ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:44 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:51 am
Dont sign Erikssen....and can we keep Balogun please
Arsenal striker Folarin Balogun has agreed to join RB Leipzig, according to reports. Balogun is out of contract at Arsenal at the end of the season and has been frustrated by his lack of game time under Mikel Arteta. The 19-year-old is yet to make his Premier League debut.
Got fuck all to do with game time I'm sure, he's 19, how much does he expect.

More like I'm running down my contract like my hero ozil ffs.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I should imagine some of it is to do with money, Leipzig have bags of cash through the RB side of things and they're in the Chumps league still and 2nd in the Bundesliga, not the worst choice if he has no wish to hang around this shithole :roll:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I’d be looking to leave too if I regularly saw Eddie, Pepe and Willian playing ahead of me!
Massive fuck up by Arteta, saying that Eddie is not going and letting Balogun go. Why do Arsenal have so many thick c.unts making decisions? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:40 am
I’d be looking to leave too if I regularly saw Eddie, Pepe and Willian playing ahead of me!
Massive fuck up by Arteta, saying that Eddie is not going and letting Balogun go. Why do Arsenal have so many thick c.unts making decisions? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Could come to deeply regret that decision....

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

More like fill yer boots time for his Fagin like agents , just take a look at their list of clients.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/elite-p ... 5620/plus/

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:40 am

More like fill yer boots time for his Fagin like agents , just take a look at their list of clients.

Agreed. Any 19 year old that is allegedly "demanding" game time needs a fucking slap. This stinks of his parasite - oops, agent - looking for the first of many paydays. Anelka, anyone? :roll:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

RB Leipzig have not made an official bid to sign Folarin Balogun as of today. [@FabrizioRomano] #afc

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gooner265 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:06 am
RB Leipzig have not made an official bid to sign Folarin Balogun as of today. [@FabrizioRomano] #afc
Good news. Hopefully they stay away. We can't become that club that just sells its kids every year. With Wenger we held onto too many of them long after it was obvious they were not good enough.... I hope we are not now going to the other extreme.

augie

Post by augie »

The genius of arteta strikes again ....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/13738822 ... -transfer/

Cant let the useless c.unt go because he let a young promising defender leave on loan and that leaves us short of centre backs - you couldnt make this shit up :roll: Get rid of the c.unt even on a free and play runarsson there if you have to :banghead: :banghead:

Midz

Post by Midz »

TeeCee wrote:
Why do Arsenal have so many thick c.unts making decisions? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
This is something we all wonder at times.

Midz

Post by Midz »

augie wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:17 pm
The genius of arteta strikes again ....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/13738822 ... -transfer/

Cant let the useless c.unt go because he let a young promising defender leave on loan and that leaves us short of centre backs - you couldnt make this shit up :roll: Get rid of the c.unt even on a free and play runarsson there if you have to :banghead: :banghead:
"Saliba's loan move to Nice and the imminent departure of Sokratis to Olympiacos would leave Arsenal short of cover in the heart of the defence."

Are you sure? I thought we had about 400 players in those positions. FFS!!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:53 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Why do Arsenal have so many thick c.unts making decisions? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
This is something we all wonder at times.
Answer = Arsenal are owned by an American. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:38 am
A11M11 wrote:

Agreed. Any 19 year old that is allegedly "demanding" game time needs a fucking slap. This stinks of his parasite - oops, agent - looking for the first of many paydays. Anelka, anyone? :roll:
Yeah! Agreed 1,000% - Either he is being manipulated by his agent or If he is throwing his toys out of the pram Pogba style - Sell him the fuckk straight away - Egoistic little twattt. :box:

augie

Post by augie »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:01 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
A11M11 wrote:

Yeah! Agreed 1,000% - Either he is being manipulated by his agent or If he is throwing his toys out of the pram Pogba style - Sell him the fuckk straight away - Egoistic little twattt. :box:

Thing is though lads, if you are stuck behind players of genuine quality then you would be less inclined to "demand" playing time - this guy is behind some average players and arteta doesnt even pick him in the squad for most games, so if he was happy about that at 19 years of age, then it would be a poor reflection on the kid and we would question his hunger.
For me this is another situation where arteta is showing his inexperience - if this kid is as good as many of you say he is, then the last thing arteta should want is to lose him, so selling nketieh now would be (in my opinion) a positive nod to the kid saying that he has faith in him and will be giving him more game time. To me it is identical to the saliba situation where arteta is keeping mustafi (and nketieh) and losing saliba (and Balogun) by making the wrong players feel important

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:15 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:01 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
A11M11 wrote:

Thing is though lads, if you are stuck behind players of genuine quality then you would be less inclined to "demand" playing time - this guy is behind some average players and arteta doesnt even pick him in the squad for most games, so if he was happy about that at 19 years of age, then it would be a poor reflection on the kid and we would question his hunger.
For me this is another situation where arteta is showing his inexperience - if this kid is as good as many of you say he is, then the last thing arteta should want is to lose him, so selling nketieh now would be (in my opinion) a positive nod to the kid saying that he has faith in him and will be giving him more game time. To me it is identical to the saliba situation where arteta is keeping mustafi (and nketieh) and losing saliba (and Balogun) by making the wrong players feel important
Exactly, when you're a jumped up little c.unt like Jermaine Pennant playing behind the Invincibles, by all means go and take a running jump. When you're Balogun, playing behind Eddie Nketiah who has had umpteen chances in the team and is part of what was the team with the fewest number of shots until a couple of weeks back and a piss poor goalscoring record, you might be entitled to think......what do I need to do here to earn a chance? Especially when in the few fleeting glimpses we've had he has been a real handful and notched the odd goal or two. I suspect if the previous manager had allowed him to leave it would be because he'd lost the dressing room, but El Beige can't do any wrong can he, so no doubt this time round its a disruptive player who deserves to be punted