other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by rodders999 »

The victims are fucked, they’ve been playing complete shit for weeks now and the goals have totally dried up.

If you keep Mane quiet they’ve fuck all threat.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Been saying it for weeks lpool won't stroll this league

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Klopp beginning to look lost for ideas.
I'd actually love to see Utd win it, have trophy presented with fans present and be able to have an open top bus parade!
How sick would those victim bastards be and what poetic justice.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Still think Liverpool will win the league. They were never going to repeat last season's success when they were virtually injury free.

Luckily for all the little girls worried about the vermin from up the street, Citeh seem to be finally getting back to the levels of two seasons ago and even the little goblin's chumps and Brenda's collapso kids are playing better than them.

Was funny to read this morning that Klopp thinks Liverpool were denied two penalties that other teams would have got !! :D :D :D

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:29 am
I'd actually love to see Utd win it, have trophy presented with fans present and be able to have an open top bus parade!
Sid, no! Can’t have Manure at any cost. Detest everything about them (even more than the victims). Hopefully, Citeh have found some form and will get there. Hope so, as I have them, Norwich, Portsmouth, Cheltenham and Torquay in a nice looking e/w Acca. Looking good at the moment.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:27 am
Still think Liverpool will win the league. They were never going to repeat last season's success when they were virtually injury free.

Luckily for all the little girls worried about the vermin from up the street, Citeh seem to be finally getting back to the levels of two seasons ago and even the little goblin's chumps and Brenda's collapso kids are playing better than them.

Was funny to read this morning that Klopp thinks Liverpool were denied two penalties that other teams would have got !! :D :D :D
Agreed, ive never thought spuds could win it but deffo think manure and maybe Leicester are in it, City are looking better but imo they are not as good as a couple of seasons ago, aguero is all but finished (his age and injuries considered) and they won't keep beating teams trying midfielders up front, even we beat the chavs 3-1.

I did hear klopp bemoan decisions, oh the fuckin irony 🙄

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

You know this season is beginning to remind me a little of the season Leicester won it, none of the big teams can get it together for a sustained run, now I'm not saying there will be a surprise winner or anything but it just feels odd :rubchin:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:46 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:27 am

Agreed, ive never thought spuds could win it but deffo think manure and maybe Leicester are in it, City are looking better but imo they are not as good as a couple of seasons ago, aguero is all but finished (his age and injuries considered) and they won't keep beating teams trying midfielders up front, even we beat the chavs 3-1.

I did hear klopp bemoan decisions, oh the fuckin irony 🙄
Sounds like Man City need a bitch club willing to take a has been on massive wages for a pre-retirement pay day. Anyone know of such a club ? :D

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

goonertux wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:51 am
goonersid wrote:
Sid, no! Can’t have Manure at any cost. Detest everything about them (even more than the victims). Hopefully, Citeh have found some form and will get there. Hope so, as I have them, Norwich, Portsmouth, Cheltenham and Torquay in a nice looking e/w Acca. Looking good at the moment.
Utd don't come close to the scouse murdering scum on my vermin chart.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:47 pm
goonertux wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:51 am
goonersid wrote:
Utd don't come close to the scouse murdering scum on my vermin chart.
Me neither - and lets face it, most of us been alive long enough to have seen them win it so many times it will hardly be a big deal. It felt dirty cheering for the Mickeys anyway......come on City and the plastic Mancs !

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Lads lads ffs I hope to fuck it's not manure either,fucking despise those filthy *word censored* aswell..dippers or manure..its like picking which brother you want to ride the wife ffs the red dippers are murdering filth but those Manc arseholes aren't much better..Staplecunt..van Staplecunt..cheating diving bastard Rooney in 04...all of the *word censored* that have ever played there..fuck the dippers for sure that's a given but fuuuuuck those filthy *word censored* aswell.Its city ahead of those pair every day of the week and twice on a Sunday for me.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

If push comes to shove as unlikely as it may be I'd rather Ratface and Leicester won it again if Shitty cant do it, made me sick when the Victims won it and I hate Chavski and the Red Scum almost as much as Spuds..... none of them are appetising but we're not doing it any time soon :banghead:

Sutch2

Post by Sutch2 »

Fuck no to the mancs, I hate the *word censored* more than I'll ever hate the mousers. Watching the mousers win it last year was nauseating and I'd sincerely hoped that the season would be voided just to stop them winning it, especially with Oxlade-Chamberlain there (I can't stand our players joining traditional domestic rivals, don't give a toss if it's now part of the game or happened before with Michael Thomas going there, it should be a great taboo).

But fuck Man Utd, they're on another level of hatred than Liverpool will ever be. Van cuntie joining them is just one reason to despise them.

Also 2004. That crooked, arsehole of a *word censored* Riley in the most corrupt ref performance I've ever seen, those dirty *word censored* fouling us off the pitch as they couldnt match us, all on Fergie's instruction, Rooney's subsequent diving against us in that game while Ferdinand took out Freddie as the last man on twenty minutes and didn't even get booked. Or the media's love for them in the early-mid 2000s with their narrative of Fergie's 'good old honest, hard knock lads' against our 'soft foreigners' (something which that *word censored* Pardew indirectly seemed to approve of). Then diving Ronaldo getting Reyes sent off in the cup final in 2005, Rooney then diving against us again in 2009 and the media refusing to target him for these dives of his, Evra's (little wanker) sporadic, obnoxious potshots at us. The whole period of having to put up with their clueless fans from 2006-2013. All good reasons to hate those *word censored*.

And that was only a little portion of their manipulation of refs - getting penalties when they needed them, Fergie time, Fletcher shoving the ref in 2011 after he didn't get a decision and fuck all done about it - the most jammy, ref manipulating *word censored* ever.

If they won it van cuntie would pipe up like never before, so would Savage, Owen, Tyler and every other pundit or commentator with a hard on for them, I'd bet even Richard Keys would come out of his hole to declare his undying admiration for them if they won it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:53 pm
The victims are fucked, they’ve been playing complete shit for weeks now and the goals have totally dried up.

If you keep Mane quiet they’ve fuck all threat.
Hmmm.... it's almost as if Trampy Shipman is not the genius all the soccer fanboys believe him to be, and is actually one of the luckiest most one dimensional managers in the history of the game.... and a scruffy cùnt.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sutch2 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:50 pm
Fuck no to the mancs, I hate the *word censored* more than I'll ever hate the mousers. Watching the mousers win it last year was nauseating and I'd sincerely hoped that the season would be voided just to stop them winning it, especially with Oxlade-Chamberlain there (I can't stand our players joining traditional domestic rivals, don't give a toss if it's now part of the game or happened before with Michael Thomas going there, it should be a great taboo).

But fuck Man Utd, they're on another level of hatred than Liverpool will ever be. Van cuntie joining them is just one reason to despise them.

Also 2004. That crooked, arsehole of a *word censored* Riley in the most corrupt ref performance I've ever seen, those dirty *word censored* fouling us off the pitch as they couldnt match us, all on Fergie's instruction, Rooney's subsequent diving against us in that game while Ferdinand took out Freddie as the last man on twenty minutes and didn't even get booked. Or the media's love for them in the early-mid 2000s with their narrative of Fergie's 'good old honest, hard knock lads' against our 'soft foreigners' (something which that *word censored* Pardew indirectly seemed to approve of). Then diving Ronaldo getting Reyes sent off in the cup final in 2005, Rooney then diving against us again in 2009 and the media refusing to target him for these dives of his, Evra's (little wanker) sporadic, obnoxious potshots at us. The whole period of having to put up with their clueless fans from 2006-2013. All good reasons to hate those *word censored*.

And that was only a little portion of their manipulation of refs - getting penalties when they needed them, Fergie time, Fletcher shoving the ref in 2011 after he didn't get a decision and fuck all done about it - the most jammy, ref manipulating *word censored* ever.

If they won it van cuntie would pipe up like never before, so would Savage, Owen, Tyler and every other pundit or commentator with a hard on for them, I'd bet even Richard Keys would come out of his hole to declare his undying admiration for them if they won it.
All good reasons to hate the plastics (and I do hate them) but first on the hatred list (in order of "I hope the cùnts go out of business") will always be:

1. the middlesex scum.
2. the victims*.
3. the plastic mancs.
4. Any team managed by Pubis, Fat Sam AlldaPies, Colin Wànker etc etc.

And yep that is the only time you'll see the scum finish top in any list of league teams. :lol: