Blue dippers A Mon 6th Dec 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Blue dippers A Mon 6th Dec 8pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

John F wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:43 pm
I have just been reading that the Everton fans are planning a mass walkout on 27 minutes in a protest against the board .If the football is going to be as dire as predicted there could be a mass switch off of TVs at the same time.I am going for a narrow away win for us because of the crowd discontent.

Excuse my ignorance JF but why 27minutes?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:18 pm
John F wrote:
I have just been reading that the Everton fans are planning a mass walkout on 27 minutes in a protest against the board .If the football is going to be as dire as predicted there could be a mass switch off of TVs at the same time.I am going for a narrow away win for us because of the crowd discontent.

:rubchin:

Is it that an Everton or a victims* foobler's house is burgled by their own fans every 27 minutes?

John F

Post by John F »

OneBardGooner wrote:
John F wrote:

Not sure OB it might be how much they think they should have paid for Iwobi and Wally. 27p

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

John F wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:21 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
John F wrote:

Not sure OB it might be how much they think they should have paid for Iwobi and Wally. 27p
Naah mate both those useless cunnts together only come to a lucky bag and a piece of discarded string. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:50 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
John F wrote:

:rubchin:

Is it that an Everton or a victims* foobler's house is burgled by their own fans every 27 minutes?

Yup! That's it silly me I should have known thaaaaat! :? :roll: :lol:

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

Be positive with his team selections & we will win.

The inclusion of Elneny for Lokonga at Old Trafford pissed me off to the extreme. I was disgusted when I saw the team sheet. Arteta shit himself and felt like he had to be 'tactical' because it was Man United away, when really, all he needed to do is pick the best performing players that gave us our run of results.

Bench PEA and play Lacazatte too.

Ramsdale

Tomiyasu White Gabriel Tierney

Partey Lokonga

ESR Odegaard Saka

Lacazette

We definitely need some new midfielders. Its our weakest area by far. Partey, Lokonga, Xhaka, Elneny its thin and really poor.

John F

Post by John F »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:23 pm
John F wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
John F wrote:

Naah mate both those useless cunnts together only come to a lucky bag and a piece of discarded string. :D
I just read on the Bindippers Echo online it is to do with the number of years since they last won a trophy.I think the Spuds did a similar protest about the number of years since they last won the league but no one noticed as it was full-time.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:00 am

The inclusion of Elneny for Lokonga at Old Trafford pissed me off to the extreme. I was disgusted when I saw the team sheet. Arteta shit himself and felt like he had to be 'tactical' because it was Man United away, when really, all he needed to do is pick the best performing players that gave us our run of results.

Ramsdale

Partey Lokonga

ESR Odegaard Saka

Lacazette

We definitely need some new midfielders. Its our weakest area by far. Partey, Lokonga, Xhaka, Elneny its thin and really poor.
partey is a liability....just gives the ball away which is criminal for a midfielder

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

John F wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:10 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:23 pm
John F wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
John F wrote:

I just read on the Bindippers Echo online it is to do with the number of years since they last won a trophy.I think the Spuds did a similar protest about the number of years since they last won the league but no one noticed as it was full-time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That IS Qual-it-eee JF! :high5:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I don’t want to see Woedegaard any where near the team but I expect shit for brains to start him. This game has shit performance written all over it for us. Not confident at all.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:05 am
but no one noticed as it was full-time plus they still weren't a proper LONDON club being still stuck in County Middlesex!

Fixed yer post! :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:25 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:05 am
but no one noticed as it was full-time plus they still weren't a proper LONDON club being still stuck in County Middlesex!

Fixed yer post! :barscarf:
:lol: :lol: :barscarf: :barscarf:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:29 am
wilson2.0 wrote:

Ramsdale

Partey Lokonga

ESR Odegaard Saka

Lacazette

partey is a liability....just gives the ball away which is criminal for a midfielder
Thing is he looked good when he started. Question he was he always shit even at Madrid, have we turned him shit, does he not care now, is he being ruined by Arteta.
Genuinely no idea as never followed Athletico closely, but he looked a beast to start with in first couple of games, now looks worse than Alex Song.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:06 am
I don’t want to see Woedegaard any where near the team but I expect shit for brains to start him. This game has shit performance written all over it for us. Not confident at all.
For me, combining Partey with Ohdeargod is suicidal. Both lose too much cheap possession and neither wins enough ball to be even slightly effective. The only worse midfielder we could put in that midfield is Clive.

We rode our luck in that recent run of form and the fixture list did us a favour with a run against the PL whipping boy teams, but against the victims* we were completely outclassed and run ragged, and even against the worst manure team of the last 25 years we were found wanting on the pitch and in the players Martinez-Lite selected. We are an upper mid table PL team managed by a novice. Mediocrity beckons. :x

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

the playing mantis wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:23 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:29 am
wilson2.0 wrote:

Ramsdale

Partey Lokonga

ESR Odegaard Saka

Lacazette

Thing is he looked good when he started. Question he was he always shit even at Madrid, have we turned him shit, does he not care now, is he being ruined by Arteta.
Genuinely no idea as never followed Athletico closely, but he looked a beast to start with in first couple of games, now looks worse than Alex Song.
True think he played well at old Trafford in one of his early games when we won up there....i thought at the time was what we needed .....but has just gone downhill rapidly....can see why Athletico let him go now