Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BobbyPires7

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by BobbyPires7 »

That is a team that will require changing by half time.

DB10GOONER

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by DB10GOONER »

Predictable line up from shit for brains. :roll:

I'd honestly play Elninny ahead of Partey and drop Clive for Cedric or indeed a dead person or a crippled monkey. :roll:

Fucking Butter Wrists will cost us tonight or in the final but I've been saying it all season and it's coming. :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 6:40 pm
Indeed it will.....but I only expect to see Martinelli in the 80th minute when we need snookers

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 6:35 pm
shu wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 6:31 pm
Really Steve ??? I think that is just about as good as you could ask for , tierney is obviously not fit .
How would you have changed it ?
Martinelli should be in the team. Chambers and Cedric have consistently proved themselves to be better than Bellerin - a man who can't tackle, cross, defend properly and is constantly out of position. Tierney, I understand completely.....I didn't expect him to be in. I also wonder what Mat Ryan has to do to dislodge Butter Wrists??

For me its a starting line up that says I've got my favourites and if you're not one of them it doesn't matter if you're man of the match (Martinelli) or don't put a foot wrong (Chambers) - I'll bring back my favourites ahead of you
I'm truly perturbed with Bellerin being brought in but on the goalkeeping front Arteta is never going to drop Leno for an on loan player in a European semi final mate.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 6:43 pm

I'd honestly play Elninny ahead of Partey and drop Clive for Cedric or indeed a dead person or a crippled monkey. :roll:

Fucking Butter Wrists will cost us tonight or in the final but I've been saying it all season and it's coming. :roll:
Tin hat time here but I don’t actually see El Neny doing a whole,lot wrong when he does play,I mean he’s no Vieira but he’s steady and better than the rest of the fucksticks he had around him

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 6:48 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
shu wrote:
Really Steve ??? I think that is just about as good as you could ask for , tierney is obviously not fit .
Martinelli should be in the team. Chambers and Cedric have consistently proved themselves to be better than Bellerin - a man who can't tackle, cross, defend properly and is constantly out of position. Tierney, I understand completely.....I didn't expect him to be in. I also wonder what Mat Ryan has to do to dislodge Butter Wrists??

For me its a starting line up that says I've got my favourites and if you're not one of them it doesn't matter if you're man of the match (Martinelli) or don't put a foot wrong (Chambers) - I'll bring back my favourites ahead of you
I'm truly perturbed with Bellerin being brought in but on the goalkeeping front Arteta is never going to drop Leno for an on loan player in a European semi final mate.
What about Martinelli being left out mate? You happy he goes with Odegaard and Pepe instead? Big gamble for me

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 6:44 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 6:40 pm
Indeed it will.....but I only expect to see Martinelli in the 80th minute when we need snookers
Yep, right on cue, he will probably get a late “winner” chalked off too :cry:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm hoping Josh in the BT graphic dept has fucked up because they are saying Clive is in central midfield.

:suicide:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 6:49 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 6:43 pm

Tin hat time here but I don’t actually see El Neny doing a whole,lot wrong when he does play,I mean he’s no Vieira but he’s steady and better than the rest of the fucksticks he had around him
Absolutely. He won't win you a big game but equally, unlike Clive, he won't lose you a big game.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

THANK YOU GOD!!!!

CLIVE INJURED!!! :barscarf: :barscarf:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Yay Clive is out.....wooooo hooooo

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

By Saka!!!! :lol: :lol:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

KT in, let's hope he makes the whole 90 with no problems

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xgtdec wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 6:56 pm
Yay Clive is out.....wooooo hooooo
I'm so happy!!!! :barscarf: :barscarf:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 6:49 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 6:48 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
shu wrote:

What about Martinelli being left out mate? You happy he goes with Odegaard and Pepe instead? Big gamble for me
I'm just used to the ridiculous situation regarding Martinelli. I assume that he's not going to be in the starting lineup and pleasantly surprised when he is. :lol: