Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Gunner Rob »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:09 am
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56573883

it just gets worse and worse
Jesus Christ. How to make something shit and tedious even more tedious and shitter. :roll:

The "wildcard coefficient" bollocks is just straight out jobs for the boys corruption to ensure cunty clubs like Madrid, the whores, juve and manure always have a place at the trough even if they haven't earned it. :censored:

The game has eaten its own arsehole and is now noshing down on its own duodenum. :evil:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Anyone remember this clanger from Alex Mong?

https://youtu.be/HNKK4WLJqWY

What a dildo! He genuinely thought he was being asked to lift the trophy! Only a Wenger baby could be that deluded. :oops: :lol:

But then if you've seen the "documentary" about him at the Whores it became very clear very quickly that he is a walking labotomy.... :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... le-manager

Forest Green considering appointing a female manager

No doubt supported by their second largest shareholder - the creative designer, Quorn munching, Eco-warrior himself. What a proud day for our little Heccy :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:49 am
https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... le-manager

Forest Green considering appointing a female manager

No doubt supported by their second largest shareholder - the creative designer, Quorn munching, Eco-warrior himself. What a proud day for our little Heccy :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Linda the hemp fetishist must be walking around with a full boner at the thought! Or a full wide on. :lol:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Maybe the female tv experts could apply and get them off the telly.

augie

Post by augie »

So now a growing number of footballers and football clubs are considering a week long boycott of social media as a protest against online racial abuse - how about this for a better suggestion ...... stay off fcuking social media forever and help rid football of the type of d*ckhead fans who know fcuk all about the game but know everything about what music player x likes, and what player y had for breakfast :roll: :oops: :oops:

I honestly believe that at least half of this online racial abuse is just attention seeking c.unts :roll: Apparently raheem sterling was abused online after citeeh's defeat v leeds at the weekend - really ? Who by I would like to know ? Citeeh fans know that the league is already in the bag and that the priority now is the champs league, plus the cheating little c.unt will have enough credit in the bank with their fans that they wouldnt dream of racially abusing him, so I am now back to my original question of who would be bothered enough about losing that game to make a prik of themselves afterwards ? :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:56 pm
So now a growing number of footballers and football clubs are considering a week long boycott of social media as a protest against online racial abuse - how about this for a better suggestion ...... stay off fcuking social media forever and help rid football of the type of d*ckhead fans who know fcuk all about the game but know everything about what music player x likes, and what player y had for breakfast :roll: :oops: :oops:

I honestly believe that at least half of this online racial abuse is just attention seeking c.unts :roll: Apparently raheem sterling was abused online after citeeh's defeat v leeds at the weekend - really ? Who by I would like to know ? Citeeh fans know that the league is already in the bag and that the priority now is the champs league, plus the cheating little c.unt will have enough credit in the bank with their fans that they wouldnt dream of racially abusing him, so I am now back to my original question of who would be bothered enough about losing that game to make a prik of themselves afterwards ? :roll:
I'd say you are right to a certain extent. I'm sure every club has a minority of brain dead racists amongst its genuine fans but a lot of this online racial abuse is probably from the new JCL fans that also troll rugby, tennis, music and celebidee social media accounts, websites and forums etc.

You see these facebook profiles where morons list their favourite teams as Arsenal, Barca, Madrid, Juve, Chelsea and Brazil.... complete fuckwombles. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Oxygen Thief Alex fucking Scott is apparently lined up to host the Beeb's Football Focus show when the current guy quits in May. :roll:

Ffs this talent vacuum is literally getting these jobs because she is a black female. If she was also in a wheelchair and an open lesbian she'd be handed the DG job at the Beeb. :roll:

She was the final nail that finished off Goals On Sunday on SlySports. The viewing figures dropped to the extent they just cancelled the show. :lol:

Never mind PC madness, the positive discrimination madness is fucked in the head.

What now for FF on the Beeb? Will half the show cover real football and the other half cover the ladies joke game? :roll: :lol:

And before roddaz comes (cums?) :wink: on here with the "she's a ride" bollocks, check out the photo of what she really looks like with her pot belly and no tits halfway down the page here:

https://www-edinburghnews-scotsman-com. ... 20%251%24s

I wouldn't ride her with your cock, roddaz. :lol: :wink:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:32 am

And before roddaz comes (cums?) :wink: on here with the "she's a ride" bollocks, check out the photo of what she really looks like with her pot belly and no tits halfway down the page here:

She has clothes on in the photo, i think you could have mentioned that......i feel a bit mis-led

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xgtdec wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:52 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

She has clothes on in the photo, i think you could have mentioned that......i feel a bit mis-led
:lol: :lol:

You should be thankful the clothes are covering her pot belly and her 10 year old boy's chest. :wink:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:25 pm
xgtdec wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

You should be thankful the clothes are covering her pot belly and her 10 year old boy's chest. :wink:
I worry about DB's fetishes, is it an Irish thing? You can get arrested for that sort of image!! :ewwwww:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:46 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:25 pm
xgtdec wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I worry about DB's fetishes, is it an Irish thing? You can get arrested for that sort of image!! :ewwwww:
No no the Oirish thing is riding your Ingerlish women. 8)

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

David fucking Ornstein. Complete bullshitter. Another fuckwit "ITK" arsehole that throws so much shit at the wall and then claims he has the inside track when one piece of shit sticks. :roll:

And Clinton fucking Morrison. Just a complete fucking moron init. :roll: :oops: