Palarsepieces H Thu 14th Jan 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Palarsepieces H Thu 14th Jan 8pm

Post by falkirk goon »

4 on the bounce :barscarf: but next up it's these fuckers :rubchin: our recent record against them is shite :cry: i think its 4 without a win against the arseholes :roll: my guess would be :rubchin: :rubchin: They are shite...we are shite....game will probably be a pile of shite..... :barscarf:

Goonuz71

Re: Palarsepieces H Thu 14th Jan 8pm

Post by Goonuz71 »

Zaha to have the game of the season and score at least two

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Highlight of the week is waiting for Falkirk’s thread titles :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Yet another important 3 points in the battle for the 4th place trophy, oh hang the battle against relegation :oops:

Zaha will have his usual 1 in 20 star performance and some will be waxing lyrical over him :banghead:
Last edited by GoonerMuzz on Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Saka will be targetted ! Woy will give a message to rough him up , rotational fouling I think will be the order of the day and I think that Zaha will be doing all he can to get Tierney off the pitch .
I expect a nasty game and we will do well to get a draw.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

If Martinelli does have an injury that is going to keep him out for a while then Smith Rowe and Saka must play every game. Lacazette needs to go up top and stick Auba alongside those two kids to keep the attacking threat in the side

I'd rather do a Villa and have one of the U-18's mums drop them off at the ground in order to play ahead of that absolute fucktard Willian, or Pepe for that matter

Partey time? Or is the going to be "two maybe three weeks away" for the next 6 months :banghead:

John F

Post by John F »

Play all the players that DB thinks are going to eventually end up at Palace just so the Palace fans can get a glimpse of the future.
Dodgy team Palace they were awful against Villa but always seem extra motivated against us with Saha the Arsenal fan busting his gut to reinforce just what a bad decision signing Pepe was.

Midz

Post by Midz »

We'll win this one easy. :D

Midz

Post by Midz »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:45 pm

Partey time? Or is the going to be "two maybe three weeks away" for the next 6 months :banghead:
He's only played about 2 games for us hasn't he?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

John F wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:49 pm
Play all the players that DB KNOWS are going to eventually end up at Palace just so the Palace fans can get a glimpse of the future.
Dodgy team Palace they were awful against Villa but always seem extra motivated against us with Saha the Arsenal fan busting his gut to reinforce just what a bad decision signing Pepe was.
Fixed that for ya John. :wink:

3-0 to the Arsenal. :barscarf:

Zaha to do his best Slippy Me / Granny Molester / DVD / Fat Tongue impression and be flopping around like an electrocuted fish. :roll: :censored: :censored:

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:11 pm
John F wrote:
Play all the players that DB KNOWS are going to eventually end up at Palace just so the Palace fans can get a glimpse of the future.

Zaha to do his best Slippy Me / Granny Molester / DVD / Fat Tongue impression and be flopping around like an electrocuted fish. :roll: :censored: :censored:
:D :D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

- Arteta says Martinelli will have a scan today, tested "a little bit better" yesterday.
- Club "assessing" GK situation
- Partey expected to be available on Thursday
- Arteta doesn't expect Nketiah to move on
- Holding announcement soon

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
John F wrote:

But still be 100x more effective than the man we bought instead of him because of his "resale value" :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:57 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
John F wrote:

But still be 100x more effective than the man we bought instead of him because of his "resale value" :banghead:
They are both shit. Our one is just a good deal shitter. :|

When you think of the absolute legends that have played for this football club.... and then you look at who our record signing is...... :oops:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

We will beat this lot 3-1, I'm sure, well I think I'm sure.