other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
User avatar
Perryashburtongroves
Posts: 9380
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: At the start of a glorious era.

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:03 pm
Stonewall red card for Milner ignored :roll:
The new Paul Scholes. Media darling, ref favourite, allowed to get away with anything. In typical bindipper fashion, watch this ugly cúnt pop up in the 94th minute to tap in the winner after a disputed corner/ free-kick/throw-in/anything. Pure cheating from the ref.

User avatar
rodders999
Posts: 15460
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:59 pm
Location: Diamond Club

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by rodders999 »

It was a real throwback to the year the victims won it, complete corruption by the ref. The most stonewall, cynical yellow card you will ever see ignored. Sickening.

xisstential
Posts: 4388
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:33 am

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by xisstential »

You beauty.....Clive comes good :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Perryashburtongroves
Posts: 9380
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: At the start of a glorious era.

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:11 pm
It was a real throwback to the year the victims one it, complete corruption by the ref. The most stonewall, cynical yellow card you will ever see ignored. Sickening.
The silly thing is, we all know. The whole world knows but yet the FA or Premier League do nothing year after year. If that was the other way round, they'd be marching on Parliament and do their usual victim complex shit. It's gone so far beyond obvious these days that it's just become a parody. Fuck em' 2-2 but they've still got 11 and they've got away with it again.

xisstential
Posts: 4388
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:33 am

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by xisstential »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:14 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:11 pm
It was a real throwback to the year the victims one it, complete corruption by the ref. The most stonewall, cynical yellow card you will ever see ignored. Sickening.
The silly thing is, we all know. The whole world knows but yet the FA or Premier League do nothing year after year. If that was the other way round, they'd be marching on Parliament and do their usual victim complex shit. It's gone so far beyond obvious these days that it's just become a parody. Fuck em' 2-2 but they've still got 11 and they've got away with it again.
Dixon still talking about it, refusing to let it go.....Fair play to him.

User avatar
Perryashburtongroves
Posts: 9380
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: At the start of a glorious era.

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:16 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:14 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:11 pm
It was a real throwback to the year the victims one it, complete corruption by the ref. The most stonewall, cynical yellow card you will ever see ignored. Sickening.
The silly thing is, we all know. The whole world knows but yet the FA or Premier League do nothing year after year. If that was the other way round, they'd be marching on Parliament and do their usual victim complex shit. It's gone so far beyond obvious these days that it's just become a parody. Fuck em' 2-2 but they've still got 11 and they've got away with it again.
Dixon still talking about it, refusing to let it go.....Fair play to him.
Man City supporter. About time we had the bindipper victimhood broken up in the media. Absolute scum they are.

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 32359
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yeah! Foden had Milner on toast all game - He then does that second foul and it was a Stone Yellow all day long - Ref as bent as a nine bob note, only for Milner the cheating cun.t to then play a part in diving Sarah's goal - Stinks to high heaven and just to make it all the worse that SMUG BUTTFUCK Ugly CUUUUNT Dean was there laughing about it...

Liverpool always play the victims but when someone else does they get all nasty and shitt fuckthe scousescum.

User avatar
rodders999
Posts: 15460
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:59 pm
Location: Diamond Club

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by rodders999 »

City have made a complaint that members of their back room staff were spat at by those loveable rogue scousers.

Was probably Carragher :roll:

User avatar
Perryashburtongroves
Posts: 9380
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: At the start of a glorious era.

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:48 pm
City have made a complaint that members of their back room staff were spat at by those loveable rogue scousers.

Was probably Carragher :roll:
Must have been Chavs or Leeds or Rangers fans.

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 52777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:01 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:55 pm
100 million quid for the Belieber :coffeespit:
Jack Gervinho
:lol:

Harsh on Gervinho, mind. :D

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 52777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:48 pm
City have made a complaint that members of their back room staff were spat at by those loveable rogue scousers.

Was probably Carragher :roll:
They have children working for them?! :shock:

User avatar
mcdowell42
Posts: 14459
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:19 pm
Location: ireland

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by mcdowell42 »

Thomas Partey has now scored in consecutive matches for Ghana in this international break, this time a free-kick against Zimbabwe. #afc https://t.co/LkNhDdSeJ7

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 32359
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by OneBardGooner »

Watched the first half of the England v Hungary game and Grealish is just so overrated I just don't get it, in the same way the praise that's heaped on Clubfoot is also a mystery - Is this the New Game - where shyte players are thought far better than they really are?

:?

User avatar
Natural Born Gooner
Posts: 1561
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:06 pm
Location: Taking aim, ready to FIRE!

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

As funny as the Manc scum was getting beaten today, they'll most likely get rid of Goblin features and get someone competent instead!

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 32359
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by OneBardGooner »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:05 pm
As funny as the Manc scum was getting beaten today, they'll most likely get rid of Goblin features and get someone competent instead!

Yeah! Whilst we continue with Mr Ineptitude. :roll: :banghead:


Nice to see The BurstHedgehogCUNTS get beaten in the local derby by Wolves :lol:

Post Reply