The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:57 pm
Jayives wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:06 pm
I’m staggered at the reaction of some of our own fans suggesting Xhaka is being undersold as his fee is so low at 18 million. Have they not witnessed 5 years of shocking performances. Who on earth would want him. You can’t be shocked the fee is so low? People are also suggesting the fact Mourinho wants him is some kind of testament to Xhaka being a fine player. Can anybody here explain this nonsense ?

As others have quite rightly pointed out here it’s like some weird cult with Xhaka where a section of Our fans think he’s the dogs bollox because of stats about him recycling possession. These loons can’t be the same supporters who witnessed midfielders like Vieira, cazorla and Parlour right? I just can’t get my round around it.
100% right there, mate. 8)

And welcome on board! :barscarf:
A sinking ship under Kroenke and Arteta. :?

John F

Post by John F »

Jayives wrote:
I’m staggered at the reaction of some of our own fans suggesting Xhaka is being undersold as his fee is so low at 18 million. Have they not witnessed 5 years of shocking performances. Who on earth would want him. You can’t be shocked the fee is so low? People are also suggesting the fact Mourinho wants him is some kind of testament to Xhaka being a fine player. Can anybody here explain this nonsense ?

As others have quite rightly pointed out here it’s like some weird cult with Xhaka where a section of Our fans think he’s the dogs bollox because of stats about him recycling possession. These loons can’t be the same supporters who witnessed midfielders like Vieira, cazorla and Parlour right? I just can’t get my round around it.
I have seen fans defending him and the only explanation I can think of is that we have been without a good midfield for so long now that some fans do not know or can't remember what a decent midfielder looks like and accept sub standard performances from sub standard players like him.

Jayives

Post by Jayives »

John F wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:57 pm
Jayives wrote:

I have seen fans defending him and the only explanation I can think of is that we have been without a good midfield for so long now that some fans do not know or can't remember what a decent midfielder looks like and accept sub standard performances from sub standard players like him.
I think you must be right. It’s bizarre some of the stuff they come out with. Stats, his “professionalism and leadership” (eh! You wot)

It’s not that long ago we had cazorla and Cesc pinging passes all over the park from the middle of the pitch so I cant understand why they think this guy is some sort of Pirlo. It’s like all the fans who supported Wenger through thick and thin even when we were getting our arses podgered by our rivals defected and now follow Xhaka

Don’t get me wrong I’m not a fan of tearing into our own players especially if they are obviously triers and obviously not perfect but I can’t recall an Arsenal player before who winds me up like this dickhead and his comment about being as good as the team sums the bloke up.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I hope this c.unt has a shit time of it in Italy - if he thinks the media and fans are harsh here wait till they are slagging him off in football magazines and papers, and pelting his car. The few little boos he got from the Emirates latte drinkers will pale into insignificance when dopey bollocks drops a clanger against Lazio and loses them the game. I hope the 'ultras' give him absolute hell - he hasn't once apologised for his 'fuck off' gesture to the fans, choosing instead to blame people on social media slurring him and his family (not nice or condoned but suffered by every famous people in the public eye).

Have a thoroughly shit time you useless c.unt

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:13 pm
I hope this c.unt has a shit time of it in Italy - if he thinks the media and fans are harsh here wait till they are slagging him off in football magazines and papers, and pelting his car. The few little boos he got from the Emirates latte drinkers will pale into insignificance when dopey bollocks drops a clanger against Lazio and loses them the game. I hope the 'ultras' give him absolute hell - he hasn't once apologised for his 'fuck off' gesture to the fans, choosing instead to blame people on social media slurring him and his family (not nice or condoned but suffered by every famous people in the public eye).

Amen mate. Couldn't have put it better - and I've tried!! :lol:

The only Arsenal player I've hated while he was an Arsenal player! :censored:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Xhaka seems to induce a weird reverse Stockholm syndrome in some fans :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

And the Serial Killer in others :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:

If he tells the roma fans (or any italian fans) to fcuk, he will be lying in a hospital bed within a few days 8)

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

hes dyed his hair blonde now.....hes gonna stand out even more now for dwelling on the ball slowing any potential breakaway and generally being totally shit...what a tosser

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Xhaka will be like a new signing next season, just you wait :wink:

#Internal_Solutions :barscarf: :barscarf:

John F

Post by John F »

augie wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:30 am
SteveO 35 wrote:

If he tells the roma fans (or any italian fans) to fcuk, he will be lying in a hospital bed within a few days 8)
With a horses head lying next to him.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:07 pm
hes dyed his hair blonde now.....hes gonna stand out even more now for dwelling on the ball slowing any potential breakaway and generally being totally shit...what a tosser
Clive really is a fucking twat. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:02 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:07 pm
Clive really is a fucking blonde TWATT !. :censored:

:wink:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

I watched the Italy vs Switzerland game complete with a dedicated camera following Our Clive. I was able to see his fantastic performance in all it's glory!

Bet you're all jealous. :barscarf:

:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clummo99 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:07 pm
I watched the Italy vs Switzerland game complete with a dedicated camera following Our Clive. I was able to see his fantastic performance in all it's glory!

Bet you're all jealous. :barscarf:

:lol:
What were his pointing stats like? :rubchin: