Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xgtdec

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by xgtdec »

No idea what all the sad faces are for, they are exactly where they should be which is nowhere. With crowds in arteta would be gone because 9th just doesn’t cut it.

But the yank was long for told to be bringing us to mediocrity......and here we are

John F

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by John F »

He will say we were the better side tonight blah blah blah forgetting that he played the away tie without a fucking striker.Got what he deserved hopefully this is the end for the worst manager I can remember.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Arteta will get the sack at the end of this, have no doubt about that but one thing that should not be forgotten is that these players are a fucking complete disgrace.

Shameful performance from every single one of them tonight. I’m embarrassed watching that complete lack of effort.

Disgrace :banghead:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Genuinely worse than these farcical performances we have with stupid red cards and goals conceded.

Can anybody out there say we gave it any sort of go tonight? If we can’t turn up for a game like tonight, when will we?

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Nketiah snuck on in injury time and almost picked up 2 yellows in three minutes.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Just can’t believe he took Aubamayang off - we needed one touch. He was always the most likely to get it

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

When a team doesn’t turn up to a semi final and look tactically and mentally a total mess that is all on the manager.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

A performance that sums it all up.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

That's Arteta done then, don't get me wrong he deserves the sack but I can't help feeling he'll just be used as a tool for KSE to say "look we're making changes", in any case we'll just get some second rater anyway as no decent manager would work for these clowns.

I'm taking the positives out of tonight though - Arsenal continue to lose money so the wiggy prick might decide enough is enough and take a profit and f*ck off.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 9:02 pm
Just can’t believe he took Aubamayang off - we needed one touch. He was always the most likely to get it
That's how inept and stupid Martinez-Lite is. If any player might nick you a late winner it's Boomerang. Either way when you are chasing a goal you do not take off a striker and bring on a midfielder as slow and lazy as Huff n Puff. Its mental shit.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

How much more can we all keep saying and take, week after week? Until the Yanks fuck off and Arteta is kicked out the door, nothings changing. We’re going down the league every year and are now in the Southampton/Villa/Wolves group of teams.
It has to change and that must come when fans are hopefully back next season and we can really let them know. Although who would pay to watch that utter shite!

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

OK I'm done , he has to go

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Arteta isn't going anywhere lads - I will be stunned if he gets canned

In the same way he is wedded to Willian and Partey, this board are wedded to him....so desperate are they to be proved right that Emery was totally to blame and we had found a new Messiah

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

A result, ultimately for the best.
Fuck off now!
A performance which summed up this dreadful season, I'm 57 and struggle to remember worse

Clash

Post by Clash »

John F wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 9:00 pm
He will say we were the better side tonight blah blah blah forgetting that he played the away tie without a fucking striker.Got what he deserved hopefully this is the end for the worst manager I can remember.
Yeah and we only scored against that yellow pile of shite because our player cheated to win a pen. Shocking 2 leg performance from both manager and every player involved.