Watford wanksocks A Sun 6th Mar KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
shu

Re: Watford wanksocks A Sun 6th Mar KO 2pm

Post by shu »

Great another 3 pts , harder battles to come I still think top 4 will be very tough .
Ok now going on Twitter to look at the shirt they spout how good Xhaka is , some bint called Lou Lou Gooner fkin loves him , btw I am a hater apparently :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I hope you give her a food fisting mate! :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Tough challenges ahead no doubt but that’s now 25 points out of a possible 30 from our last 10 league games, not too shabby at all.

The games are going to start coming thick and fast now and fuck knows how we’ll respond to a wobble but treat each one like a cup final and you never know.

I still think the lack of a goal scoring striker could sink us and as classy as both Laca’s assists were today the stark reality is we’re now in March and he has just 3 league goals to his name. When it comes to squeaky bum time in the tight games down the home stretch that’s what could bite us in the bollocks.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:46 pm
g88ner wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:44 pm
Given how referees and VAR seem to find new, creative ways to punish Arsenal, I was half expecting VAR to draw a line next to the managers box to show that Arteta handled the ball in an area he wasn’t allowed to be in and disallow it :rubchin:

I bet Mike Riley is fuming his team missed that opportunity :roll: :lol:
:lol:

Haha I said the exact same thing to my son here! Then we sat there shitting a brick in case the fuckers did.... :lol:
:lol:

It’s a funny one really. If that was Conte throwing it to Son against us I’d be fuming because the manager simply isn’t allowed to be where Arteta was and I’m a stickler for the rules :lol: I’m not saying it should have been disallowed but I can imagine Riley will close that loophole now that it’s benefited the evil Arsenal :oops: :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Made it much harder for ourselves than it actually was. I found it alarming the amount of times we got the final ball through wrong. It was too easy at times getting through but lacked the final pass. I think that's what was bothering Lacazette as he came off, it seemed he was gesturing they've lost concentration. Hopefully, the team will be more clinical as they mature. The 3 teams above us would've buried 6 or 7 past Foster.
A vital three points. Loved Tierney offering the Watford player to have a go in the final minutes. Occasionally, supporters need to see that toughness.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:08 pm
Tough challenges ahead no doubt but that’s now 25 points out of a possible 30 from our last 10 league games, not too shabby at all.

The games are going to start coming thick and fast now and fuck knows how we’ll respond to a wobble but treat each one like a cup final and you never know.

I still think the lack of a goal scoring striker could sink us and as classy as both Laca’s assists were today the stark reality is we’re now in March and he has just 3 league goals to his name. When it comes to squeaky bum time in the tight games down the home stretch that’s what could bite us in the bollocks.
Another 5, 6 or 7 before the international break would be ideal. Should be possible with Leicester (h), Victims*(h) and Villa (a). 9 points would be a dream. Scum have United and West Ham prior to international break, so likely one or two of the challengers will fall away. April/May will be tough with Scum (a), Chelsea (a), West Ham (a) and United at home, but possible one or two of them could be more concerned with Europe. 70 points should be top 4.

Goals will have to come from Odegaard, Saka, Smith Rowe and Martinelli. Though I suppose Pepe can also have his moments. Lacazette and Nketiah must be the least effective goal scorers in Premier League.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

It's all about results

We won that's it

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

flash gunner wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:34 pm
It's all about results

We won that's it
Absolutely! 8 wins, 1 draw, 1 defeat in our last 10. Memories of the performances fade but the points remain!

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

g88ner wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:56 pm
flash gunner wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:34 pm
It's all about results

We won that's it
Absolutely! 8 wins, 1 draw, 1 defeat in our last 10. Memories of the performances fade but the points remain!
Well said mate

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Here is the Benchcam from the win at the WankSocks! :barscarf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJS7zyd5yvQ