Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoon..

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xgtdec

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by xgtdec »

Chelsea never had to try in the 2nd half, once we didnt score(thanks Rob Holding) Chelsea were happy to go through the half at a canter.

Paul Tierney the ref is an odious little runt, always gives us booking after booking for 50/50 balls

Arteta should be gone...but wont be, well done to all the fans paying into the stadium keeping him in the job!

Was it me or did the TV cameras stay away from the upper tier......were they under instructions?
Last edited by xgtdec on Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteveO 35

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by SteveO 35 »

In pre season they created dozens of chances even without Lukaku

Great to see the master tactician implement positive changes

Clueless

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:18 pm
So what are the odds on us scoring a goal in the league this month? :rubchin:
About a 100/1 I reckon

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
So what are the odds on us scoring a goal in the league this month? :rubchin:
Mari will probably score an OG at city if that counts?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:09 pm
Chavs playing in second gear...does anyone think Odergaard would make much difference?
Odegaard is ESR, just older, without the promise and not as good. Therefore he'll start ahead of him and ESR will go back to the bench.
100% agree...terrible for ESR he at least was trying in the first half

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Josh on the blower to Conte as we speak 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Absolutely embarrassing- men against boys all over the field and on the bench too

Nice to see our lads all queuing up to cuddle Lukaku at the final whistle - shame they didn't get as close during the game

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:22 pm
Josh on the blower to Conte as we speak 8)
like fuck he is...hes backing clueless all the way

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

No surprises there, on to next weeks mauling.............. :banghead: :roll: :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

No more than expected. This is pathetic and will be completely horrific next weekend. Clueless as usual. There's no hope under his prick.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:19 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:16 pm
Look at Arteta staring at the ground wishing it would open up

Honestly - such a crying shame watching a once great club managed by a hopeless child who couldn't be further out of his depth
The sad thing is with this squad he’s accrued I don’t see fuck all changing,I don’t see the future being anything special either,now it’s his squad he’s built he has zero excuses,his has been as limp dicked as I can remember,

Even with a new manager would this team even compete for a top 4 finish,I don’t think so
With this dickhead managing I think these players are a 9th to 12th place team. With another manager these players are probably a 6th to 8th place team. We have problems all over the pitch not just with the cretin manager.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I think it's fair to say that we're out of the title race already. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:24 pm
We were out of it the day we appointed Martinez-Lite mate. Out of next year's too. :|

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Chavs coud have had 5 in reality......Arsenal weak through the middle ....from midfield to defence

At times had so much space approaching our area....not sure if they coud believe it

Another loss next week ....never seen the Arsenal loose 3 on the trot from the start.....dont think they ever have?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:24 pm
Under the shit *word censored* running our club from top to bottom we were never in it :wink: