other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:34 pm
Cheating Son crying over the League Cup...pathetic.

Still afeared they will get top 4, as that twat willock keeps equalizing against there rivals, and they all dropping points left right and center. there something like 800m in debt, so in big trouble if they don't.
Stay strong brother. Uncle Old Dirty Bastard has a feeling that they will collapse now. They came so close to finally winning a trophy and blew it. Their collective heads will be down and their current manager has less experience than our gobshite so he ain't lifting them up! :lol:

Then Fat Tongue and the Korean Tom Daley will be away to new clubs in the summer. :D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:20 am
Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:34 pm
Cheating Son crying over the League Cup...pathetic.

Still afeared they will get top 4, as that twat willock keeps equalizing against there rivals, and they all dropping points left right and center. there something like 800m in debt, so in big trouble if they don't.
Stay strong brother. Uncle Old Dirty Bastard has a feeling that they will collapse now. They came so close to finally winning a trophy and blew it. Their collective heads will be down and their current manager has less experience than our gobshite so he ain't lifting them up! :lol:

Then Fat Tongue and the Korean Tom Daley will be away to new clubs in the summer. :D
They've got fuck all chance of the top four, now they've got a manager with the crib marks still on his arse - fuck me he makes Arteta look like the ultimate in experience. The Chavs or the Mickeys will take the 4th spot. My only hope is that the vermin c.unts come 7th now and start their Conference campaign in Luxembourg in July !

Midz

Post by Midz »

Here's hoping for a PSG v Real final.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Thought I'd watch our FA Youth Cup 1/4 Final against Liverpool. Aziz is playing so decided to run an eye over him.

He's having a stinker and we're 3-0 down after an hour.

There's no end to this misery! :lol:

Saying that Aziz has just tucked away a penalty. 3-1 :barscarf:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

scum winning again, bet the *word censored* sneak into the top 4 somehow, and ease their money worries, just hope they slip up at leeds away as the others all have to play each other so will be dropping points left right and centre

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Monkey Bale. The big man for the small occasion. :roll:

John F

Post by John F »

Sun May 02, 2021 7:52 pm
scum winning again, bet the *word censored* sneak into the top 4 somehow, and ease their money worries, just hope they slip up at leeds away as the others all have to play each other so will be dropping points left right and centre
Looking at the remaining fixtures Leicester have the worst run in and despite the points lead they look in danger.Chelsea have a tricky run in too.The dippers only hard match is Utd then four easier matches but the easiest run in is West Ham with only Everton at home a tough game.The Spuds could do it with Leeds and Leicester away being the only tricky games.I think it will be West Ham then Chelsea just scrapping in fourth.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Well done those Man Utd fans who took part in today's protest

All fans MUST come together and Change it all...Protesting and stopping games (the flow of money etc into the clubs and scumSky seems to be the best way).

No doubt all the big media groups and outlets will decry such actions, but they have left the fans with No Choice, No Option.

#FuckOffFA.Fifa.Eufa.Sky.BT.BBC.Talksport. :box:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Maureen to Roma. His rating is dropping. :lol:

corkbarry1

Post by corkbarry1 »

PSG are spoiled miserable f**kers, should have had at least 4 reds.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Has a certain ex manager been quoted yet saying that he nearly bought Mahrez ? ? :evil:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 9:10 pm
Has a certain ex manager been quoted yet saying that he nearly bought Mahrez ? ? :evil:
Must have been. He "nearly" bought everyone else! :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

After we all lost our shit over the super league a city v chavs champions league final would be the final fuck you of the whole affair.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 11:23 am
After we all lost our shit over the super league a city v chavs champions league final would be the final fuck you of the whole affair.
The footballing equivalent of the Pimp of the Year scene from "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka". :roll:

https://youtu.be/4CVFOnmW6v8

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 7:37 am
StuartL wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 9:10 pm
Must have been. He "nearly" bought everyone else! :lol:

True, I don't even play and he nearly bought me. :lol: