Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:34 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:45 pm
They've even started taking the knee in my local Sunday football for five fuckin minutes :roll:

Well, 30 seconds was on the knee, it took most of them 4 and a half minutes to get back fuckin up :lol:
Was DB involved by any chance :rubchin:
:box: get the fuck outa here. :lol: I'm still fit as fuck.

Except for me knees. And that left ankle. Oh and a couple dodgy hammies. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:04 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
They've even started taking the knee in my local Sunday football for five fuckin minutes :roll:

Well, 30 seconds was on the knee, it took most of them 4 and a half minutes to get back fuckin up :lol:
No one would notice if DB stood up anyway :lol:
You'd notice mate. It'd put me about eight inches above you! :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Marine v scum

"Taking a knee"........its becoming embarrassing now

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Crawley beat Leeds in the cup, and all the publicity is about some reality TV guy playing the last couple of minutes ...fucking nonsense

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

:lol:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:16 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:

:shock:

In no aspect do you have eight inches on me :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:50 pm
Crawley beat Leeds in the cup, and all the publicity is about some reality TV guy playing the last couple of minutes ...fucking nonsense
Felt the same - think how those other Crawley players felt when that thick bleached teeth TOWIE c.unt wandered on for the last 2 minutes

"Not a publicity stunt" says the manager - no of course not mate. Signed just before one of your biggest ever games and on TV and hasn't played pro football ever. Fuck off !

Mind you, if Kroenke hears that Joey Essex has "resale value" don't rule it out :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

:D :D
SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:52 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Felt the same - think how those other Crawley players felt when that thick bleached teeth TOWIE c.unt wandered on for the last 2 minutes

"Not a publicity stunt" says the manager - no of course not mate. Signed just before one of your biggest ever games and on TV and hasn't played pro football ever. Fuck off !

Mind you, if Kroenke hears that Joey Essex has "resale value" don't rule it out :D
:D :D

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:52 pm
Redarmy wrote:

This time next year,we'll be having non-league and fourth tier clubs auctioning off places for someone to play x number of minutes in an FA Cup 3rd round tie. It'll be however much for 5 minutes and whatever for 10 and premium if the match is on TV. Think about that Sutton keeper and that pie, a couple of years back, football is not only fucked at the top end, it's being whored out at the bottom end too. Give these clubs a couple of minutes of attention and all they want to do is make money from it, fuck the game, fuck giving it a go, the first question they ask is, "How much?" and then "Who'll pay that?" The press, especially that hypocritical cesspit which is the BBC, talk about the tradition and romance of the Cup,but all they really want to do, is reduce it to some silly cūnt on Tick Tok or whatever and then complain that everyone's taking things far too seriously when they don't find it appropriate.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:29 am
Clummo99 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:07 pm
As I remember it Black Power was a movement which developed in the 60's and had many well known leaders such as Stokeley Carmichael and Malcolm X. It was very much opposed to Martin Luther King's peaceful policies of the same time in his civil rights movement. Black Power was very violent.

It's one thing to "take the knee" but how many of those players that also give the Black Power salute of the raised fist actually know the history behind it?

Some commentators of history have often likened it to a Nazi salute though on a much lesser scale obviously.
All true Clummo...

Martin Luther was one for unity.....all this BLM agenda will create is chaos and division as we are seeing now in America, a country divided

Can see similar happening here if they keep pushing.....
Malcom X wasn't a Black Panther he was a Nation of Islam convert which hold that all white people are devils . After 1964 and the Haj to mecca he realised this wasnt the case and he quit the NOI when he found out the head man was fucking everything in a hijab .
NOI might be flawed but they are still to this day helping poor blacks in the hood at a time when no other fucker is .
He also changed his views on white people and if he had lived I reckon he would have done a lot of good !
The Panthers were in essence a ghetto self help organisation that spiraled out of control but were indeed Marxist in ideology .
They did however set up self education and food projects which scared the shit out of the authorities who then killed most of them or locked them up . The authorities preferred their methods of flooding the areas with heroin !
The BLM however don't do any of this they just bleed people for money then push their warped agenda upon the world ,its quite different !
PS Martin Luther was a great orator but a bit of an uncle Tom and like Muhamad Elijah fucked anything with a skirt and a pulse ,he also was a bit of a bandwagon jumper ,if black people stood up for themselves Martin and his cronies would show up and try and make out it was all down to him . Bit like what Tommy Robinson does with angry white causes ! James Meredith did far more but in a less razzmatazz way !

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Herd wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:09 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:29 am
Clummo99 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:07 pm
As I remember it Black Power was a movement which developed in the 60's and had many well known leaders such as Stokeley Carmichael and Malcolm X. It was very much opposed to Martin Luther King's peaceful policies of the same time in his civil rights movement. Black Power was very violent.

It's one thing to "take the knee" but how many of those players that also give the Black Power salute of the raised fist actually know the history behind it?

Some commentators of history have often likened it to a Nazi salute though on a much lesser scale obviously.
All true Clummo...

Martin Luther was one for unity.....all this BLM agenda will create is chaos and division as we are seeing now in America, a country divided

Can see similar happening here if they keep pushing.....
Malcom X wasn't a Black Panther he was a Nation of Islam convert which hold that all white people are devils . After 1964 and the Haj to mecca he realised this wasnt the case and he quit the NOI when he found out the head man was fucking everything in a hijab .
NOI might be flawed but they are still to this day helping poor blacks in the hood at a time when no other fucker is .
He also changed his views on white people and if he had lived I reckon he would have done a lot of good !
The Panthers were in essence a ghetto self help organisation that spiraled out of control but were indeed Marxist in ideology .
They did however set up self education and food projects which scared the shit out of the authorities who then killed most of them or locked them up . The authorities preferred their methods of flooding the areas with heroin !
The BLM however don't do any of this they just bleed people for money then push their warped agenda upon the world ,its quite different !
PS Martin Luther was a great orator but a bit of an uncle Tom and like Muhamad Elijah fucked anything with a skirt and a pulse ,he also was a bit of a bandwagon jumper ,if black people stood up for themselves Martin and his cronies would show up and try and make out it was all down to him . Bit like what Tommy Robinson does with angry white causes ! James Meredith did far more but in a less razzmatazz way !
I didn't say Malcolm X was a Black Panther, I said he was one of the leaders of the Black Power movement.

They were two completely different entities.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

I'm quite sure I saw herd having a pint in the background of that new film "One Night in Miami" :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:54 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:

You are right of course old buddy. It's more like nine inches. :lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:40 am
Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:54 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:

You are right of course old buddy. It's more like nine inches. :lol:
Will the two of you shut the fu*k up and get back to stirring that chocolate

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Modern Football Bollocks:

According to a recent report, AFTV have the most views historically, the most views over the past 12 months and the most views over the past 30 days out of all of the fan-led football channels.

It is added that AFTV are believed to make £1.2m-per-year from YouTube ads alone, which works out at around £32,000 from every Arsenal match.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:10 pm
Modern Football Bollocks:

According to a recent report, AFTV have the most views historically, the most views over the past 12 months and the most views over the past 30 days out of all of the fan-led football channels.

It is added that AFTV are believed to make £1.2m-per-year from YouTube ads alone, which works out at around £32,000 from every Arsenal match.

It's mostly non arsenal supporters watching to laugh