Bawbags v bawbaggies Sun 9th May KO 7pm(could be wrong but who really gives a fuck anymore)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
robbo10

Re: Bawbags v bawbaggies Sun 9th May KO 7pm(could be wrong but who really gives a fuck anymore)

Post by robbo10 »

You ungrateful Philistines,this is a clash of the future of football and the past,2 managers polar opposites in footballing beliefs and practises,Arteta will slay the long ball dragon and prove 87% possession and 28474 passes is the way forward,
But they both equally as fucking clueless,and neither should ever work in football again.....

OneBardGooner

Re: Bawbags v bawbaggies Sun 9th May KO 7pm(could be wrong but who really gives a fuck anymore)

Post by OneBardGooner »

robbo10 wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 9:53 am
You ungrateful Philistines,this is a clash of the future of football and the past,2 managers polar opposites in footballing beliefs and practises,Arteta will slay the long ball dragon and prove 87% possession and 28474 passes BACKWARDS is the way forward,
But they both equally as fucking clueless,and neither should ever work in football again.....
Slight amendment there. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 9:08 am
i think il wash my hair

What about us Baldies uh???

Show Off! :D :wink:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 10:20 am
robbo10 wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 9:53 am
You ungrateful Philistines,this is a clash of the future of football and the past,2 managers polar opposites in footballing beliefs and practises,Arteta will slay the long ball dragon and prove 87% possession and 28474 passes BACKWARDS is the way forward,
Slight amendment there. :wink:
:coffeespit:

augie

Post by augie »

goonersid wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 5:22 pm
I cant see us winning another game this season!

We will pish all over these c.unts - in typical wenger mode, arteta too will get those meaningless end of season wins to enforce his statements about the team being on the right track :roll: West brom and the fat walrus are useless c.unts and are on their way out of this division, and our superstars will feast on their carcus

I think we will get either 7pts or 9pts from our last 4 games

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 2:41 pm
goonersid wrote:

We will pish all over these c.unts - in typical wenger mode, arteta too will get those meaningless end of season wins to enforce his statements about the team being on the right track :roll: West brom and the fat walrus are useless c.unts and are on their way out of this division, and our superstars will feast on their carcus

This c.unt isn't even as good as Wenger was at his worst though he is...........I'm with Sid on this. Don't think we'll win another game. Prepare yourself for 90 minutes of the most mind numbing tedious shite known to man if you're daft enough to watch this

I can see another 0-1 with a sending off (been a while) and some pathetic mistake by one of the goons who seem to perfect them on a regular basis

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 2:56 pm
augie wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 2:41 pm
goonersid wrote:

This c.unt isn't even as good as Wenger was at his worst though he is...........I'm with Sid on this. Don't think we'll win another game. Prepare yourself for 90 minutes of the most mind numbing tedious shite known to man if you're daft enough to watch this

I can see another 0-1 with a sending off (been a while) and some pathetic mistake by one of the goons who seem to perfect them on a regular basis

I want us to lose all 4 games in the hope that will eventually convince the board to sack this c.unt, but sadly that is exactly the reason why I suspect that we will get a few wins in our last few games cos God wont give me the managerial change I crave :cry: These c.unts running/ruining our club are looking for any reason to stick with this pile of shi.te, and I suspect that they will get what they want here

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

If WBA play like they played against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge then I don't doubt that they will beat us.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 10:28 pm
If WBA play like they played against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge then I don't doubt that they will beat us.
I don't even think they have to be that good mate. Just do what Villa, Burnley, Olympiacos, Everton and Wolves have done i.e. just have some semblance of defensive organisation and wait till one of the clowns in our team does something gormless like get sent off, give the ball away on the edge of the area or let one squirm through his wrists. Spend the other 89 minutes watching a team transported from the 1930s pass the ball around at a snail's pace

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Read somewhere that if we win, it means they will be relegated tonight, surely that's motivation enough to send fat Sam away

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 8:35 am
Read somewhere that if we win, it means they will be relegated tonight, surely that's motivation enough to send fat Sam away
Our lot aren't even bothered where we finish in the table let alone a team managed by walrus chops. :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 10:06 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 8:35 am
Our lot aren't even bothered where we finish in the table let alone a team managed by walrus chops. :lol:
Indeed. I doubt many of our players are even aware of how much of a c.unt this bloke was when he managed Bolton amongst others.

This group treated a European semi final like a pre season kick about so I doubt relegating a team where half of them haven't even heard of the manager will get them fired up

Its abundantly clear that the fans have far more motivation in situations like these than the players

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Anyone on here watched Sons of Sam on netflix?

About the infamous killing spree in USA not about Sam Allardyce.

Anyway they talk about part of a cult called 'The Process' think if you think Arteta and sub the l for a n think I have solved the puzzle :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Topside Northbank wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 2:51 pm
Anyone on here watched Sons of Sam on netflix?

About the infamous killing spree in USA not about Sam Allardyce.

Anyway they talk about part of a cult called 'The Process' think if you think Arteta and sub the l for a n think I have solved the puzzle :D

:?

:rubchin:

So?

Are you saying that Sam Allardyce (aka: Walrus Chops) is Arteta's father??? :?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Leno, Chambers, Holding, Gabriel, Saka, Ceballos, Elneny, Pepe, Willian, Smith Rowe, Martinelli

Subs: Runarsson, Bellerin, Tierney, Cedric, Partey, Odegaard, Lacazette, Aubameyang, Nketiah

Ffs Ceballos and Willian