Night fever hair v The ginger cum gargler, Sun 13th Dec KO 715pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Night fever hair v The ginger cum gargler, Sun 13th Dec KO 715pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up in our riveting league campaign.. :oops: :lol: it's a real relegation six pointer..They are shite...we are utter shite....game will be a massive pile of shite..... :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Re: Night fever hair v The ginger cum gargler, Sun 13th Dec KO 715pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

Immense thread title. Simply immense. :lol: 8)

I think this will be one of those "Big 6" (snigger) games where we win 3-1 and Arteta will be hailed as the right man for the job and all will be rosy in the - Jaysus I nearly morphed into my old mate Flash circa 2016 there! :shock:

:wink:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:15 am

I think this will be one of those "Big 6" (snigger) games where we win 3-1 and Arteta will be hailed as the right man for the job and all will be rosy in the - Jaysus I nearly morphed into my old mate Flash circa 2016 there! :shock:

The last time we scored 3 goals was o yeah against Dundalk at home, the team that did not commit a single foul during the game which allowed our team to pretend it was a practise match and so play with the freedom we have not seen since [ insert game here]

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

DB10GOONER wrote:

The last time we scored 3 goals was o yeah against Dundalk at home, the team that did not commit a single foul during the game which allowed our team to pretend it was a practise match and so play with the freedom we have not seen since [ insert game here]

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Talking of which where am De Flash????

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

They will beat us 2-1.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Boornleh are 11/2 for the win and 29/20 plus a goal on the handicap best price with bet victor :rubchin: We are absolute shite :rubchin:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I have been allocated 2 tickets for this event . But insteadvof taking it out of the money they owe me they charged me on my credit card.
My cup truly runneth over .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:42 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Not sure. I think work shit stops him getting on here more than occasionally unfortunately. Or possibly demotivation.

John F

Post by John F »

Managers have worked out that if defend on mass and wait for our full-backs to over-commit they will hit us on the break. They will then watch a side to side festival of football accompanied by balls sailing over their heads for the rest of the match Dyche will be no different and unless Arteta shows some bravery and include Smith Rowe and Balogun in the squad and drop the established shite like Willian, Bellerin and Xhaka, I can see yet another confidence boost for an out of sorts team coming to Arsenal. Auba either looks depressed or just knackered and he needs to take a short break as well. Nelson, Soares, and AMN are not high-quality players but they show more than Willian, Bellerin, and Xhaka.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:55 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:42 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Not sure. I think work shit stops him getting on here more than occasionally unfortunately. Or possibly demotivation.

Well he is Missed.

:?

EXCELLENT Thread Title FG! :high5:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

According to @larazon_es, Willian is not happy at #Arsenal & Real Betis are willing to make a ‘significant financial effort’ to bring him to Spain next summer. https://t.co/DICU0an0vE

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

An absolute genius vs a long ball dinosaur.......or so they say. What could possibly go wrong?

Wouldn't it be amazing to have a shot on target in the first half? Remember those heady days

Midz

Post by Midz »

I'd like to see how Balogun & Martinelli would do in a 4-4-2.

I know it's not gonna happen in this match but it'd be interesting to see.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:20 pm
I'd like to see how Balogun & Martinelli would do in a 4-4-2.

I know it's not gonna happen in this match but it'd be interesting to see.
Me too mate .. Martinelli will take a while to get back up to speed, but for me he was Player of the Season last season - before injury and Covid interfered.