SteveO and Rodders Barry White derby H ..Round of 16 2nd leg,Thurs 18th March KO 555pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Almunia is a clown

Re: SteveO and Rodders Barry White derby H ..Round of 16 2nd leg,Thurs 18th March KO 555pm

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:barscarf: Not even a win nor draw but I don't give a shite, we're through & a classic goal by Mislav Orsic to knock out the Middlesex Swamp Dwellers! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

:barscarf: We're playing totally shite but the Spurzy effect is now in full swing! :blah: :box: :cussing: :censored: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Re: SteveO and Rodders Barry White derby H ..Round of 16 2nd leg,Thurs 18th March KO 555pm

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Sutch2 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:05 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:32 pm
Sutch2 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:31 pm
Hahahahah, the perfect week really!

Have that you diving twats, fuck off crayon :censored: :barscarf:
The ugly, over-rated simpleton has found his level.
Well, I don't think my post was quite that bad to warrant such insults! :shock: :wink:
:lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:12 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:01 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:54 pm
If Xhaka or Ceballos did some of the shite coming from Partey in his short time on the pitch you'd all be giving them pelters. Rodders the only one to comment on it.

I'm not that impressed since he signed. All a bit Meh!
I said it earlier mate - can't understand the big love in at all. And I agree - he gives the ball away and tackles as badly as any of that lot and they get crucified for it
Must have missed that one mate, sorry.
Missed mine from weeks ago to, I said at the time he looked bang average, injury prone to boot and can't compete a five yard pass, dont get me started on his shooting.

You're so late to the party all the decent birds have been bagged and you've got the 3am monster :lol:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Shit game the the scum’s capitulation has more than made up for it :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

The last 4 goals we've conceded in the Europa League have been due to Ceballos mistakes. 😭

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

So it’s one of -

Ajax
Villareal
United
Slavia
Granada
Roma
Dinamo

I’d rather United got Unai if I’m being honest, Granada will do nicely for us to fumble past.

Dani Granada perhaps?

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:13 pm
The last 4 goals we've conceded in the Europa League have been due to Ceballos mistakes. 😭
I thought he was fouled tonight tbh.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Through to the next round..unconvincing like the last round..who cares though..from tiny acorns (I don't think we'll get past the quarters though cos we're shiiiiiiite :oops: )

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:27 pm
So it’s one of -

Ajax
Villareal
United
Slavia
Granada
Roma
Dinamo

I’d rather United got Unai if I’m being honest, Granada will do nicely for us to fumble past.

Dani Granada perhaps?
For Manure read Atletico Madrid 17/18 and the Chavs in 18/19..if we bump into them at any point well get brownholed :oops: Every team in the hat will probably fancy their chances against us and el beige in particular in the next round though..Theres as much chance of a rocking horse tapering off a shite than there is of us winning this thing..

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:
So it’s one of -

Ajax
Villareal
United
Slavia
Granada
Roma
Dinamo

Dani Granada perhaps?
For Manure read Atletico Madrid 17/18 and the Chavs in 18/19..if we bump into them at any point well get brownholed :oops: Every team in the hat will probably fancy their chances against us and el beige in particular in the next round though..Theres as much chance of a rocking horse tapering off a shite than there is of us winning this thing..

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Slavia Prague coming our way I reckon! :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

falkirk goon wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:47 am
rodders999 wrote:
So it’s one of -

Ajax
Villareal
United
Slavia
Granada
Roma
Dinamo

Dani Granada perhaps?

I did think that but for some unfathomable reason a lot of the teams that should beat us are falling by the wayside, plus pep's cone boy is living a charmed life and I wouldnt be at all shocked if we won it thus ensuring his bullshit image of a guy doing a great job :roll: :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:20 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:47 am
rodders999 wrote:
So it’s one of -

Ajax
Villareal
United
Slavia
Granada
Roma
Dinamo

Dani Granada perhaps?

I did think that but for some unfathomable reason a lot of the teams that should beat us are falling by the wayside, plus pep's cone boy is living a charmed life and I wouldnt be at all shocked if we won it thus ensuring his bullshit image of a guy doing a great job :roll: :censored:
If we were 3-0 up going into the last 10 minutes I'm sure El Beige could find a way to make it competitive by hauling off ESR, Lacazette and whoever else was playing well on the day, and allow Partey to give away another dozen free kicks and have Ceballos and Xhaka paddling around in the middle generally being shite and giving the ball away.

At some point in this competition we're going to meet Villareal - written in the stars! Still, given what's been said about old Unai that should be a guaranteed victory for us given the enormous progress that has been made since his departure and how clueless he is!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

In mid January dear old Unai had Villarreal absolutely flying, comfortably in 4th spot, playing well and looking like they were odds on to bag a Champions League spot before that oh so familiar collapse set in.

Their next 8 games - 5 draws and 3 defeats.....GAME FUCKING OVER.

Still having said all that I'd like to see them draw united today as I reckon they could knock them out, then in the final we rip them a new arsehole 8)

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:11 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:12 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:01 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:54 pm
If Xhaka or Ceballos did some of the shite coming from Partey in his short time on the pitch you'd all be giving them pelters. Rodders the only one to comment on it.

I'm not that impressed since he signed. All a bit Meh!
I said it earlier mate - can't understand the big love in at all. And I agree - he gives the ball away and tackles as badly as any of that lot and they get crucified for it
Must have missed that one mate, sorry.
Missed mine from weeks ago to, I said at the time he looked bang average, injury prone to boot and can't compete a five yard pass, dont get me started on his shooting.

You're so late to the party all the decent birds have been bagged and you've got the 3am monster :lol:
I don't want to get into a pissing contest but..... :lol:

I first questioned Partey back against Southampton when Ings had a run at Bellerin in the box and mugged him off. Partey was doubling up and just let Ings go but of course Bellerin got all the criticism on here and Partey wasn't mentioned.

I raised the point again about Partey's quality against Burnley.

Partey may well be an upgrade on the rest of our midfield but I don't think the difference is that great.

Maybe you need your beer goggles Lefty. The dregs of a night out always look better through those. :wink: :lol: