Olympiakos of Greece v Grease Hair doo..Europa league last 16 First leg Thurs Mar 11th KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Olympiakos of Greece v Grease Hair doo..Europa league last 16 First leg Thurs Mar 11th KO 8pm

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Does anyone know what time the celebration BBQ round at SteveO's this weekend starts? Just want to make sure I bring my burgers, sauces and salad after he and Rodders have had their bubble bath.

SteveO 35

Re: Olympiakos of Greece v Grease Hair doo..Europa league last 16 First leg Thurs Mar 11th KO 8pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

In fairness to Karen Carney she's calling out the players making the same mistakes we are all talking about.

Will there be any consequences?

Will there fuck. Leno, Ceballos and Xhaka will all be allowed to carry on imitating Pep's tiki taka Barca of 2011

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

If we manage to chuck it away at home to Morecambe Pireus mate, it will eclipse York City, Walsall and Wrexham!
I think you underestimate the fuckupability of this squad! A Luiz or Xhaka brain fart after 10 mins in the return and it’s ´here we go again’! :?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:05 pm
Does anyone know what time the celebration BBQ round at SteveO's this weekend starts? Just want to make sure I bring my burgers, sauces and salad after he and Rodders have had their bubble bath.
Is that a euphemism Perry :rubchin:

Midz

Post by Midz »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:55 pm
With Edu being Brazilian you’d think he might have a word with Arteta......oh hang on, it’s like expecting the tea lady to tell Wenger-lite who to play! :rubchin: :banghead:
If you think about it, it probably is the tea lady who tells Arteta who to play. :D :D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:08 pm
Rodders sausage is a little bit soapy at the moment!

The burgers are on hold for when we play Villareal in the final.

I can guarantee a good ebening for all

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Yep. I just can't control myself this evening. I've been saving up all those sauces for fucking ages and they need unleashing.

Perryashburtongroves

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:10 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Rodders sausage is a little bit soapy at the moment!

The burgers are on hold for when we play Villareal in the final.

I can guarantee a good ebening for all

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Soapy Sausage sounds like it should have been the title of a Graeme Le Saux autobiography.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Normally once we win a game I’m happy no matter how we’ve managed to do it but after what happened at Benfica and Burnely I’m absolutely fucking fuming at how we conceded again tonight.

There is no excuse for they type of goals we have been pissing in lately, it’s disgraceful stuff and a serious indictment who presides over it.

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

The last 15 or so posts... I am crying :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Rodders sausage is a little bit soapy at the moment
That’s not soap :shock:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:19 pm
Normally once we win a game I’m happy no matter how we’ve managed to do it but after what happened at Benfica and Burnely I’m absolutely fucking fuming at how we conceded again tonight.

There is no excuse for they type of goals we have been pissing in lately, it’s disgraceful stuff and a serious indictment who presides over it.
Just dimming the lights mate....

We've been dreaming about this special moment when we beat the Coach and Horses in their own backyard.

I love you just the way you are

:barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just watching the highlights of AC Milan's reserves against the Little Goblin's 500m powder puffs

Would love to see these plastic c.unts get knocked out. 0-0 does the job in the return !

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:31 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Rodders sausage is a little bit soapy at the moment
That’s not soap :shock:
Is it Marmite?