Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoon..

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Absolutely no other option than to give a penalty but of course, it's us, so we all know how it goes. Any other team...

Gunner Rob

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by Gunner Rob »

Hopefully Martinelli can come off the bench and do something 2nd half……oh

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

My stream crashed just after Saka got taken down in the pen area.

I'm confused, where we awarded a penalty? We missed it obviously as we still haven't scored :? :? :?
Last edited by Natural Born Gooner on Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Both CB's on a yellow......you know where this is going and 10 men will be a partial excuse

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

This super duper set piece coach really working well with the group again. Is there a more harmless team from corners

Lets let Pepe take every one and watch it set up a Chav attack

markyp

Post by markyp »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:14 pm
Stonewall penalty you cheating fucking SCUM :banghead:
Really? Saka stuck a foot a Ross hoping for contact

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
This is turning into what I hope will be a defining day, ultimately leading, in the next few weeks, to the end of what has been the worst managerial tenure in the clubs history.
We have a squad capable of much better than this, we simply need a proven experienced no nonsense manager!
I'm actually loving watching Arteta squirm!
A few boos at half time thats all

By the 80th minute when its 0-3, the stadium will be virtually empty anyway

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

markyp wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:17 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Exactly how I saw it too - never a pen

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

SteveO 35 wrote:
This super duper set piece coach really working well with the group again. Is there a more harmless team from corners

Lets let Pepe take every one and watch it set up a Chav attack
We have coaches?? :shock:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Good thing that I tuned in just as James scored. To be honest, I expected this to be a loss, but I hoped that there would be some fight.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

We have coaches
Yup........take us to away games in London..... :|

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm just hoping Martinez-Lite will take Martinelli off and bring on another defender to chase the two goal deficit. :wink:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:18 pm
markyp wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
Exactly how I saw it too - never a pen
agreed no pen from me too

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Another absolutely abject 45 minutes of football showing us up for the banter club we are.

Even the suckers who did pay and show up to watch were far too concerned with their half time arsenal branded food and drink to stay in their seat and boo the team off like they deserved.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

begeegs wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:19 pm
Good thing that I tuned in just as James scored. To be honest, I expected this to be a loss, but I hoped that there would be some fight.
There was, you missed it, it was in the first 10 minutes....