People supporting Liverpool

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonarmy

Post by goonarmy »

Calm down, was only having giggle

save some excitement for next season.

augie

Post by augie »

goonarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
goonarmy wrote:Loads in Maidstone when i went back for a visit, they're infesting everywhere
You are from Maidstone? Out of interest, what's the nearest club to Maidstone? You know, the local club? :wink:
Would be Maidstone United, if you're talking in terms of league team's it'd be the Gills.

I'm not from Maidstone, have just spent most my life there. Let's not get into the mileage:wink:

I got my nose broken in a friendly v maidstone utd a few years back by some *word censored* that was playing centre forward :evil:

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

Wayno wrote:augie, surely if we want Chelseas or any other clubs image of being associated with the National Front politics including hatred of the Irish to change, then surely it is a good thing that their fan base is changing. Seeing young kids of all different nationalities wearing the club shirts will help speed this change. That said, my kids would be up for adoption if they supported Chelsea. They had a choice at a young age, Arsenal or out :lol:
That's what I call a great father :lol: 8)

goonarmy

Post by goonarmy »

augie wrote:
goonarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
goonarmy wrote:Loads in Maidstone when i went back for a visit, they're infesting everywhere
You are from Maidstone? Out of interest, what's the nearest club to Maidstone? You know, the local club? :wink:
Would be Maidstone United, if you're talking in terms of league team's it'd be the Gills.

I'm not from Maidstone, have just spent most my life there. Let's not get into the mileage:wink:

I got my nose broken in a friendly v maidstone utd a few years back by some *word censored* that was playing centre forward :evil:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXOkzy69zu0
the world famous Maidstone United?

you didnt play for Chatham did you? those games were brutal sometimes?

jacko-arsnl2

Post by jacko-arsnl2 »

up here in the north nearly everone suports liverpool or utd , but sayin this there is alot of northen spuds and they all seem to be postmen dont no what the connection is :roll: their is also a few chlesea fans dotted around the place

pixie

Post by pixie »

tonysaunders wrote:Where I live, apart from the odd exception, it's all Arsenal and S*urs
Mostly Chelsea round here :banghead:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

pixie wrote:
tonysaunders wrote:Where I live, apart from the odd exception, it's all Arsenal and S*urs
Which is where?

pixie

Post by pixie »

QuartzGooner wrote:
pixie wrote:
Which is where?
south west London.

Drone

Post by Drone »

Its all Arsenal at my home.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

I know this doesn't fit the Surrey myth but it is Chavs first, us second, manure third and scousers fourth in Woking. :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I'm glad someone has picked up on this thread. When I'm asked about the clubs I hate the most, no one is surprised when I say Mancs, Spuds or Chavs, but always say "Why Liverpool?"

I just can't stand all the bleary eyed shit from Messrs Hansen and Lawrenson, those famous "European nights" etc etc. I grew up in Bromley and about 70% of the kids supported Liverpool in the 70s and 80s. Arsenal were shit then too so I had to put up with all their uninformed shit for years..

I still delight in their misfortune to this day !

Never forget that they got us thrown out of Europe, then spent a decade being shit and denying every other English club their opportunity - they should be a mid-table club by now.

Tomo

Post by Tomo »

Wayno wrote:
augie wrote:
rebel gooner wrote:ireland is the same,, manc shite as well,,, suppose when the 70's were here and liverpool ruled the roost then people started supporting them and then passed it on to there kids

I agree rebel but I see kids supporting the scousers now that have no family connections with the club at all. It worries me greatly that these kids will turn my kids while at school although I am confident that I have enough ground work done with our 5 year old to relax but our 3 year old keeps asking about liverpool and I have to keep pulling him up on it :roll:
Next week see's the release of the new home kit and I will be in the shop 1st thing thurs morning to collect the 2 kits I have ordered for them to keep the Gooner theme going 8)

Have said this before but will say it again anyway cos it absolutely pisses me off to see so mant kids wearing chavski clobber in Ireland now :x I know kids are susceptible to chasing glory but that fcuking club has a long standing association with national front politics where they have a hatred for everyone that is not english and not white and that includes the Irish. Of course I will always point this out to the parents but all I receive in return is a shrug of the shoulders :evil: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
augie, surely if we want Chelseas or any other clubs image of being associated with the National Front politics including hatred of the Irish to change, then surely it is a good thing that their fan base is changing. Seeing young kids of all different nationalities wearing the club shirts will help speed this change. That said, my kids would be up for adoption if they supported Chelsea. They had a choice at a young age, Arsenal or out :lol:

chelsea were not the only club with racist elements, ARSENAL even had racist elements in their support in the early 70's, and it was only denton who stopped the NF gaining a foothold in our support late seventies early eighties as they did with other london clubs.