Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by falkirk goon »

I thought i would fire this thread up cos let's be honest not a single one of us is giving a fuck about our game at the Toon :lol:
I thought it would be proper to give our ex boss the heading he deserves.It didn't work out for him at ours but he is the most successful manager in this cup,his record in it is second to none.I think well get done here on aggregate,butterwrists Xhaka etc..our team is full of arsepieces who will fuck up at crucial moments plus our manager hasn't got a Scooby.
Last edited by falkirk goon on Sun May 02, 2021 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Re: Beegee hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by OneBardGooner »

BeeGee Hair???

:?

:rubchin:

I thought BeeGee Hair looked like this?

Now if it was Captain Scarlet

or even Captain Black Bonce!?

#justsaying.

DB10GOONER

Re: Beegee hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by DB10GOONER »

I have this strange feeling that it won't be a good ebeneeng for Dick and that we will scruff our way through despite a couple of howlers from Clive and Butter Wrists. :shock:

But I think we will get proper fucked in the choccy tunnel by manure in the final. :oops:

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 7:50 am
I have this strange feeling that it won't be a good ebeneeng for Dick and that we will scruff our way through despite a couple of howlers from Clive and Butter Wrists. :shock:

But I think we will get proper fucked in the choccy tunnel by manure in the final. :oops:
Dick missing two of their players that started on Thursday . It all depends on what stroke of genius captain black comes up with this time.As they are likely to be missing the Spud centre half it might occur to him to maybe be a tiny bit adventurous and play a striker.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I can foresee two scenarios for this one. The first is that we somehow stumble our way through 2-0 or 4-2 or something and the second is that we'll be in control for large parts of the match, miss every chance that come our way, get ourselves 1-0 up with about thirty seconds to play and concede a goal from a corner that could easily have been avoided. I do think we'll scrape through somehow. But it all ends with a 5-0 thrashing in the final.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:21 am
BeeGee Hair???

#justsaying.
I meant to put Night Fever hair :oops: :lol: it was late een the ebeneeng OBG :D :oops: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 7:50 am

Me thinketh thouest strangeth feeling (tingly wingly in the ball sack and churning in the region of the tummywummy) is accurate to within the width of a gnats wing, forsayeth I and many who knoweth the process of the inept and bantering puppet Farteta is an illusion of the rich mind of KuntaKroenke. :cry:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 10:34 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:21 am
BeeGee Hair???

#justsaying.
I meant to put Night Fever hair :oops: :lol: it was late een the ebeneeng OBG :D :oops: :barscarf:
I wasn't 'Avin a Go' mate - but it just didn't sit right, especially as I know you are usually BANG ON THE MARK. :D :wink:

gazzatt2

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by gazzatt2 »

I think captain black is more suitable

Arsenal Till I Die

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

The only way we win this is if Emery wins it for us. His incessant need to be as pragmatic as possible shone through when he brought Coq on at the start of the second half, sacrificing an attacking threat.
Which gave us a bit more of a foothold, as we didn’t have to worry about the attacking edge of them, while we were vulnerable.

We saw it many times when Emery was here. Relentless edging towards caution, which just invites pressure. Looking to defend a two goal lead when there are three halves of football left to play, particularly against a team at sea such as us, is what let’s Emery down.

So, if we manage to win it will be because of Emery, not Arteta.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We either lose this or lose the final.

Take your pick :suicide:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:33 pm
We either lose this or lose the final.

Take your pick :suicide:
Absolutely 100% Rodders :cry: we ain't winning the cup with these players or this fanny of a manager.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

I know he won’t but Arteta has to start Matt Ryan,he looked ok yesterday and took crosses out of the air that dwarf butter wrists wouldnt have.

corkbarry1

Post by corkbarry1 »

Such negative comments. Were ye the same a few months ago when we had Man City and then Chelsea in the cup final.
Have faith ffs.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

corkbarry1 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 8:40 am
Such negative comments. Were ye the same a few months ago when we had Man City and then Chelsea in the cup final.
Have faith ffs.
Yes, actually. We weren't all that good last year and no-one was expecting us to have two very good games; which have become, sad to say, out-of-the-blue performances rather than consistent ones.

The negativity and pessimism is based on the fact that we aren't all that good. We have players that aren't good enough, we have players that are good enough but not arsed, we have a manager who is clearly out of his depth and we are currently having our worst season in 20-odd years as a result of the above.

Couple that with the fact we are 2-1 down against a team who just has to score a goal to feel comfortable, while we are a team with horrific home form, we can't string many attacks together and we consistently habe a cock-up in a game to a point it's ritualistic.

It's not negativity for negativities sake, Barry, it's the result of being worn down by the persistent ineptitude by both players and coaching staff.