Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Natural Born Gooner

Re: Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Steve Bruce on Fabian Schar's red card: "The way it is at the moment and the rules are... There's no tackles anymore. I don't think it deserves a red. Maybe it's a yellow.

"Is it dangerous? Not really. We're playing Arsenal so you have to get into them. When that stops it becomes very difficult.
Why is it always acceptable to "Get into Arsenal"?

We've heard this for years from certain agricultural managers who think it;s acceptable just to boot us off the park! :roll: :roll:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

Post by StuartL »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 4:03 pm
Steve Bruce on Fabian Schar's red card: "The way it is at the moment and the rules are... There's no tackles anymore. I don't think it deserves a red. Maybe it's a yellow.

"Is it dangerous? Not really. We're playing Arsenal so you have to get into them. When that stops it becomes very difficult.

We've heard this for years from certain agricultural managers who think it;s acceptable just to boot us off the park! :roll: :roll:
Because back when we had a midfield that could dance, whirl, twirl and pass their way through anyone - giving us a kicking was endorsed by pundits, media, ex players, etc. etc as a legitimate way to stop us.

Hence, Ramsey, Eduardo, Diaby getting broken legs and career threatening “tackles”

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Perhaps that’s why he looks like The Elephant Man? Someone “got in to him”. His nose is a mess.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 4:14 pm
Perhaps that’s why he looks like The Elephant Man? Someone “got in to him”. His nose is a mess.

That big mass of pulpy, fat, miss-shaped, hideously deformed, creature is someone’s son you know, so go easy on him.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 4:17 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 4:14 pm

That big mass of pulpy, fat, miss-shaped, hideously deformed, creature is someone’s son you know, so go easy on him.
Fuckk that, let's get stuck into the cunnt... besides his twin sister Brenda Blethin is a real looker compared him the Ugly CuntBag

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I lost my shit on here a while back for the Burnely game when Dyche was asked pre game would they go out and “rattle us”.

The implication was clear, fuck the game just kick em off the pitch. As I said at the time you would never hear this being said about any other side. When City are steamrolling everyone each week nobody suggests that the best way to stop them is to “get in to them” or “rattle them”.

That terminology only applies to us and it’s a fucking disgrace and it’s been going on for years now :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

same thing with the fan unrest at utd....just fans venting their anger....

remember the slagging off we got from the press over Wenger protests

Always been media bias against Arsenal for as long as i can remember

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:31 pm

I lost my shit on here a while back for the Burnely game when Dyche was asked pre game would they go out and “rattle us”.

The implication was clear, fuck the game just kick em off the pitch. As I said at the time you would never hear this being said about any other side. When City are steamrolling everyone each week nobody suggests that the best way to stop them is to “get in to them” or “rattle them”.

That terminology only applies to us and it’s a fucking disgrace and it’s been going on for years now :roll:
Hmmm.......I'm a bit torn of this one. That 'getting stuck into them' stuff started when Wenger had his lobotomy in about 2007/08. I never remember it being thrown at his early teams or GG's teams. The lack of backbone that we accuse our team of over the last 12 years or so has been exploited by shitty teams like Bolton, Stoke etc so it doesn't surprise me when I hear it discussed. Lets be honest how many of us on here have accused our lot of being 'bottle jobs', 'spineless' or 'pussies'. Nobody ever talked about getting stuck into the Arsenal when Lauren, Adams, Keown, Vieira etc were around and we still played great football back then.

The reason people don't kick the fuck out of City, is because they've got real men in the team like Fernandinho, and before him Kompany, Yaya Toure etc. We haven't got any leaders since clueless talked about rotational leadership and got rid of them in his attempt to copy cat Spain 2008-10

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Two poor poor teams, produce poor match. Nuff saud