun again - you can now go back to watching Xhaka, Willian and Ceballos every week again now.

Used to love this competition when we had a manager who used to promote the players that did well in it like Martinelli and Saka. These days its a mixture of the 'never will be's' like Mustafi (our captain and leader :banghead: ) and the ones that could score hat-tricks and still not get a sniff of PL action under El Beige

Back to the 1930s paced shite at the weekend - Ceballos gave us a little taster of that for 20 minutes there. Nice to see him continually over hitting passes, fouling and giving the ball away even against the Three Feathers
Balogun from what I read wanted to leave because of a lack of first team opportunities.He has been a prolific scorer in the youth sides and Auba rates him.You would think with the sh ite that has been on show lately he would at least make the subs bench in premiership games just to encourage him to sign as he looks promising.
By July, he will have signed for a club in Germany. He will then go on to score 100 goals in three seasons and then join Man City or Chelsea for £150m. Meanwhile, Lacazette will have scored 12 goals for us in that time and Nketiah will be on the bench at Charlton.
"Trust the process" though. Lacazette is 'bought in' overall......along will Willian, Xhaka, Ceballos and Bellerin who no doubt will put in stellar performances when they return without challenge to the first team on Sunday