other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Midz »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:29 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:00 pm
Fa cup Crawley 3-0 leeds
One of my best mates is a Leeds fan, he's getting some stick but takes it well, he even shares jokes about it :lol:

BREAKING NEWS

UK Government set to fine Leeds Utd for making unnecessary journey to Crawley Town
:D :D

I work with a Leeds fan and will ask him how they got on in the cup tomorrow. :D

It's strange isn't it, Leeds either slap someone or get slapped themselves.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

And so it continues...........likely to be playing Southampton away in the 4th round of the cup, and if successful Wolves away. 3 PL teams in a row

Chavski beat Morecambe, play Luton, then Barnsley or Norwich

Man City beat Birmingham, play Cheltenham, then Swansea/Forest

Vermin Scum c.unts beat Marine, play Wycombe.......then hurrah the "serial winner" might finally face a PL team in any cup in Everton. Knowing his luck Everton's whole first team will go down with COVID and they'll play Sheffield Wednesday instead. Add that to their really challenging League Cup semi against Brentford and quarter final against Stoke. Fuck off, lucky c.unts

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:42 pm
And so it continues...........likely to be playing Southampton away in the 4th round of the cup, and if successful Wolves away. 3 PL teams in a row

Vermin Scum c.unts beat Marine, play Wycombe.......then hurrah the "serial winner" might finally face a PL team in any cup in Everton. Knowing his luck Everton's whole first team will go down with COVID and they'll play Sheffield Wednesday instead. Add that to their really challenging League Cup semi against Brentford and quarter final against Stoke. Fuck off, lucky c.unts
Lanky freak doing the draw done us no favours....if we play them Sothampton will be difficult

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:47 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:42 pm

Lanky freak doing the draw done us no favours....if we play them Sothampton will be difficult
Exactly - in fairness he did stitch the Mickeys up!

Everyone will be spunking off about Yesterday's Man and his great ability to win trophies. Fuck me, you'd do well not to reach a final or the later stages when you've had the luck those c.unts have had. Chavski get a fucking free hit every round too

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

There's a fair chance Soton will bend us over :rubchin: if they don't wolves probably will :roll: Maureen must be slipping the *word censored* doing the draws brown envelopes ffs "stick the bins ball in the microwave for a minute and the minute some shite minnow comes out pick out the bins ball" ffs :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:05 pm
This fuckin' Virus is going NOWHERE for some time...and you watch just as they get everyone vaccinated - probably by this time next year, it will mutate the fuckk again and we'll have to start all over again... We all know the human race had to die off some time, but I just didn't see it being like this, I thought it would be a nuclear fuck-up or something... :cry:
Trump still has access to the codes so, the latter might still happen.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:19 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
This fuckin' Virus is going NOWHERE for some time...and you watch just as they get everyone vaccinated - probably by this time next year, it will mutate the fuckk again and we'll have to start all over again... We all know the human race had to die off some time, but I just didn't see it being like this, I thought it would be a nuclear fuck-up or something... :cry:
Like he could remember a code :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:24 pm
Nos89 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :high5:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:24 pm
Nos89 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV

8)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Home to Fulham :coffeespit:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:07 pm
Remember when drew at the Chavs a few weeks back and all the press kept telling us how they were going to win the league? Remember how most sane people just laughed? Still, they did beat Brentford and Stoke in the Covid reserves cup so that must be enough for them to bring out a commemorative range of mugs.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:28 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Remember when drew at the Chavs a few weeks back and all the press kept telling us how they were going to win the league? Remember how most sane people just laughed? Still, they did beat Brentford and Stoke in the Covid reserves cup so that must be enough for them to bring out a commemorative range of mugs.
And to think that there were some fucking idiots on here soiling their little undies worrying about that lot winning the league, oh my days :oops:

6 points form 6 games since they beat us. GET FUCKED.

Saw a good one on twatter - Bus Parker 1 Scott Parker 1 :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:45 pm
rodders999 wrote:
And to think that there were some fucking idiots on here soiling their little undies worrying about that lot winning the league, oh my days :oops:

I like that. How is that fucking prick Moron still getting any praise from his luvvies in the media? The man is and always has been a complete one-tactic fraud. Give him another week or two and we'll watch the usual breakdown, where he turns on everyone , makes vile accusations about anyone he thinks up and blames it all on someone else. I will, of course, enjoy absolutely every minute of it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:45 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Next season Poppa Roddaz - when you get that dirty little itch in your ringer that the scum will win the league - remember what Uncle Old Dirty Bastard DB has said for years:

No. No, they will not. 8)

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Jose asking for Parker to apologise for playing a full strength team :lol: