DB10 not well Vanity Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: DB10 not well Vanity Thread

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I am genuinely upset that this thread hasn't been turned into a proper big tits and high heels thread. If ever we needed one, it's right now. I would start off the old knockers and heels photos but I have my 11 year old daughter sat next to me right now and can't really let her see me scrolling through pictures of topless tarts. That and the fact that even after 14 years on this forum, I'm still not sure how to add pictures.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:05 pm
I am genuinely upset that this thread hasn't been turned into a proper big tits and high heels thread. If ever we needed one, it's right now. I would start off the old knockers and heels photos but I have my 11 year old daughter sat next to me right now and can't really let her see me scrolling through pictures of topless tarts. That and the fact that even after 14 years on this forum, I'm still not sure how to add pictures.
As we are in 2021 I presume we will need to cover the trans vote too. OBG has plenty of that stuff I hear. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:20 pm
As we are in 2021 I presume we will need to cover the trans vote too. OBG has plenty of that stuff I hear. :wink:
No mate only the stuff you sent me ! :D :wink:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:46 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:20 pm
No mate only the stuff you sent me ! :D :wink:
Shhhh…. :lol:

Nick Bendtners Ego

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

Am now being kept in for the next week or so to undergo a full body PET Scan, a camera into my bladder and a Colonoscopy.... I've already warned them they're gonna find some chick's lost finger nail from 1998 up there.... 8)

Jesus mate, don't you know the no more than 2 Gerbils rule :shock:

Gonna read like a bingo sheet of a Great White Sharks stomach contents what they find up there!

Piss-taking aside sure all will be good. My Wife and good mate had scares recently but all turned out well so sure this will be all banter in time to come. It must be nice to see so much positive energy directed your way and is a testimony to how well lik......em ...er.......tolerated :wink: you are. Not religious myself but happy to sacrifice a chicken and run naked under the full moon on some mountain top to appease the old God's if necessary :) Hopefully Wengers old medic team ain't the ones tending to you and that you're back with your family in no time. Hang in there man.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Bloody vanity threads. They’ll be a vanity go fund me page next :blah: :lol:

Sorry to read about your troubles DB and wishing you all the very best. When can you expect a diagnosis? - we live in an impatient world of instant gratification so if you can’t keep providing enough content to keep the thread interesting, I’ll lock it down Luke style. 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

All the best to my favourite "scary Irish man" :D

Other than keeping everything crossed for you mate, sending you all my very best. Would you like me to lapdance for you? Hopefully all will be well and we can share a bottle of Blue Nun once I can bring myself to part with £50 to come over :barscarf:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:14 am

Other than keeping everything crossed for you mate, sending you all my very best. Would you like me to lapdance for you? Hopefully all will be well and we can share a bottle of Blue Nun once I can bring myself to part with £50 to come over :barscarf:
Blue Nun! :coffeespit: :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nick Bendtners Ego wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:43 pm
Am now being kept in for the next week or so to undergo a full body PET Scan, a camera into my bladder and a Colonoscopy.... I've already warned them they're gonna find some chick's lost finger nail from 1998 up there.... 8)

Gonna read like a bingo sheet of a Great White Sharks stomach contents what they find up there!

Piss-taking aside sure all will be good. My Wife and good mate had scares recently but all turned out well so sure this will be all banter in time to come. It must be nice to see so much positive energy directed your way and is a testimony to how well lik......em ...er.......tolerated :wink: you are. Not religious myself but happy to sacrifice a chicken and run naked under the full moon on some mountain top to appease the old God's if necessary :) Hopefully Wengers old medic team ain't the ones tending to you and that you're back with your family in no time. Hang in there man.
Thanks mate - much appreciated. 8) It's the banter that's stopping me going crazy in here! :-P

Now if you can maybe send me a video of you running around with that dead chicken inserted in your ass.... that's what you said right...? :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

g88ner wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:10 am
Bloody vanity threads. They’ll be a vanity go fund me page next :blah: :lol:

Sorry to read about your troubles DB and wishing you all the very best. When can you expect a diagnosis? - we live in an impatient world of instant gratification so if you can’t keep providing enough content to keep the thread interesting, I’ll lock it down Luke style. 8)
Haha it'd be the first bit of work you've done on here in weeks mate!! :-P :wink: :wink:

Thanks for the good wishes mate. Genuinely appreciate all the positive vibes from you and everyone on here. 8) 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's what I get because.... "at the end of the day, you will pay the price if you are a fussy eater...." :lol:

Now dreaming of “leprechauns, shamrock, Guinness, horses running through council estates, toothless simpletons, people with eyebrows on their cheeks, badly tarmacked drives, in this country, men in platform shoes being arrested for bombings, lots of rocks, and, uh, Beamish." :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:lol: :lol:

Do you remember back in about 2006 - 2009 we used to make every new member post a tit thread? In work in an open plan office one day I clicked into one of those threads without thinking and a huge pair of tits filled my screen. I nearly shit myself!! :lol: ah good days.... :wink:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Wow sorry to hear this DB , positive thoughts coming your way , re the KY shortage I'm sure Roddaz has plenty to send your way , failing that baby oil works well I've been assured :oops: :wink: :lol:

Nick Bendtners Ego

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:14 am
Nick Bendtners Ego wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:43 pm

Thanks mate - much appreciated. 8) It's the banter that's stopping me going crazy in here! :-P

Now if you can maybe send me a video of you running around with that dead chicken inserted in your ass.... that's what you said right...? :D :wink:
Now , would that be an back in the day Ethiopian Chicken or a New Jersey Giant chicken? 🤔😬If it's the latter , I better get onto Amazon pronto and see what best bulk price for KY and poppers they got! 🥴 The things us OG minnions are prepared to do so you're back to your your banning best :wink:

Footnote.... My Nerdesque knowledge doesn't extend to chicken breeds so Google gave me the biggest chicken answer but half expected to see an image of Xhaka jump out in lieu!

Nick Bendtners Ego

g88ner wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:13 am
SteveO 35 wrote:

Blue Nun! :coffeespit: :lol: :wink:
😆😆

Got a bottle of Blue Nun from one of my wholesalers for Christmas in 2000, a special Millennium bottle! Still got it! 😆 22 year old bottle! Now worth 2.99 apparently 😆