ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by augie »

gooner265 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 10:48 am
Also this on Le Grove

Final word for the Edu story doing the rounds. The gist is he was taking orders from someone banned from Brazilian football for corruption when he was over there. I don’t understand enough detail to give a running commentary, but the basics are pretty clear, he took orders, he knew who from.

Havent read his stuff in a long, long time and I popped on there to see if there was more to the edu story - suffice as to say that I was quickly reminded why I stopped reading his blog :roll:

Read these quotes for starters

"Missing out on Europe is huge for us. It gives Arteta more time to work with a squad that will have new additions. It’ll keep our players fresh for Premier League games as we don’t have to travel long distances to play pubs teams on pub pitches. We’ll also have fans in the ground for Saturday 3pm games."

"This is an exciting time to be an Arsenal fan. The club is spending money, problems are slowly being fixed, and the numbers are on our side"

WOW - what can a man even say in response to such absolute drivel ??

He also kept w*nking himself silly to the talents on "nico" (that's pepe to you and me :roll: ), and declared that signing odegaard should be a priority over signing a right full or and other position in the team :oops: :oops:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Sky Sports News say Willian may have played his last game for Arsenal – with the Brazilian keen on a return to Chelsea. A number of clubs, including Inter Miami, are working hard to sign him – but Sky Sports News has learnt that a return to Chelsea would be his number one choice. https://t.co/V48zdHp4az

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 1:10 pm
Sky Sports News say Willian may have played his last game for Arsenal – with the Brazilian keen on a return to Chelsea. A number of clubs, including Inter Miami, are working hard to sign him – but Sky Sports News has learnt that a return to Chelsea would be his number one choice. https://t.co/V48zdHp4az

Would be mine as well

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
He's certainly played like he regrets not accepting that 1 year deal from Chelsea.

If ever there was a player not wanting to be here it's him.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Clummo99 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 1:24 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
He's certainly played like he regrets not accepting that 1 year deal from Chelsea.

yes seen that...
Former Chelsea forward Willian is understood to be keen on a return to Stamford Bridge.

Why sign a player who obviously does not want to join.....absolute parasite scum

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 1:24 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

And that’s why I’ve been certain for a few months now that he’ll be off this summer. He hates being here so much that his contract and the money he’s on are secondary to the complete misery he feels by being at the club.

He’s not going to sit on his hole for another 2 years trousering the cash like the bug eyed bottler did, he’s so unhappy here he just wants out and will do whatever it takes to make it happen.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 11:58 am
rodders999 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 11:10 am
Roberto fucking Martinez to the scum :coffeespit:

Honestly I am not dissing you here rodders, but we have pep's cone boy in charge and are in absolutely no place to mock any other clubs appointments. I know many on here dont rate him (midget mod for starters), but he has managed the belgium national team to second in fifa rankings and has a decent managerial cv. When fans point to arteta's fa cup win as a reason to back him, I always point to martinez managing wigan to win the fa cup too, and that was a much bigger achievement
I would go so far as to say that this appointment by the scum would be a much smarter appointment by them than appointing moaninho.
You are fucking dissing me.....ADMIT IT :wink:

It was a great achievement to win the cup for sure, City shit the bed and got caught with a smash and grab but Wigan left with the trophy and that’s all that matters (however they also got relegated that season and probably won’t ever be back).

His time at Everton was grim before the fans hounded him out and yeah he’s done ok with that unbelievable Belgium team, but you and me (but mostly me) could manage that incredible squad to the latter stages of an international tournament.

I’d be delighted if he gets the scum job because mark my words it will go up in flames before long :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 2:17 pm
augie wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Honestly I am not dissing you here rodders, but we have pep's cone boy in charge and are in absolutely no place to mock any other clubs appointments. I know many on here dont rate him (midget mod for starters), but he has managed the belgium national team to second in fifa rankings and has a decent managerial cv. When fans point to arteta's fa cup win as a reason to back him, I always point to martinez managing wigan to win the fa cup too, and that was a much bigger achievement
I would go so far as to say that this appointment by the scum would be a much smarter appointment by them than appointing moaninho.

It was a great achievement to win the cup for sure, City shit the bed and got caught with a smash and grab but Wigan left with the trophy and that’s all that matters (however they also got relegated that season and probably won’t ever be back).

His time at Everton was grim before the fans hounded him out and yeah he’s done ok with that unbelievable Belgium team, but you and me (but mostly me) could manage that incredible squad to the latter stages of an international tournament.

I’d be delighted if he gets the scum job because mark my words it will go up in flames before long :barscarf:
Rodders, just ignore augie the bald bastard - he wanted a few well dodgy managers for the Arsenal job over the years! :lol: :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 2:59 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 2:17 pm
augie wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Rodders, just ignore augie the bald bastard - he wanted a few well dodgy managers for the Arsenal job over the years! :lol: :wink:

But I sure as shit opposed arteta's appointment - doesnt make me a genius though, cos every c.unt under the sun knew he would be a bad appointment except the decision makers in AFC (useless c.unts :evil: )

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

augie wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 12:54 pm
gooner265 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 10:48 am
Also this on Le Grove

Final word for the Edu story doing the rounds. The gist is he was taking orders from someone banned from Brazilian football for corruption when he was over there. I don’t understand enough detail to give a running commentary, but the basics are pretty clear, he took orders, he knew who from.

Havent read his stuff in a long, long time and I popped on there to see if there was more to the edu story - suffice as to say that I was quickly reminded why I stopped reading his blog :roll:

Read these quotes for starters

"Missing out on Europe is huge for us. It gives Arteta more time to work with a squad that will have new additions. It’ll keep our players fresh for Premier League games as we don’t have to travel long distances to play pubs teams on pub pitches. We’ll also have fans in the ground for Saturday 3pm games."

"This is an exciting time to be an Arsenal fan. The club is spending money, problems are slowly being fixed, and the numbers are on our side"

WOW - what can a man even say in response to such absolute drivel ??

He also kept w*nking himself silly to the talents on "nico" (that's pepe to you and me :roll: ), and declared that signing odegaard should be a priority over signing a right full or and other position in the team :oops: :oops:
Yeah I know , he's flipped as he wanted him out a couple of weeks ago, I prefer Arseblog , more balanced and like the podcasts.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Arsenal are in talks with Bayer Leverkusen for centre-back Edmond Tapsoba, who is on top of their list of targets. [@Glongari] #afc https://t.co/mNMJJAbkwc

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

gooner265 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 3:43 pm
Arsenal are in talks with Bayer Leverkusen for centre-back Edmond Tapsoba, who is on top of their list of targets. [@Glongari] #afc https://t.co/mNMJJAbkwc
Sounds a bit like an anagram of William Saliba and the club are going to try and announce him as one of those infamous 'new signings.'

"Welcome to our new signing Edmond Tapsoba."

"Umm, err, umm, isn't that just William Saliba."

"Hmm, sssshhhhhh. Nobody asked for your opinion. Now be off with you."

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

gooner265 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 3:43 pm
Good Lord another centre back! :roll: :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Bloody hell another player top of list of targets, is there anyone at the bottom of the list of targets otherwise it's going to be a bit top heavy and likely to fall over soon :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 3:54 pm
Bloody hell another player top of list of targets, is there anyone at the bottom of the list of targets otherwise it's going to be a bit top heavy and likely to fall over soon :wink:
Whoever we sign will be at the bottom of the list after everyone else on there just says no.