Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by StuartL »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:09 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:50 am
Turns out Pillock isn't only all over the place on a football pitch.... just saw the video of his crash. Fucking buffoon cut across three lanes of traffic going into a corner at speed and wrote off his £140k Mercedes jeep. :roll:

21 years old. £140k jammer. Achieved nothing in the game. Will be at Palace by 2022.

Modern football right there kiddies! :roll:
The very reason why there is a shortage of decent young footballers in the PL
And why car insurance is so big :censored:

augie

Post by augie »

Modern day success at Arsenal FC - lets look at the balance sheet :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :oops: :oops: :oops:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... d-23147944

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:01 am
Modern day success at Arsenal FC - lets look at the balance sheet :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :oops: :oops: :oops:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... d-23147944
I take nothing that lying judas cùnt says as fact. Maybe we'd have been more competitive if the stupid cùnt hadn't been out sick with his fucking glass body but still happily collecting his 100k a week for the majority of his time with us. Deplorable fucking judas cùnt. :censored:

Where was his "need to win" all those years huh? Fucking despicable judas cùnt. :censored:

Did I mention he's a judas cùnt? :rubchin:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Well done to the Millwall fans for making a stand against this taking the knee sh1te last week

Clash

Post by Clash »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:29 pm
Well done to the Millwall fans for making a stand against this taking the knee sh1te last week
Agreed mate .... unfortunately the mugs at the emirates and other PL grounds didn’t follow and actually did the opposite by applauding.

Sky are rumoured to have muted the West Ham fans booing the BLM thing. Not sure if it’s true but it wouldn’t surprise me as we cant have the Premier league brand being tarnished can we?! :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Clash wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:37 pm
CloakedGooner wrote:
Agreed mate .... unfortunately the mugs at the emirates and other PL grounds didn’t follow and actually did the opposite by applauding.

Sky are rumoured to have muted the West Ham fans booing the BLM thing. Not sure if it’s true but it wouldn’t surprise me as we cant have the Premier league brand being tarnished can we?! :roll:
Some clever stuff going on,they have positioned it so that if you dont support this radical marxist organisation with a whole agenda including defunding the police then you are deemed racist

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I've just seen RaceCard Evra moaning about a Burnley player playing the blame game. The fucking irony. :roll:

Sean

Post by Sean »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Fucking right. Good on them for standing up to this awful PC/'woke' shite that has invaded our game and even the coverage these past few years. I think football in this country has largely set a good example of teamwork across differences of any type over the past 40+ years. Can the PC brigade just shut the fuck up about race, gender and sexuality? It is not fucking relevant to sport and the news and pop culture is saturated enough with all this constant agenda-pushing. It's telling that the media/coverage are trying to censor this dissent now, or are altering the pre-match protocols. Taking the knee was started by a bloke in American Football four years ago and has no relevance in this country or sport, and it has been co-opted by a group that supports the riots, looting and violence we have seen this year.

Highlighting these race, gender and sexuality differences all the fucking time is hardly conducive to peaceful co-existence and harmony. It actually seems to aggravate everyone. It seems to me that all these different groups who want equality or recognition actually want constant special treatment, or superiority. Shut the fuck up and get on with the game. Live and let live.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Sean wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:58 pm
CloakedGooner wrote:
Fucking right. Good on them for standing up to this awful PC/'woke' shite that has invaded our game and even the coverage these past few years. I think football in this country has largely set a good example of teamwork across differences of any type over the past 40+ years. Can the PC brigade just shut the fuck up about race, gender and sexuality? It is not fucking relevant to sport and the news and pop culture is saturated enough with all this constant agenda-pushing. It's telling that the media/coverage are trying to censor this dissent now, or are altering the pre-match protocols. Taking the knee was started by a bloke in American Football four years ago and has no relevance in this country or sport, and it has been co-opted by a group that supports the riots, looting and violence we have seen this year.

Highlighting these race, gender and sexuality differences all the fucking time is hardly conducive to peaceful co-existence and harmony. It actually seems to aggravate everyone. It seems to me that all these different groups who want equality or recognition actually want constant special treatment, or superiority. Shut the fuck up and get on with the game. Live and let live.
Great post Sean.

It does seem that equality isn’t enough for some of these people. It’s like they don’t know when to stop or at least slow down. They’re now pushing their agendas so blatantly that people have become sick to death of it all.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:10 pm
I've just seen RaceCard Evra moaning about a Burnley player playing the blame game. The fucking irony. :roll:
Only allowed to comment if you are black...everybody running scared....

This agenda will only create division

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

the news and pop culture is saturated enough with all this constant agenda-pushing .

Not to mention adverts ,

According to the ONS of the population 87% are white , 7.5% are Asian and 3.3 % are Black . but you would not believe it if you watch adverts on television .
Mixed families are the theme now , with Tommy Hilfiger using the tag line , setting new trends showing a mixed race couple with their child.

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Well said everyone. Agree with all of the posts above 8)

elpelsarmy

Post by elpelsarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
How the fuck does this arsehole get a job as a pundit anyway?
has anyone EVER been interested in anything he says? Does anyone care what his opinion is on anything?
Who at Sky thought it would be a good idea to make him a pundit? sack the prick now!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

elpelsarmy wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:23 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
How the fuck does this arsehole get a job as a pundit anyway?
has anyone EVER been interested in anything he says? Does anyone care what his opinion is on anything?
Who at Sky thought it would be a good idea to make him a pundit? sack the prick now!!
He ticks the box. :wink:

They have to have a certain number of pundits that fall into the following categories:

A. Minorities.
B. Stupid fuckers.
C. Cùnts.

RaceCard ticks all three! :lol:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

CloakedGooner wrote:
My mate in the States said they’re not even doing it out there anymore before sports games.