The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Arsenal Till I Die

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I’m certain that he’s the biggest Spurs fan on the planet. Crunt! :banghead:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:25 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:29 am
wilson2.0 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:22 am
As soon as signings are made, he will be phased out like PEA.

Arteta doesn't have a blind spot with him, he just has no one else to pick. Was it poor planning giving him a new contract despite trying to move him
to Roma, of course it was. But mistakes have been made and now they must be rectified.

Arteta has a wonderful opportunity as we have the makings of a great squad and team. He shouldn't let Xhaka ruin it. Barely two weeks have passed since the Man City debacle and he has done it again.

Even if players like Melo and Tielemans cannot be signed. Contingencies needs to be made as two midfield players is a must this January window. If we cant get the likes of Melo and Tielemans, then sign a generic, experienced trustworthy albeit limited player to fill a gap (like Elneny does). Which also brings me to another point, surely Elneny has moved up in the pecking order? Why does Xhaka play ahead of Elneny and Lokonga?

Arteta has no problem benching our record signing, and phasing out our highest paid player, so reputation means nothing to Arteta which is good. He has shown a ruthless and killer streak needed. So I would like to think the only thing saving Xhaka form the wilderness is the fact we are bare thin in midfield. But after this im expecting Arteta to act and actually realign the pecking which has Xhaka below Elneney and Lokonga.

Not since Almunia has a player persistence existence at the club frustrated me. And my god did Wenger have a blind spot with faulty Manual
You've kind of answered your own point mate. He most certainly DOES have a blind spot with him and unlike you I don't believe he will be phased out

One of his biggest signings has been Partey and when the Swiss dope was out injured, there were signs that a partnership with Lokonga (or on occasion Elneny) might just be able to work.....despite Partey's form being frustrating. No sooner was this walking red card wanker back available, Lokonga was binned, AMN totally cast aside, Elneny relegated to first reserve, and dopey was straight back in doing what he does best i.e. being a gormless fucking tool.

The club has Guendouzi, Torreira, Chambers, Maitland-Niles, Lokonga, Partey and Elneny who could all be reasonably expected to play in that position......and time and time again Legohead picks the Swiss prick.

Dick got blasted for supposedly re-integrating the cock - one dead rubber Europa League game where we had already qualified for the group, six weeks before the January window opened and the club footed c.unt was lined up for a loan move to Germany......having flatly refused to apologies for his actions.....in fact seeking to justify them by lashing out at keyboard warriors. Arteta has been in charge for 2 years since then, had several transfer windows and opportunities to bin the c.unt and has overlooked all of them. Why change now?

As you say he's quite happy to make his point about the club captain and other players like Leno, Guendouzi, Bellerin etc.......but he hasn't taken a single step to punish this fucktard for some of the most irresponsible shit you've ever witnessed on the football field. Shameful that he's still here at all, let alone able to brush aside sendings off like at City and last night and be the first name on the fucking sheet
Xhaka wouldnt be the first player to get picked in a team despite not being rated by the manager. I dont think Arteta thinks too highly of Xhaka, but Elneny and Lokonga perhaps dont do enough to convince Arteta to pick them over Xhaka. Xhaka is a better player than Elneny and Lokonga, but he is too volatile in terms of temperament and performance. Xhaka is a gamble and right now we keep losing, if Arteta wants to gamble, play Lokonga, if he wants average reliability, pick Elneny. Whatever he chooses, it will offer more than Xhaka

There is a player in Xhaka, he was sensational for Switzerland in the euro's & he will likely end up at a decent club like Roma. He can be salvaged somewhere. But his time at Arsenal is done. He is capable of good performance, but for too long he has been rubbish and throw in the fact he keeps letting the team down, he cannot go on.

Well, I suppose football is a game of opinions, but I'm sorry Wilson, there really isn't "a player in Xhaka". He's 29 and if there was any talent in there, I think we'd have seen some proper signs before now. I also don't get this notion that you and others come out with that he was "sensational" at the Euros. He really wasn't, but the bar is set so low for this bloke, that if he doesn't make a fuck up that leads directly to a goal, or get himself sent off, then he's had a great game. :roll: I can remember one defence splitting pass he made in the game against France, that led to a Swiss goal, but that was the only outstanding moment I can remember and it's pretty much the only "sensational" thingt I've seen him do in 6 painful years.

As SteveO says, our second rate manager most definitely has a blind spot over him and has been explicit in telling everyone how highly he rates him. He is inferior to every other iffy centre midfielder at the club and light years behind the likes of Guendouzi and Torreira, who Arteta happily loaned out. Your theory that Arteta doesn't have a blind spot is built on the belief that Arteta will stop picking him, because he's damaging the team. Well, trust me, that ain't gonna happen, he'll remain the first centre mid that Arteta puts on the team sheet for the foreseeable future. What will you say when he walks straight back into the side when his current ban is up? Roma wanted him in the Summer and Xhaka wanted to go, but our idiot manager did all he could to convince him to stay....all the evidence you need that Arteta has a blind spot.

Not digging you out here Wilson and you're entitled to your opinion, but blimey mate, think again.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:20 pm
wilson2.0 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
wilson2.0 wrote:

Arteta doesn't have a blind spot with him, he just has no one else to pick. Was it poor planning giving him a new contract despite trying to move him
to Roma, of course it was. But mistakes have been made and now they must be rectified.

Arteta has a wonderful opportunity as we have the makings of a great squad and team. He shouldn't let Xhaka ruin it. Barely two weeks have passed since the Man City debacle and he has done it again.

Even if players like Melo and Tielemans cannot be signed. Contingencies needs to be made as two midfield players is a must this January window. If we cant get the likes of Melo and Tielemans, then sign a generic, experienced trustworthy albeit limited player to fill a gap (like Elneny does). Which also brings me to another point, surely Elneny has moved up in the pecking order? Why does Xhaka play ahead of Elneny and Lokonga?

Arteta has no problem benching our record signing, and phasing out our highest paid player, so reputation means nothing to Arteta which is good. He has shown a ruthless and killer streak needed. So I would like to think the only thing saving Xhaka form the wilderness is the fact we are bare thin in midfield. But after this im expecting Arteta to act and actually realign the pecking which has Xhaka below Elneney and Lokonga.

Not since Almunia has a player persistence existence at the club frustrated me. And my god did Wenger have a blind spot with faulty Manual
You've kind of answered your own point mate. He most certainly DOES have a blind spot with him and unlike you I don't believe he will be phased out

One of his biggest signings has been Partey and when the Swiss dope was out injured, there were signs that a partnership with Lokonga (or on occasion Elneny) might just be able to work.....despite Partey's form being frustrating. No sooner was this walking red card wanker back available, Lokonga was binned, AMN totally cast aside, Elneny relegated to first reserve, and dopey was straight back in doing what he does best i.e. being a gormless fucking tool.

The club has Guendouzi, Torreira, Chambers, Maitland-Niles, Lokonga, Partey and Elneny who could all be reasonably expected to play in that position......and time and time again Legohead picks the Swiss prick.

Dick got blasted for supposedly re-integrating the cock - one dead rubber Europa League game where we had already qualified for the group, six weeks before the January window opened and the club footed c.unt was lined up for a loan move to Germany......having flatly refused to apologies for his actions.....in fact seeking to justify them by lashing out at keyboard warriors. Arteta has been in charge for 2 years since then, had several transfer windows and opportunities to bin the c.unt and has overlooked all of them. Why change now?

As you say he's quite happy to make his point about the club captain and other players like Leno, Guendouzi, Bellerin etc.......but he hasn't taken a single step to punish this fucktard for some of the most irresponsible shit you've ever witnessed on the football field. Shameful that he's still here at all, let alone able to brush aside sendings off like at City and last night and be the first name on the fucking sheet
Xhaka wouldnt be the first player to get picked in a team despite not being rated by the manager. I dont think Arteta thinks too highly of Xhaka, but Elneny and Lokonga perhaps dont do enough to convince Arteta to pick them over Xhaka. Xhaka is a better player than Elneny and Lokonga, but he is too volatile in terms of temperament and performance. Xhaka is a gamble and right now we keep losing, if Arteta wants to gamble, play Lokonga, if he wants average reliability, pick Elneny. Whatever he chooses, it will offer more than Xhaka

There is a player in Xhaka, he was sensational for Switzerland in the euro's & he will likely end up at a decent club like Roma. He can be salvaged somewhere. But his time at Arsenal is done. He is capable of good performance, but for too long he has been rubbish and throw in the fact he keeps letting the team down, he cannot go on.

Well, I suppose football is a game of opinions, but I'm sorry Wilson, there really isn't "a player in Xhaka". He's 29 and if there was any talent in there, I think we'd have seen some proper signs before now. I also don't get this notion that you and others come out with that he was "sensational" at the Euros. He really wasn't, but the bar is set so low for this bloke, that if he doesn't make a fuck up that leads directly to a goal, or get himself sent off, then he's had a great game. :roll: I can remember one defence splitting pass he made in the game against France, that led to a Swiss goal, but that was the only outstanding moment I can remember and it's pretty much the only "sensational" thingt I've seen him do in 6 painful years.

As SteveO says, our second rate manager most definitely has a blind spot over him and has been explicit in telling everyone how highly he rates him. He is inferior to every other iffy centre midfielder at the club and light years behind the likes of Guendouzi and Torreira, who Arteta happily loaned out. Your theory that Arteta doesn't have a blind spot is built on the belief that Arteta will stop picking him, because he's damaging the team. Well, trust me, that ain't gonna happen, he'll remain the first centre mid that Arteta puts on the team sheet for the foreseeable future. What will you say when he walks straight back into the side when his current ban is up? Roma wanted him in the Summer and Xhaka wanted to go, but our idiot manager did all he could to convince him to stay....all the evidence you need that Arteta has a blind spot.

Not digging you out here Wilson and you're entitled to your opinion, but blimey mate, think again.
Agreed 100%. Every word. 8)

I've even on occasion seen Arsenal fans say the moron had a "great game" because basically he didn't get sent off, give away a penno, or score an own goal. Fuck me the bar could not be any lower for this idiot. :roll:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Unfortunately Xhaka is only going to get a 2 match ban for the red card last night.

shu

Post by shu »

Arteta will keep playing him . If we get lucky and get to the end of the season towards the top 4 can I see a red card coming at exactly the wrong moment !!! That will be the one that costs Arteta his job . Because the owners must see what we can see but Arteta is blind to it .

Funnily enough Luiz was exactly the same , a disaster waiting to happen .

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:46 pm
Unfortunately Xhaka is only going to get a 2 match ban for the red card last night.
I’ve heard that the scouse scum are appealing his ban in the hope he plays the 2nd leg.

What a :censored: he is ,just doesn’t learn,

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:-P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:20 pm
wilson2.0 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
wilson2.0 wrote:

Is there still a debate on Xhaka, the bloke who is so frustrated by his own lack of ability he resorts to ridiculous fouling or grabbing opponents by the neck?
He needs to fuck off ASAP

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:05 am
:-P
:lol: :lol: :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Granit Xhaka ‘doesn’t seem happy to have stayed at Arsenal’ & could ‘run into the arms of the Special One’, Jose Mourinho, in the summer, who is still interested in the player & ‘continues to court him from afar’. [@CorSport via @Sport_Witness] #afc https://t.co/mRXXh865S1

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:02 pm
Granit Xhaka ‘doesn’t seem happy to have stayed at Arsenal’ & could ‘run into the arms of the Special One’, Jose Mourinho, in the summer, who is still interested in the player & ‘continues to court him from afar’. [@CorSport via @Sport_Witness] #afc https://t.co/mRXXh865S1
Ah poor Clive doesn't seem happy.... aaaawwww.... :roll: :lol:

I don't think anyone but his lover Martinez-Lite is happy the fucking moron stayed. He is purpose built for a modern Moron-hio team and the sooner the two completely fucking stupid deluded spackers get together the fucking better. :censored:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Xhaka quoted as below:

“I am the type of person and the type of player where I am a lot in 50-50 positions and where I like to risk as well.

“I know sometimes it’s wrong. But when it’s going well, nobody speaks about it. When it’s going worse, as it did against Liverpool, then people start to speak.”

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:04 am
Xhaka quoted as below:

“I am the type of person and the type of player where I am a lot in 50-50 positions and where I like to risk as well.

“I know sometimes it’s wrong. But when it’s going well, nobody speaks about it. When it’s going worse, as it did against Liverpool, then people start to speak.”
Hahaha what a deluded cùnt Clive is! It NEVER goes fucking well you moronic prick! :roll: :lol:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Redarmy wrote:
Xhaka quoted as below:

Why does he say this as if it’s a good thing? Recklessness isn’t something to base a career around, ffs.

Thick c.unt.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:50 am
Redarmy wrote:
Xhaka quoted as below:

Why does he say this as if it’s a good thing? Recklessness isn’t something to base a career around, ffs.

Thick c.unt.
A Suicide Bomber has got more chance of being welcomed on here than CliveElCunto.