Beegee doo v The Ginger cum gargler H Sun 23rd Jan KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Arsenal Till I Die

Re: Beegee doo v The Ginger cum gargler H Sun 23rd Jan KO 2pm

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

This is basically going to be it, every game, for the next four months. Nothing to actually play for.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Not a single goal scored since New Year's Day despite playing Forest and Burnley :D

I suppose our mongs are still singing "Tottnum get battered everywhere they go" :roll: :roll:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

SSN just showed Arteta trying to give it Billy Big Bollocks to the 4th official,and the 4th official mugging him off and laughing at him,sums up the spineless c unt in a nutshell

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

How many times did Pieters foul Saka throughout the 90 mins by the way and never got a booking :roll:

Arsenal Till I Die

I’d take Dyche over Arteta, I’m not even lying.

shu

Post by shu »

What a load of crap , when the bench shows Eddie the feather as the only forward and three kids I have never heard of sums it up .
Btw we were doing ok until Xhaka came back .

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:58 pm
All we can hope for now is a complete capitulation and a mid table finish!
Maybe someone in the hierarchy will say enough is enough.
Like his predecessor, Arteta has good intentions and passion for the club.
That however, simply isn't enough, when you are way out of your depth!
We won't be in Europe, that's for sure, even though the places will go down to 7th again. Just looked at the table and even Wolves are only 2 points behind us and we won't be winning up there

Prepare yourself for the King of 8th place repeating the trick - despite having some of the best young attacking talents in his squad, more money to spend, and no European football

The man is a clown - beyond a clown actually. So far out of his depth a life preserver and dinghy couldn't save him......but he's got this board where he wants them and we'll be suffering this shite for years to come

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:02 pm
Not a single goal scored since New Year's Day despite playing Forest and Burnley :D

I suppose our mongs are still singing "Tottnum get battered everywhere they go" :roll: :roll:
It’s eerily reminiscent of the time we had a shot at the title the year Leicester and the ear cupper went 19 games without a goal.

I love Laca’s endeavour but if you’re resting all your ambitions on him bagging you goals you’ll be sadly disappointed.

He had our best chance the other night - slashed wide. He had our best chance first half today - slashed wide and he had the best chance of the second half - slashed wide.

Just not good enough I’m afraid.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

That draw feels like a really big defeat. Shocking performance at times but Laca’s ability to miss golden chances is quite impressive :oops:

How many times have our experienced, very well paid players (Laca, Auba, Xhaka, Partey) been the difference and driven us to a win? - not fucking many. If our youngsters have an off day, we’re shit. :oops: :lol:

special thanks to the ref for not even bothering to have a word with Pope for constant time wasting. I had time to make a cup of tea on every goal kick! Zzzzz

White was playing out of position but Tierney went sideways and backwards all afternoon. Should have been hooked for Tavares really.

Still not sure about Sambi. He’s an incredibly conservative midfielder who doesn’t really do anything well (pass, tackle, run). He’s young so perhaps he’s focused on safety first but fuck me it was a chore watching him on the ball today :oops: :oops:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

The club not signing anyone is working out great. No wonder we didn't score today when one striker misses an open net and when in need of a goal on comes Eddie fucking Nketiah :banghead: also I'm starting to get seriously worried about Martinelli, he hides alot of deficiencies in his game by buzzing around but today he struggled to run round anyone and his crosses and Shots were pathetic. It's January and the season is all but over, if I see Arteta sign a new deal then I'm done with the club.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Why would anybody with ambition want to join us now?? There is absolutely nothing left to play for. Don't say 4th, that ain't happening. Anyway, do you really want to see this team in the CL???? :shock: :shock:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Another massive concern is that for a team that has had no European football we look absolutely fucking shattered and burned out in January.

The last 2 games we’ve played like we’re at game 60 of the season. No excuse for it :banghead: :banghead:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:04 pm
I’d take the ugly lesbian Chelsea women’s manager over arteta

Arsenal Till I Die

Can someone tell me what Sambi Lokonga does? Please? I haven’t a clue.

Arsenal Till I Die

robbo10 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:08 pm
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:04 pm
I’d take the ugly lesbian Chelsea women’s manager over arteta
:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: