Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:50 am
rodders999 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:40 am
What. The. Actual. Fuck Is. This?

https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/Footb ... _HumanRace

Racist

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:
:lol:

I heard there was something being launched, I naively thought it might be '89 away kit but instead we get subjected to this shit!!!!

Fucking hell lads give it up and move on the bruised banana has been flogged to fucking death already.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:34 am
augie wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:50 am
rodders999 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:40 am
What. The. Actual. Fuck Is. This?

https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/Footb ... _HumanRace

Racist

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

I heard there was something being launched, I naively thought it might be '89 away kit but instead we get subjected to this shit!!!!

Fucking hell lads give it up and move on the bruised banana has been flogged to fucking death already.
Using some hand cream will eliminate the bruising for you

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Hand cream??? Pffft.

I highly recommend using a water based lubricant when making love to one's member 8)

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

sold out on the adidas site in about ten minutes and arsenal direct out of large and xl pretty fast, clearly they didn't anticipate how big the appetite for this nostalgia is

love the 90s badge on it to be fair

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

I like to think the yellow is trying to break out from underneath the blue, screaming "I'm the real away kit colour, not chelski blue!!!"

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Not the ‘89 away I’ve been craving for 20 years from those prick teasing bastards at adidas but this will do nicely round Rodders manor this Christmas all the same.

Launching next Tuesday, cum on my face, cum on my tits, cum in my fucking mouth :barscarf:

https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/Footb ... ion-adidas

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

On point with the marketing as per -

https://twitter.com/adidasfootball/stat ... 65475?s=21

Superb.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:59 pm
Not the ‘89 away I’ve been craving for 20 years from those prick teasing bastards at adidas but this will do nicely round Rodders manor this Christmas all the same.

Launching next Tuesday, cum on my face, cum on my tits, cum in my fucking mouth :barscarf:

Been there, done that. :yawn:

That 90-92 home jersey is still one of my all time favourites. A thing of beauty. 8)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:28 am
rodders999 wrote:

That 90-92 home jersey is still one of my all time favourites. A thing of beauty. 8)

I'm 100% pissed off with all things Arsenal at the moment but I'll still log on at 9am tomorrow and buy that shirt. Explain that? :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:59 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:28 am
rodders999 wrote:

I'm 100% pissed off with all things Arsenal at the moment but I'll still log on at 9am tomorrow and buy that shirt. Explain that? :banghead:
Can't buddy. It's the same here. Been pissed off at the Arsenal for about a decade now. Been extra pissed off last few months and still bought the new training top for the gym. We are idiots. :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Absolute fucking shambles of a club from top to bottom :coffeespit:

Website crashed at 9am just as it did the day they launched the bruised banana. Still down now the fucking amateurs.

So I just logged on to the adidas site direct and bagged the jersey in 30 hassle free seconds.

Shit on the pitch and shit off it :roll:

Sill Roddaz got that fucking beauty so FUCK THEM :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

Tbh I will not give the club as much as 1p as long as their inaction continues - show some pride and stop behaving like some small town club because you cant expect unconditional support from the fanbase if you have no interest in giving them anything back :censored: :censored: :censored:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:43 am
Tbh I will not give the club as much as 1p as long as their inaction continues - show some pride and stop behaving like some small town club because you cant expect unconditional support from the fanbase if you have no interest in giving them anything back :censored: :censored: :censored:
It's like a drug, even though I know it's ruining me I keep coming back for more :oops:

I had that original jersey as a 10 year old so they sucked me right back in to get the adult size.

I can't fucking help myself :cry:

augie

Post by augie »

I'm not gonna deny it, the retro gear has been calling out to me since adidas became our kit supplier again, and I already purchased two tops in the last few months :oops: :oops:

Today just feel's different to me, like we passed the point of no return - I wasnt expecting the club to throw arteta out the door (even though they should), but edu's defence of him, and the words/phrases he used, just defied belief to me, and imo went waaaay beyond the point of defending him :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Someone on another thread used the phrase "words escape me" and that pretty much sums up where I am today :cry: :cry: :cry:

augie

Post by augie »

Can anyone remember back a few years ago (25-30 years ago :oops: ) we played in a once off navy shirt and yellow sleeves ? I cant remember what season it was cos am looking for a pic of it