Chavski ringpieces H Boxing day KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Chavski ringpieces H Boxing day KO 1730

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:49 pm
Apparently there is a rumour doing rounds that the two ex chav players went to the board stating that the players have no confidence in arteta, and THAT is why they are not involved today - hardly true ?? I know arteta said they are sick, but that's not saying he is being truthful either
I usually laugh off these conspiracy theories but tbh I would not be surprised if that was true....

augie

Post by augie »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:47 pm
Pablo Mari will be off before half an hour.

Def wont last past hour mark

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:47 pm
Pablo Mari will be off before half an hour.
He is fuckin clumsy, that tackle for the yellow card was straight out of the Sunday league by a dog and duck player whose still 5 times over the drink drive limit :shock: :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:51 pm
augie wrote:
Apparently there is a rumour doing rounds that the two ex chav players went to the board stating that the players have no confidence in arteta, and THAT is why they are not involved today - hardly true ?? I know arteta said they are sick, but that's not saying he is being truthful either
I usually laugh off these conspiracy theories but tbh I would not be surprised if that was true....
Might have some truth in it. Luiz is a whiny prick and the other one is a massive cûnt so wouldn't surprise me. They are both proper Chav players and they were part of that dressing room who seemed to get every manager sacked after about six months. I'm not saying that Arteta shouldn't be sacked but fuck me, if those two are the voices of the dressing room, then that worries me.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Smith-Rowe is having a fucking mare. He cant do anything right tonight. He needs to just get a few good passes off and settle down.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:51 pm
augie wrote:
Seriously, who the fuck would care what them two useless cunnts say anyway, im going go visit the board and tell them that I have no confidence in the two ex chav pricks because they are shit and everyone on here agrees that but hey if it helps some fella try and prove he is right then yeah, crack on, why the fuck not :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

That was a dive. He straight legged. That straight leg is always a dive.

Perryashburtongroves

Oooohhhh.

Perryashburtongroves

Penalty every time if that's on Salah or Rushford or the dog-eater or Vardy or any of the other luvvies.
Last edited by Perryashburtongroves on Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking Spiv Neville the oily little cùnt just said that "Pires introduced that dive into the PL".

You abysmal little cùnt. It was your Ingerland team mates Stevie Me and fucking Granny Botherer that did that and fucking excelled at it week in week out. :censored:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Credit to Teirney hes been a constant menace down that left hand side....

Perryashburtongroves

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:09 pm
Fucking Spiv Neville the oily little cùnt just said that "Pires introduced that dive into the PL".

You abysmal little cùnt. It was your Ingerland team mates Stevie Me and fucking Granny Botherer that did that and fucking excelled at it week in week out. :censored:
I don't remember him being that outraged when Ashley Young or Ronaldo were at it every single game.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hahaha fucking Xhakatard has had his "this seasons one good thing"..... it's all shit again from here on in.... :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Don't know what to say. He's a fucking silly cûnt but that was a lovely free-kick. Did Pires introduce that too?

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:57 pm
Smith-Rowe is having a fucking mare. He cant do anything right tonight. He needs to just get a few good passes off and settle down.
He hasn't been great, but is linking play well. Something they haven't had before.

Overall, Arsenal have been good today. They haven't really allowed a sniff either.