other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IW8Goalmachine

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:32 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:23 pm
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:15 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:10 pm
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:50 am

:lol:

I'm sure he will be able to blame Arteta for that backpass :lol:
A bit unfair judging a player after one performance and that being his debut.
Sense of humour failure :lol:

Or maybe it filtres out all the dog shite :box:
:shock:

If thats the case then you won't see anything on this site :lol:
I just about get to see my posts :D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Feels like its all going to come to an abrupt end in the next week or so

Villa having to play an entire team of academy players, Derby doing the same today. Of course, the cups don't bother the clubs much any more as the money is tiny compared to the PL, or in Derby's case relegation from the Championship to League One.

Can't see Villa being happy to pick 11 academy players for a PL game, and so its inevitable there are going to be more postponements and/or a break in the season

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:25 pm
No way the game should be going ahead if the entire Villa first team squad can't take part. Farce.
Fine with me. Lumped on the Victims when they were 10/11 earlier in the week. 1/15 at kick off. Rare occasion of getting one over the bookies!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:25 pm
No way the game should be going ahead if the entire Villa first team squad can't take part. Farce.
Way back last season our match v City was called off due to Arteta having tested positive, now you have to field a team of kids, even if you have a squad decimated and isolating as per government guidelines .

Absolute bonkers

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

It's only a matter of time before the whole house of cards comes falling down, I can't see it lasting the month of January before it's all called to a halt again.

Depressing as fuck :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This fuckin' Virus is going NOWHERE for some time...and you watch just as they get everyone vaccinated - probably by this time next year, it will mutate the fuckk again and we'll have to start all over again... We all know the human race had to die off some time, but I just didn't see it being like this, I thought it would be a nuclear fuck-up or something... :cry:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:05 pm
This fuckin' Virus is going NOWHERE for some time...and you watch just as they get everyone vaccinated - probably by this time next year, it will mutate the fuckk again and we'll have to start all over again... We all know the human race had to die off some time, but I just didn't see it being like this, I thought it would be a nuclear fuck-up or something... :cry:
Wow. Bit bleak, OB?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Can always move to China...No Covid over there

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonertux wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:26 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wow. Bit bleak, OB?
Sorry mate, but as long as there are these idiotic reckon' assholes wo keep holding raves and parties etc- They then spread it to those trying to be sensible etc....this virus will kill so many of the innocent people.. and those cuntts who caused it to keep spreading will no douby=t get away Scott free - Like those drunk drivers who cause accidents.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:46 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Can always move to China...No Covid over there

Naaah mate - The Chinese govt are the most evil corrupt in the world...I'd get thrown in jail or shot.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Well give Trump another day or two and you may yet be correct my friend. 💥 🌍 🚀

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Fa cup Crawley 3-0 leeds

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I wonder if the Scum will get Crawley or Cheltenham in the next round :banghead: :banghead:

No doubt it will be a PL team for us, or at best a top half Championship club

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Well that's another trophy the Elite Leeds Genius Coach cannot now win to add to his long long list of trophies he hasn't won. :roll: :lol:

Hilariously the pubbers that hammered Leeds included a fucking reality TV celebidee. :oops:

Oh the humiliation. :oops:

Oh the fucking humanity. :oops:

Oh the hilarity! :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:00 pm
Fa cup Crawley 3-0 leeds
One of my best mates is a Leeds fan, he's getting some stick but takes it well, he even shares jokes about it :lol:

BREAKING NEWS

UK Government set to fine Leeds Utd for making unnecessary journey to Crawley Town