other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by StuartL »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:28 pm
I don't remember this happening there under Mike Ashley.
They should have been careful what they wished for eh ? :wink:

Ashley built that club from the ground up with his bare hands

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:58 pm

Where were they before Mike Ashley? Oh yeah, about 19th in the league. Where are they now, about 19th in the league. I thought their whole thing was about not wanting an owner who had made his money from a slightly controversial business model. Presumably extra-judicial killings, supporting and financing terror networks, beheading gay people, stonings, hangings, beatings, forced polygamy and imprisoning gang-rape survivors is all absolutely fine.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:20 pm
StuartL wrote:

Where were they before Mike Ashley? Oh yeah, about 19th in the league. Where are they now, about 19th in the league. I thought their whole thing was about not wanting an owner who had made his money from a slightly controversial business model. Presumably extra-judicial killings, supporting and financing terror networks, beheading gay people, stonings, hangings, beatings, forced polygamy and imprisoning gang-rape survivors is all absolutely fine.
yeah but sports direct dish out zero hours contracts so much of a muchness really.

Perryashburtongroves

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:11 am
StuartL wrote:

yeah but sports direct dish out zero hours contracts so much of a muchness really.
I'd quite like to see the Saudis hold their board meetings in a boozer and then throw up in a fireplace.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just watched the highlights of Marseille vs Lorient ( 4 - 1) and Both Gendouzi and Saliba played really well...Gendouzi scoring 2 goals and involved in the other 2 goals....

I was under the impression that we had sold him, but the English commentator kept saying the On Loan Player from Arsenal...

We need to get shot of Farteta and bring both of them back.... :?

#ArtetaOut

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:19 am
rodders999 wrote:
StuartL wrote:

I'd quite like to see the Saudis hold their board meetings in a boozer and then throw up in a fireplace.
Fat Mike looks like the kinda bloke that has probably also thrown up in a few prostitutes' vaginas in his time. :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:02 pm
Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:19 am
rodders999 wrote:
StuartL wrote:

Fat Mike looks like the kinda bloke that has probably also thrown up in a few prostitutes' vaginas in his time.
:lol:
Proper Viz magazine character isn't he. Also, now I think about faces, does he share one with Steve Bruce?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

:lol: :barscarf:
rodders999 wrote:
StuartL wrote:

Perryashburtongroves

StuartL wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:59 pm
rodders999 wrote:
StuartL wrote:

Still perhaps a bit of a way off the old beheading homosexuals and stoning each other but give them five minutes and Sky Sports will be telling us that those Geordies are so passionate they've started implementing Sharia Law or something in their ground.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Is there anything more pathetic than middle aged men and women donning fancy dress to go to the football? :oops: :roll: What type of attention starved moron does this? Oh look, loads of fat geordies in shemaghs and Arab headdresses looking like utter twats. :oops: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Give it Giggseh till the end of the season :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:32 pm
He'll knock them right into shape. If by knock them into shape I mean shag his brother's wife for years and then beat up another woman.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:02 pm
rodders999 wrote:
He'll knock them right into shape. If by knock them into shape I mean shag his brother's wife for years and then beat up another woman.

The Norwegian PE teacher lives to fight another day it seems. Probably for the best really!

Perryashburtongroves

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:34 pm
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:02 pm
rodders999 wrote:

The Norwegian PE teacher lives to fight another day it seems. Probably for the best really!

Isn't Moyes doing well these days? Surely he's a candidate to take over? How's Martin O'Neill doing, apparently it's a done deal that he's taking over. Actually, hang on, it's Brian Robson as player-manager after he's had a few years at Middlesbrough but it could also be Steve Bruce.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Vitesse 1-0 scum

Europa Conference