The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
arrgee

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by arrgee »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:40 pm
great little unbeaten run we are on at the moment - coincidence that Xhaka is currently out injured ? :rubchin:
As I pointed out earlier…
Arsenal have lost 3 with Xhakash!t starting and won 1. So a loss rate of 75%.
Yet some twonk texted me at the end of the Palace game to say we missed Xhaksh!t. :banghead:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Headline today
Granit Xhaka will not be available to train fully with Arsenal until the New Year after a slow recovery from a knee ligament problem.
Everything the prick does is slow!! Hopefully it will be March before he’s anywhere near the squad again!! You know Arteta will put him straight back in :banghead:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

You can criticise Xhaka all you want, but there is no denying.
He is one of the finest "pointers" to have ever graced English football.
He can point, not only forward and backward, but also sideways in both directions, he reminds me in many ways of Santi Carzola, in that, you couldn't tell if Santi was left or right footed, likewise with Xhaka, you cant tell if he's left or right handed, he points just as well with both hands.
I have to say we've missed his pointing recently and that has to be a concern as the season progresses. :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:47 am
You can criticise Xhaka all you want, but there is no denying.
He is one of the finest "pointers" to have ever graced English football.
He can point, not only forward and backward, but also sideways in both directions, he reminds me in many ways of Santi Carzola, in that, you couldn't tell if Santi was left or right footed, likewise with Xhaka, you cant tell if he's left or right handed, he points just as well with both hands.
I have to say we've missed his pointing recently and that has to be a concern as the season progresses. :wink:
I read your last sentence and heard it as if Keown was saying it……

Who was it on here that used to do the Keown impressions ?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Any word on a relapse to his injury, it would be very unfortunate if that were to happen :rubchin:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I'm trying not to imagine his return because the double whammy is that fuckface will partner him with Partey :banghead: