El Reenghole v El Beige Europa Semi 1st Leg Thurs 29th April KO 8 in the ebeneeng

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: El Reenghole v El Beige Europa Semi 1st Leg Thurs 29th April KO 8 in the ebeneeng

Post by DB10GOONER »

If Karen fucking Carney says "false nine" one more time my head will explode. :censored:

Perryashburtongroves

Re: El Reenghole v El Beige Europa Semi 1st Leg Thurs 29th April KO 8 in the ebeneeng

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:43 pm
This is a shocking performance, no cohesion, little desire and no focal point up front, a really really shit performance....it's a semi-final FFS :banghead: :banghead:
It's sackable but really, nobody seems to have standards at our place.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Even less urgency than usual,this really is a club riddled with cancerous cowards

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Ok, nearly half time, get them in, admit that you got it horribly wrong and revert to playing with someone whose main job is to score goals......what’s it called.....a fukcing striker you muppet

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

conflicted...would like to win a european trophy, but not with this nob gobbler in charge. i hope they score more and make his position untenable now.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Saka happy to sulk instead of get up and track back

Perryashburtongroves

Remember a fucking dreadful game in that fucking rock pit in Portugal against some fucking part-time lot who beat us in the Champions Legaue about 15 years ago? This is the B side version of that.

Clash

Post by Clash »

When you pick a carthorse midfielder at left back for no other reason than he’s left footed (apparently) and you ain’t got the bottle to drop him then you’re asking for trouble. Especially when an almost equally bad midfielder is signed to fill the gap.

Cant take how bad some of our players are but at least Dani Getafe might be fucking off soon.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Take Clive off. Play one of the coaches at left back, or the coach driver even. Put a striker on. There you go I'm a better manager than Martinez-Lite. :censored:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Queue keown to tell us it wasn’t like this under arsene
Last edited by xgtdec on Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:44 pm
If Karen fucking Carney says "false nine" one more time my head will explode. :censored:
:lol: :lol: 8)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We’ve been pathetic for large chunks of all the knockout ties and somehow managed to go through.

Maybe by some miracle we can do the same here. We need at least one away goal though, bring on Auba you C.UNT :banghead:

Perryashburtongroves

Fucking piss of lf Partey who absolute waste of a place. Fucking embarrassing pile of shit.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I only just remembered Odegaard was playing when I saw him walk off the pitch. :shock: :banghead: