The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xgtdec

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by xgtdec »

Have we ever had a "player out" campaign?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xgtdec wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:57 pm
Hmm.... Good question. :rubchin:

I remember the NB and CE boo boys were all over Mickey Thomas in 89 and even after THAT goal in Anfield 89 many of them were giving him dogs abuse into the 1990 season. :shock:

Seen a few others take flack but nothing I'd deem organised or an actual campaign....

Sturgooner

Post by Sturgooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:19 pm
xgtdec wrote:

I remember the NB and CE boo boys were all over Mickey Thomas in 89 and even after THAT goal in Anfield 89 many of them were giving him dogs abuse into the 1990 season. :shock:

Seen a few others take flack but nothing I'd deem organised or an actual campaign....
Lee Chapman got abuse from Day 1 at Stoke, particularly vitriolic again during the game against Spartak Moscow after he missed an open goal.

Sturgooner

Post by Sturgooner »

Sturgooner wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:32 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
xgtdec wrote:

Lee Chapman got abuse from Day 1 at Stoke, particularly vitriolic again during the game against Spartak Moscow after he missed an open goal. going back further Jon Sammels was another target even during the Double Season.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:
xgtdec wrote:

You know you've spent too long on this forum when my first thought for CE was "comedy Eboue" and not "Clock end." :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:02 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
xgtdec wrote:

You know you've spent too long on this forum when my first thought for CE was "comedy Eboue" and not "Clock end." :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Quality. 8)

But Jesus, Comedy Eboue. :oops: :lol:

I never thought I'd see an Arsenal player so bad he made old Comedy look like a top player. Step forward Clive you cùnt. :censored:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

I might upset one or two on here but I believe xhaka is nowhere near our worst player.

:lol:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

I think its as much to do with the Palace game as it is about footballing ability.

On performance only Willian most definitely wins the prize. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:08 pm
I might upset one or two on here but I believe xhaka is nowhere near our worst player.

:shock:

Only just One or Two!??? :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

True (Wilian for one) but with Clive you have to consider the added cùnt quotient. Cunting off his own club's supporters, dropping the fucking race card, the continuous stupidity on the pitch, and bluffing his way around the pitch with all the pointing... Just a complete cùnt. :censored:

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:45 pm

True (Wilian for one) but with Clive you have to consider the added cùnt quotient. Cunting off his own club's supporters, dropping the fucking race card, the continuous stupidity on the pitch, and bluffing his way around the pitch with all the pointing... Just a complete cùnt. :censored:

Don't forget losing any bottle he might have had when captaining his country in not 1 but 2 penalty shoot outs at the Euros.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Andrew wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:30 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

Don't forget losing any bottle he might have had when captaining his country in not 1 but 2 penalty shoot outs at the Euros.
Absolutely. A complete bluffer of a footballer, captain and man. A coward and an utter shitheel. :censored:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Agree, I was trying to play devils advocate but even when I was typing I knew he just doesn't have any redeeming features :lol:

Although yes Wilian is worse, in fact willian is worse than Barry five bellies in our Sunday side :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

I live in hope that - even when he (finally) has fuckked off from Arsenal - at some point somewhere - He is going to get his lights punched out by an opponent player... I will stand that man drinks all night. :cheers:

Jayives

Post by Jayives »

Feels like we are stuck with this guy forever.

What percentage of our fan base wants him out do you reckon? Someone told me it’s a minority and that most our fans rate him as a player and I’m wrong about him :D however like me all my mates can’t seem to bear Xhaka and his endless mistakes. It can’t be a minority that wants this bloke to do one surely ?

I can’t believe it’s the same supporters that watched Vieira, Cesc and Gilberto that think Xhaka is great. Just can’t get my head around that.

I don’t believe we will Renew his contract that seems a bluff but we could be stuck with him for a couple of seasons.