ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
wilson2.0

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by wilson2.0 »

I heard a rumour about a straight swap Bellerin for Trippier. Wouldn't be the worst swap deal.

OneBardGooner

MotherFuckerOfaWasteOfTimeThread.

Post by OneBardGooner »

As usual we are being linked with the world and his dog, but I have yet to see any links or rumours that (as WiggyCUNT Jnr would say) to get "Excited" about.

I guess we are just going to have to prepare for a long hard slog and mid-table obscurity whilst we have KSE (KROENKESHITHEADS) as owners and so Arteta as manager because they will not move him on and get anyone of worth in. Then of course that brings with it seasons with not even Europa League football and so no genuinely decent players will want to join us.

Then of course should KSE actually decide to sell and should Ek pick up the tab, there are HUGE Changes that need to be made throughout the entire structure and workings of the club, which cannot be done overnight...

I hate to say this but we have seen the best of Arsenal FC for at least the next 10 years, and then only if KSECUNTS can be persuaded to sell.

Thus any transfer window is even more pointless than they were under the last 8 seasons of wengerism - sigh: remember those last minute trolley dashes...the only Positive being that we can shift the real dross such as CUNTYClive and a few others.

So please can we close this MotherFuckerOfaWasteOfTimeThread.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:28 am
I heard a rumour about a straight swap Bellerin for Trippier. Wouldn't be the worst swap deal.
The fact that they see Bellerin as an UPGRADE on Trippier should tell you how bad that deal would be for us.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Exclusive: Arsenal have opened talks with Kieran Tierney over a new contract 📝🔴

https://t.co/Kig1IvVrJB

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:15 pm

Why would he want to sign it though? There are loads of good clubs with ambition who’d love to snap him up for free in a couple of years time if he runs his contract down with us

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Kingralph wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:48 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:15 pm

Why would he want to sign it though? There are loads of good clubs with ambition who’d love to snap him up for free in a couple of years time if he runs his contract down with us
Sign him up now so that he can be sold for a decent price in a couple of years. Probably have a clause about going for a certain amount within the term of the deal too.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Arsenal preparing move for Brighton defender Ben White. No club-to-club contact yet but expected in due course. Could take ~£40-50m — unlikely to be insurmountable for #AFC - @David_Ornstein

John F

Post by John F »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:20 am
Arsenal preparing move for Brighton defender Ben White. No club-to-club contact yet but expected in due course. Could take ~£40-50m — unlikely to be insurmountable for #AFC - @David_Ornstein
Just what we need ,spending 40mil on another Centre back . :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

At least when it was just the newspapers (and clubcall :lol: ) there was only a limited amount of bullshit made up transfer stories per day.

No that spotty Dave is on Twitter pretending to be an ITK we’re being bombarded with this drivel every second of the day.

We’re going to end up being linked with about 5 thousand fucking players by the end of this window and 99.99999% of them will be complete bollocks.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Augie to the Glory Glory Forum. #ITK

:spudsvafc:

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Tierney still has three years left on his contract, so sensible initial contract in the first place 5 years try to renegotiate after 2 and if by next summer he doesn't want to renew we will at least be in a reasonable position to get good coin for him.

Unlike many I just initially want to see players gone, bloated average squad lots of players we are not going to need a big squad anyway get what we can in cash wise.

SKE have money to back us with decent signings if they don't well all they are doing is lowering the value of the club, even for a billionaire it really isn't rocket science.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

John F wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:03 am
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:20 am
Just what we need ,spending 40mil on another Centre back . :banghead:
If we buy him can we loan him straight out again ?

augie

Post by augie »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:06 am

Not following this :? :? :?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

augie wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:39 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:06 am

Not following this :? :? :?
I think its a transfer rumour - don’t worry though Augie, it’s only genuine when McDowell posts about it :lol:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

If playing shit wasn’t bad enough, Torreira has properly screwed us over if the only place he’s willing to go is cash strapped South America.

I know some on here love the bloke but it was obvious he was weak minded long before his mother died. We’ll end up loaning the homesick lost puppy to Boca without a loan fee. Another shocking waste of money.