The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:50 am
Redarmy wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:04 am
Xhaka quoted as below:

“I am the type of person and the type of player where I am a lot in 50-50 positions and where I like to risk as well.

“I know sometimes it’s wrong. But when it’s going well, nobody speaks about it. When it’s going worse, as it did against Liverpool, then people start to speak.”
Why does he say this as if it’s a good thing? Recklessness isn’t something to base a career around, ffs.

Thick c.unt.
That line also really demonstrates how shit he is. Good midfielders don't find themselves "a lot in 50-50 positions" because they anticipate the play and understand positioning, they don't just react to the play with desperate lunges like this clown does nine times out of ten. :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

I think we will miss him tonight though :wink: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:17 pm
:lol:

Stop it you crazy bastard. :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:17 pm
Ere Lefty iz yoooz on drugs or sumfing blud? :D

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

I've got to admit in his recent interview he comes across a good guy and I agreed with a lot of what he said, especially, about the bookings and the way the media attack The Arsenal. I can see why he is an influential voice in the changing. He's like the ideal employee, says the right things, never late, is always well presented but no very good at his job, yet everyone loves him, especially by the management and gets promoted.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:58 pm
I've got to admit in his recent interview he comes across a good guy and I agreed with a lot of what he said, especially, about the bookings and the way the media attack The Arsenal. I can see why he is an influential voice in the changing. He's like the ideal employee, says the right things, never late, is always well presented but no very good at his job, yet everyone loves him, especially by the management and gets promoted.
You see I don't read him that way at all. I see him as the ungrateful privileged moron that slowly walked off the pitch in a huff when he was subbed as we chased the game v Palace late on. And when our fans rightly booed and jeered his attitude he responded by telling those fans that pay his massive wages to "fuck off". And then he played the race card. :oops: :censored:

I agree with your summation though that he is liked within the club for whatever reason.

I'd go one further on your "not very good" at his job comment and say he is the worst player in our history to hold down a regular first team starting spot. Beyond being a poor player he is an idiot that is a liability on the pitch. Honestly the only Arsenal player I've wished serious injury on whilst they played for Arsenal. :x

LeftfootlegendGooner

I hope he's back soon :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:24 pm
I hope he's back soon :barscarf:
:box: :lol: :wink:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

The Clive Stats 21/22 season

We have lost 7 PL games this season.
Clive has only started 10 PL games out of 21 played. However in those 10 games we have lost 5 of them. Coincidence ? :rubchin:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:41 pm

Clive has only started 10 PL games out of 21 played. However in those 10 games we have lost 5 of them. Coincidence ? :rubchin:
Who were those five losses against though, I know Brentford and Chelsea he was captain, man City twice, last one where he was sent off, Everton then must be the other, just checked, yes it was.

Brentford as everyone has said on here we should have gotten cancelled as we were decimated with covid and no strikers I believe.

Chelsea, man City, were losses regardless imo although we did run them close in the last one.

That leaves the Everton game.

Anyhow I'm sure DB will now agree with stats lol.

Our win ratio this season is 52%, obviously 50% with xhaka in it, although our home win ratiois is 64%, away its 40%.

Xhaka has lost five games, three of those were away, one at home to Chelsea and city. So 60% of his losing games were away where our win ratio is 40%.

I mean if your looking for stats to bolster an argument then try this one.

Arteta's win rate is 54%, compared to Wenger's 51%, while he also holds a lower loss ratio (18% vs. 26%) after a century of appearances in the Gunners' .

All I'm saying is we miss him when he's not playing at the present time, of course we need a better midfielder, In fact centrally in midfield we need to start all over again.

:wink: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:41 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:

Who were those five losses against though, I know Brentford and Chelsea he was captain, man City twice, last one where he was sent off, Everton then must be the other, just checked, yes it was.

Brentford as everyone has said on here we should have gotten cancelled as we were decimated with covid and no strikers I believe.

Chelsea, man City, were losses regardless imo although we did run them close in the last one.

Our win ratio this season is 52%, obviously 50% with xhaka in it, although our home win ratiois is 64%, away its 40%.

Xhaka has lost five games, three of those were away, one at home to Chelsea and city. So 60% of his losing games were away where our win ratio is 40%.

Arteta's win rate is 54%, compared to Wenger's 51%, while he also holds a lower loss ratio (18% vs. 26%) after a century of appearances in the Gunners' .

All I'm saying is we miss him when he's not playing at the present time, of course we need a better midfielder, In fact centrally in midfield we need to start all over again.

Ffs Lefty you are proving how stats can be used dishonestly to back any argument! :box: :lol:

We definitely do not miss this cretin. We are a far better side with less mistakes when he has been absent. His stupidity costs us games. What's his PL record at now? Is it 8 or 9 goals conceded directly from his stupid mistakes?

And then there's his (always) stupid red cards.

Off the top of my head:

His stupidity that gets him sent off cost us the semi final against the mousers*. With eleven men we win that first leg.

His throat grabbing stupidity against Burnley.

His obvious and cowardly "I'm outa here lads" red against citeh when we were already two nil down and that cowardly cretin didn't fancy it.

That's just a couple. I believe this cùnt has 11 reds in a decade long career, five with us? :oops:

Fucking liability. :censored:

LeftfootlegendGooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:07 am
Gunner Rob wrote:

Ffs Lefty you are proving how stats can be used dishonestly to back any argument! :box: :lol:

We definitely do not miss this cretin. We are a far better side with less mistakes when he has been absent. His stupidity costs us games. What's his PL record at now? Is it 8 or 9 goals conceded directly from his stupid mistakes?

Off the top of my head:

His stupidity that gets him sent off cost us the semi final against the mousers*. With eleven men we win that first leg.

His obvious and cowardly "I'm outa here lads" red against citeh when we were already two nil down and that cowardly cretin didn't fancy it.

That's just a couple. I believe this cùnt has 11 reds in a decade long career, five with us? :oops:

Knew you'd like that post :lol: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:18 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

Off the top of my head:

You know me too well, mate. I bite every time! :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:46 pm
Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:18 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

Off the top of my head:

You know me too well, mate. I bite every time! :lol:
:lol: :fishing: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Keown talking about shit head

"When Wenger first signed him he said something that was quite remarkable. He paid £35million for him and said he couldn’t believe the player can’t tackle. I can’t imagine my career without being able to tackle.

all true....he has no idea of the basics of tackling.....none