Scum* who got us all banned from europe 85-90(but the media dont ever say anything about it) Cup semi H Thu 20jan KO 745

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xgtdec

Re: Scum* who got us all banned from europe 85-90(but the media dont ever say anything about it) Cup semi H Thu 6 Jan KO

Post by xgtdec »

im only noticing on the red card reply that rat faced firminooooooo applauding when oliver brought out the red. Pric*K

Perryashburtongroves

Re: Scum* who got us all banned from europe 85-90(but the media dont ever say anything about it) Cup semi H Thu 6 Jan KO

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

xgtdec wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:43 pm
im only noticing on the red card reply that rat faced firminooooooo applauding when oliver brought out the red. Pric*K
And there was me thinking you got booked for that there days. Vile club.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xgtdec wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:17 pm
Odds on Gabriel going aswell, Oliver will be doing everything to get them a win
Exactly - Where the fuckk he got 5 Minutes from - The CORRUPT CUNTSLOP :cussing:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:43 pm
All set up for one of theirs to pull Lacazette or Martinelli down when clean through next week and just get a booking.
Nailed on.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

If we beat the scum Sunday and reach the final next Thursday night I’m reviving the Big Poppa Roddaz Dick Pic Thread :barscarf:

John F

Post by John F »

Great performance I just hope Clive hasn't managed to knacker out the team for Sunday.If Tomi is back play Chambers in midfield.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Xhaka's red card now seems like a blessing. Resilient, performance. The team and manager working in harmony. That's more like the Arsenal I support. Now to finish it off and win that second leg.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Paul Merson: "Liverpool made it easy for Arsenal"

Just erase this Chavski loving prick from our history. We all know who you'll be cheering for in the final tosser

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

John F wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:47 pm
Great performance I just hope Clive hasn't managed to knacker out the team for Sunday.If Tomi is back play Chambers in midfield.
Should be fine as although they worked hard, it was all in our half, so probably did less running than in a normal match.

:barscarf: :barscarf:

Great battling display lads

Let’s finish them off next week, with our new midfield maestro all signed up and ready to play :box: :box:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I’m absolutely fucking loving the Ben White/Gabriel partnership. Sure they’re both young and mistakes will happen but they both love to defend and excellent on the ball and fight like fuck for every ball.

Tomi on the right, Tierney on the left and Ramsdale in goal.

Finally a defence to be proud of again :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:52 pm
I’m absolutely fucking loving the Ben White/Gabriel partnership. Sure they’re both young and mistakes will happen but they both love to defend and excellent on the ball and fight like fuck for every ball.

Tomi on the right, Tierney on the left and Ramsdale in goal.

Finally a defence to be proud of again :barscarf:
Keep Calum Chambers as a dependable deputy. Sell the Tofu Kid when he comes back from mincing his way round Spain. Bring Saliba in too and it's the basis of a decent defence

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:50 pm
Paul Merson: "Liverpool made it easy for Arsenal"

Just erase this Chavski loving prick from our history. We all know who you'll be cheering for in the final tosser
Alan Smith was just as bad on commentary. Fucking tossers.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:42 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:42 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:38 pm
I know I'm going to regret saying this because he will probably get roasted in the next 45 mins and play like a c.unt but....

Calum Chambers could be a player for someone. I always had him way above Ballerina and he's head and shoulders above Cedric too

In a list of clear out players he wouldn't be high on my list
Cedric would make One Bard look like a giant. He has no physical attributes that make him a footballer. At least Chambers can hold his own.
Oi! You Obese FAT Dwarf Fuckk Fuck Off! :box:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

Very rarely comment on here but a top performance from ten men! Well played!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Tonight (with the exception of Clive El Cunto) They Players Played like Warriors To a Man. :bowing21: :bowing21: :bowing21: