Euros / Ingerland Hype

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Euros / Ingerland Hype

Post by OneBardGooner »

I'm not a betting man BUT - Anyone know the odds for Ingurland NOT winning the title?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

PL ref bringing the banter as usual :roll:

Never a red card for the Swiss there.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Couldn't find Xhaka so he made do .

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Oh ffs :roll: Switzerland playing so well and Mike Oliver has totally screwed them over with that ridiculous red card decision :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:03 pm
I'm not a betting man BUT - Anyone know the odds for Ingurland NOT winning the title?
Pretty short odds I’d imagine. Because of the way the draw has opened up England are odds on to reach the final and you’ll only get a best price of 2/1 (if that) to win the the whole thing outright.

Basically the bookies reckon England have only one losable game left in the competition - the final - whereas all the other teams could come a cropper at any time.

You’re probably looking at less than even money odds of them not winning it out, especially as the semi and final are at Wembley. They’d be best priced not to win in the final itself I’d imagine depending on who the other team is.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Hard luck Switzerland….now Granit….sign da ting :barscarf:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

some of the poxiest peno's your ever gonna see, now just to get fuckfaces signature on a roma letterhead and that'll be a good nights work

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:04 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Pretty short odds I’d imagine. Because of the way the draw has opened up England are odds on to reach the final and you’ll only get a best price of 2/1 (if that) to win the the whole thing outright.

Basically the bookies reckon England have only one losable game left in the competition - the final - whereas all the other teams could come a cropper at any time.

You’re probably looking at less than even money odds of them not winning it out, especially as the semi and final are at Wembley. They’d be best priced not to win in the final itself I’d imagine depending on who the other team is.

:cheers: Rodders!

augie

Post by augie »

g88ner wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:44 pm
Oh ffs :roll: Switzerland playing so well and Mike Oliver has totally screwed them over with that ridiculous red card decision :roll:

Without a shadow of a doubt the worst referee's in this competition are the english one's - yes the guy made a hard tackle but he absolutely got the ball first and that should be the deciding factor. I hear bu.llshit about the pace a player goes into a tackle, but I dont care if he arrives on a space rocket or a honda 50 if he wins the ball, and what happens in the aftermath of the tackle should not be a factor unless there is clear intent

John F

Post by John F »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Watching this Belgium v Italy game I would say the odds are getting shorter.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Top pointing

Now just Fock off

augie

Post by augie »

I love Italian defenders :bowing21: :bowing21: :bowing21:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just FUCKOFF Italy you diving cheating bunch of mummies boys - talk about mamby pamby rolling around on the floor - but dirty cheating Cuntts. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Glad Belgium are out. Would feel too much like a premier league game if we got them in the final.

Italy look a real team though. Hopefully Spain somehow knock them out!

John F

Post by John F »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:02 pm
Just FUCKOFF Italy you diving cheating bunch of mummies boys - talk about mamby pamby rolling around on the floor - but dirty cheating Cuntts. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
True it annoyed me after they had been very good for 80 minutes. They are the best team left in the tournament and the only hope for Spain or whoever meets them in the final is that they struggled on the Wembley pitch and may do again.