Blue dippers A Mon 6th Dec 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Blue dippers A Mon 6th Dec 8pm

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:22 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:06 am
I don’t want to see Woedegaard any where near the team but I expect shit for brains to start him. This game has shit performance written all over it for us. Not confident at all.
For me, combining Partey with Ohdeargod is suicidal. Both lose too much cheap possession and neither wins enough ball to be even slightly effective. The only worse midfielder we could put in that midfield is Clive.

We rode our luck in that recent run of form and the fixture list did us a favour with a run against the PL whipping boy teams, but against the victims* we were completely outclassed and run ragged, and even against the worst manure team of the last 25 years we were found wanting on the pitch and in the players Martinez-Lite selected. We are an upper mid table PL team managed by a novice. Mediocrity beckons. :x
Agreed ...see odergaard trying to make an attempted tackle and giving away a ridiculous penalty....fuck knows what he was trying to do

As for arteta should never have been given the Arsenal job as a total novice

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

They didnt let him go i don't think. we met his release clause so they had no choice and were massively peeed off. For me i dont see how he can suddenly turn to shit, when was meant to be a top player.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

We'll line up with the false 9 again (Auba wont turn up. I mean he's on the field but does fuck all !). C'mon the 10 men. 1-1. :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ray C wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:40 am
We'll line up with the false 9 again (Auba wont turn up. I mean he's on the field but does fuck all !). C'mon the 10 men. 1-1. :barscarf: :barscarf:
FartyPants has been saying that he will assess Clubfoot and if they think he can start he will!.. So that means we will be down to 11 on the pitch But Only 9 actual players...

IF Clubfoot does play I can only see a Defeat.

augie

Post by augie »

3-1 away win here cos they are in turmoil on the pitch and in the stands

I expect to see laca and pepe to come in for smith-rowe and martinelli tonight with auba pushed out wide
No doubt Tierney should be back in the team before now, but if he doesnt start tonight after tavares raping at old shatford, then alarm balls will be ringing big time.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Mike Dean tonight , Local match for him.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:19 pm

I expect to see laca and pepe to come in for smith-rowe and martinelli tonight with auba pushed out wide
No doubt Tierney should be back in the team before now, but if he doesnt start tonight after tavares raping at old shatford, then alarm balls will be ringing big time.
Perfectly set up for us to roll into town as the gift that keeps on giving..... :oops: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:19 pm

:rubchin:

Uhhhmmm! What's "Alarm Balls" Augie? :D :wink: :wink:

If the toffees lose tonight Rafa is gone; he may be already. If Farty Pants loses we just carry on with the non-existent process. :? :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

They're planning a walkout on 27 minutes in protest of the ownership so if we can score early the place will turn toxic and we can kill the crowd completely. We definitely don't want to self harm at the start of the game and give the fuckers any encouragement.

I remember last year's game up there was also around this time of year and was an absolute nightmare of a performance. We were complete shit, vengeance tonight please :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Difficut to call how this one will pan out...lets see team selection ....and how they go about it

Mike Dean wont do us any favours

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Hope to be proven wrong of course but suspect this will be a dismal affair. Confidence can't be high on their side, whilst away from home we know what our limpdicks are usually like......so a bore draw might suit both.

One manager is under pressure, the other carries on regardless and we know what way round that is

Lets hope that we start with a high tempo and turn the crowd on them (as others have mentioned above). The fatal mistake was going a goal up at OT and then not having the belief to do that to them.......and their crowd would have been equally toxic had we gone 2-0 up. Instead we curled up for 35 minutes inviting them to score and get the crowd going, both of which happened.

Be interesting to see who starts up top - haven't heard so many calls for Auba to be dropped since he joined the club. Still a crying shame because I can't believe the fella has really gone to rat shit in little more than a year, so whether its his general attitude/confidence/hating the system god only knows. We all cried with delight when he signed the contract extension and he's mostly been crap since, with the odd performance in amongst it to remind us how good he can be. Laca should start in my view - the biggest mistake Arteta is making in these away games is not having a guy who can hold the ball up, and he's the only striker we've got who can

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal XI vs Everton: Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tierney, Partey, Xhaka, Odegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Lacazette.

https://t.co/N7b4L6Gv9z
Last edited by mcdowell42 on Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:01 pm
Arsenal XI vs Everton: Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tierney, Partey, Xhaka, Smith Rowe, Odegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Lacazette.

Good to see that Aubameyang's been dropped. I just couldn't see him getting out of the poor run of form.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:03 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Arsenal XI vs Everton: Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tierney, Partey, Xhaka, Smith Rowe, Odegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Lacazette.

Good to see that Aubameyang's been dropped. I just couldn't see him getting out of the poor run of form.
Agree on Auba and good to see Tierney back, BUT The useless CUNNT that is Clubfoot has returned to give them a goal at some point... I'm not a betting man but it would be worth getting a wager on the useless cunnt getting booked.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:13 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:03 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

Agree on Auba and good to see Tierney back, BUT The useless CUNNT that is Clubfoot has returned to give them a goal at some point... I'm not a betting man but it would be worth getting a wager on the useless cunnt getting booked.
How is that fucking mug anywhere near the club let alone the starting XI? Fucking hell, it's got sending off after half-an-hour written all over it.