Chavski ringpieces H Boxing day KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Chavski ringpieces H Boxing day KO 1730

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up in this shite season it's fat frank and his far superior outfit..1-3 or 1-4

SteveO 35

Re: Chavski ringpieces H Boxing day KO 1730

Post by SteveO 35 »

Cheer up lads - the big guns will be back for this one......Ballerina, Willian and the Swiss mong all straight back into the team

Trying to think how much more shame this prick in charge can heap upon us - maybe a 2-0 win for the Chavs with a David Luiz own goal and the Lamppost heading one in. Willian to be sent off for the first tackle he's made all year

One thing is for certain, this would have been one of the few matches where supporters could have made life hell for this c.unt afterwards, but instead he'll be allowed to sprout his percentage drivel and carry on with the 'project'

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

2-0 or 3-0 to them. Can't see anything other than a defeat.

augie

Post by augie »

Normally I would be well up for this game and the chance to smash these b.astards, but as of right now I dont give a continental fcuk - probably when the game comes around and that fat pri.k and his over-rated chav c.unts step onto the pitch I will feel differently, but right now I am expecting more of the same and cant be arsed about it :oops: :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

FAT FRANK IS A SANCTIMONIOUS, ODIOUS C.U.N.T

I would do (almost) anything for a win at the moment - I said "Almost" Rodders! :wink:

But to get one over these chavcunts and FATCUNT FRANK Would be "Bliss"

COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

XAHA straight backin the team? :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

added bonus will be the annonymous Willian

augie

Post by augie »

falkirk goon wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:50 pm
Next up in this shite season it's fat frank and his far superior outfit..1-3 or 1-4

See that is where we disagree....... I dont believe that they are superior to us much less far superior. Reality is that they have players playing with some level of pride and commitment. Reality is that they have almost an entire new team unlike ours which has not been contaminated by years of mismanagement, unaccountability and lack of ambition. Reality is that they have a manager who, no matter how over-rated he is, still came into that job with some small level of managerial experience having done 2 seasons in the championship with derby

We have a lot of things wrong with our club and our team, but make no mistake, an experienced manager like allegri or benitez would have us 100 times better than we currently are

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Willian, Xhaka and Bellerin will all start today, for tht reason alone he should be sacked on the spot

John F

Post by John F »

Our only hope is that the Chelsea players will still be looking around at their future retirement home and we can catch them cold with a shot on target.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:54 pm
Willian, Xhaka and Bellerin will all start today, for tht reason alone he should be sacked on the spot
Thats your earliest team sheet yet maccy D but Where's the rest of the team sheet :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The team hasn't been announced yet, BUT. IF he DOES play Clubfoot, the chav pensioner and the tree planter- Then I agree he should be shown the door ASAP.

There 's bound to be a sending off in this, anyone know who the ref is?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:51 pm
The team hasn't been announced yet, BUT. IF he DOES play Clubfoot, the chav pensioner and the tree planter- Then I agree he should be shown the door ASAP.

Shall we all have a guess at the really exciting starting line up shall we. Lets do the easy bits first - Bellerin, Xhaka, and Willian will be straight back into this starting line up. Smith Rowe and Balogun won't make the squad.

So, here's my guess:

Leno, Bellerin, David Luiz, Gabriel, Holding, Tierney, Ceballos, Xhaka, Saka, Willian, Lacazette

Pre-programmed substitutions to involve Pepe, Nketiah and Martinelli (the last two when we're 3-1 down with 10 mins left)

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Things must be bad when you are hoping Southampton beat Fulham,so we don’t get dragged further into the relegation zone,
As for this clusterfuck this afternoon,who knows,could win 1-0 or lose 4-0,as much as the Guinness says I don’t care now,I know come kick off I will,and I’ll still be fucking fuming when we get beat again,still Arteta says we have fighters in the team so I’m sure we’ll be fine,
Oh and Giroud will score at least one you just fucking know it

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:33 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:51 pm

Shall we all have a guess at the really exciting starting line up shall we. Lets do the easy bits first - Bellerin, Xhaka, and Willian will be straight back into this starting line up. Smith Rowe and Balogun won't make the squad.

So, here's my guess:

Leno, Bellerin, David Luiz, Gabriel, Holding, Tierney, Ceballos, Xhaka, Saka, Willian, Lacazette

Pre-programmed substitutions to involve Pepe, Nketiah and Martinelli (the last two when we're 3-1 down with 10 mins left)
Nketiah must be concerned with Martinelli’s return to fitness,I’d think he’d be pushed back down the pecking order but with Arteta you’d never know,what with his blind faith in average,

As for “Heccy B”,Xhaka and Willian,I cannot think of any Arsenal players in my lifetime I’ve hated more,and that includes Sonogo and Chamakh,who to be fair were shit and not overrated like the previous 3

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Luiz and Willian not even in the squad hoorah

Lineup: Leno, Tierney, Mari, Holding, Bellerín, Saka, Xhaka, Elneny, Smith Rowe, Martinelli, Lacazette.

Subs: Rúnarsson, Ceballos, Auba, AMN, Cedric, Pépé, Mustafi, Willock, Nketiah.

Gabriel has been in close with someone who has Covid-19. Now isolating, will miss next three matches.

David Luiz and Willian are unwell.

Both have both recently tested negative. Club will continue to monitor, support and assess their conditions.
Last edited by mcdowell42 on Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.