Benfica Bulbeyes A Europa lge last chance saloon Thurs Feb 18th KO 8PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clummo99

Re: Benfica Bulbeyes A Europa lge last chance saloon Thurs Feb 18th KO 8PM

Post by Clummo99 »

From the BBC.....

"All incoming passengers have to fill in a passenger locator form before they arrive, listing their contact details, departure country and their UK address.

They also have to show proof of a negative Covid-19 test to be allowed entry. It must have been taken in the 72 hours before travelling, with Border Force officials carrying out spot checks.

Travellers must then self-isolate for 10 days."

That's for general inbound travellers but I'm confused as I thought "elite sportsmen" had their own rules?

Surely flying in and out for a game makes that irrelevant anyway?

Fùck knows anymore. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:09 pm
From the BBC.....

"All incoming passengers have to fill in a passenger locator form before they arrive, listing their contact details, departure country and their UK address.

They also have to show proof of a negative Covid-19 test to be allowed entry. It must have been taken in the 72 hours before travelling, with Border Force officials carrying out spot checks.

That's for general inbound travellers but I'm confused as I thought "elite sportsmen" had their own rules?

Does that mean they have to stay in their caravans for the whole time??? :?

:D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Auba getting a tattoo and possibly breaking protocol seems to have everyone losing their shit. At least he’s travelled with the squad so hopefully should play.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:09 pm
From the BBC.....

Do we have “elite sportsmen” at the club? :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:15 pm
Auba getting a tattoo and possibly breaking protocol seems to have everyone losing their shit. At least he’s travelled with the squad so hopefully should play.
Loved the SlySports outrage at this. OUTRAGE. Oh they were all over it - the club are talking to him, is his contract in doubt now, what punishment would suit, a ban, a fine, public hanging? :twisted: :box:

OH THE FUCKING OUTRAGE. :twisted: :box:

Then right at the end, the last words out of that transfer obsessed white haired cùnt's mouth were "it hasn't been confirmed yet when he actually got the tattoo".

Arseholes. :roll: :censored:

augie

Post by augie »

Going into tonight's game I am wondering what arteta will see as his priority fixture of the week - will he focus on tonight's game as a possible source of champs league football next season ? Or will he still believe that it is possible through domestic league, and prioritise game against citeeh for fear of getting anally raped by his old boss and former club ?

This is not a "take one game at a time" or a "the most important game is always the next game" scenario - tonight's team selection will surely tell us where pep's cone boy's focus is. If tonight's game is the priority then does he risk Tierney tonight ? There are similar (but not as important) team selection questions for tonight, and if he rotate's players tonight it will tell us everything imo

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal XI: Leno; Bellerin, Luiz, Gabriel, Cedric; Ceballos, Xhaka; Saka, Smith Rowe, Odegaard; Aubameyang

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Same starting 11 as against Leeds so. I was fully expecting Pepe and Laca to come in but I was wrong. (has that ever been written on the internet before?) :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

He has clearly decided that odegaard is his preferred choice in the 10 position and not smith-rowe. The one position that was actually sorted before the transfer window, is the only position that the spanish c.unt has changed up :roll: We are shafting one of our players out of his proper position (when he was playing really well), to accommodate a guy that will probably only be here for 5 months - how will smith-rowe be feeling by that time ?
Everyone, be they Gooners, or people in the media, or even opposition fans, were all crediting smith-rowe for being the MAIN reason that our results and performances had improved, and yet he is the one being shafted exactly like I said would happen

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We’re even money to win this, fill your fucking boots.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

augie wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:16 pm
He has clearly decided that odegaard is his preferred choice in the 10 position and not smith-rowe. The one position that was actually sorted before the transfer window, is the only position that the spanish c.unt has changed up :roll: We are shafting one of our players out of his proper position (when he was playing really well), to accommodate a guy that will probably only be here for 5 months - how will smith-rowe be feeling by that time ?
Everyone, be they Gooners, or people in the media, or even opposition fans, were all crediting smith-rowe for being the MAIN reason that our results and performances had improved, and yet he is the one being shafted exactly like I said would happen
Didn't stop him getting an assist on Sunday , they are not rigid positions and will interchange and drift in , Pires used to do the same. We could have two exciting AM interchanging for the foreseeable pulling opposition players all over the place. Why not see how it pans out before criticising ?

augie

Post by augie »

gooner265 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:44 pm
augie wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:16 pm
Didn't stop him getting an assist on Sunday , they are not rigid positions and will interchange and drift in , Pires used to do the same. We could have two exciting AM interchanging for the foreseeable pulling opposition players all over the place. Why not see how it pans out before criticising ?

Without a doubt smith-rowe wasnt as influential playing on the wing last Sunday cos he didnt get on the ball enough. I know that it was his first start, but there is no way that odegaard got on the ball or was as pro-active in the position as smith-rowe had been.
Wenger was a master at doing this type of shit - wenger used to try to strengthen positions that we were ok in, and ignored positions that we were desperately weak in, and arteta is doing the same.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I hate all this hugs and kissing with the opposition before the game.

FFS :banghead: :cussing: :box:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fuck off Befica. I've wanted to knock these cűnts out of a competition for nearly 30 years.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Not Karen fucking Carney :banghead: