Would you? Could you?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Would you? Could you?

Post by goonersid »

5 games to go? Bottom 3?
Arteta sacked!!
Enter Arsene Wenger to save the club he founded? :wink:
:lol:

SteveO 35

Re: Would you? Could you?

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:31 pm
5 games to go? Bottom 3?
Arteta sacked!!
Enter Arsene Wenger to save the club he founded? :wink:
:lol:
I'd rather drink a pint of Domestos containing powdered glass

However, I'm not the one making the decisions and I'm sure Josh K is already calling daddy up on the ranch asking him to reintroduce the 8.5m a year contract to recreate the glory days

Honestly, joking aside.....reappointing Wenger is a decision I would completely expect our board to make

Midz

Post by Midz »

No, and even though our board are wankers they wouldn't bring him back either.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Absolutely not. Never a man for a crisis at the best of times. Couldn’t stand the heat of a title challenge (not that there were many post invincibles) never mind a relegation battle

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I'd rather get relegated than have that egotistical, megalomaniac cûnt anyone near the club again. If we had five important games to go under him, we'd lose them all. Fucking hell, just the thought of it him back in the dugout waving his fucking arms around like a cūnt makes me want to be sick.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I've had several nightmares on this already and woke up in a cold sweat after a pal of mine mentioned this to me two weeks ago, and I bet you the old fraud is wearing out the carpet pacing up and down and putting spells on the phone just waiting for the inevitable call from Stan .
It would appear that Arteta has fallen foul of our pampered pre Madonna's after he completely lost his shit with the team following press revelations about training ground bust ups .
It would appear but not proven that the Arseleaker was none other than the Club Captain of our team who ever since has been sulking after strenuously denying the charge , and now may be looking for the exit door in January.
Don't forget this wholly made up account of goings on behind the doors at Arsenal football club was brought to you by Arseleaks,leaking shit all over Islington since 1958 !
Next week in Arseleaks we have a woman who claims to have been bullied at the Emirates because of her size accent and choice of head apparel and an interview with someone from AFTV whose isn't a special needs person ! :barscarf: :barscarf:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Herd wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:21 am
I've had several nightmares on this already and woke up in a cold sweat after a pal of mine mentioned this to me two weeks ago, and I bet you the old fraud is wearing out the carpet pacing up and down and putting spells on the phone just waiting for the inevitable call from Stan .
It would appear that Arteta has fallen foul of our pampered pre Madonna's after he completely lost his shit with the team following press revelations about training ground bust ups .
It would appear but not proven that the Arseleaker was none other than the Club Captain of our team who ever since has been sulking after strenuously denying the charge , and now may be looking for the exit door in January.
Don't forget this wholly made up account of goings on behind the doors at Arsenal football club was brought to you by Arseleaks,leaking shit all over Islington since 1958 !
Next week in Arseleaks we have a woman who claims to have been bullied at the Emirates because of her size accent and choice of head apparel and an interview with someone from AFTV whose isn't a special needs person ! :barscarf: :barscarf:

cowboy hat?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:14 pm
Herd wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:21 am

cowboy hat?
:shock:

Shh!! :lol: :wink: