Southampton LLLLDL versus Carpet heid and his beige bottle jobs Sat 16th April KO 3PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Southampton LLLLDL versus Carpet heid and his beige bottle jobs Sat 16th April KO 3PM

Post by SteveO 35 »

g88ner wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:27 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:52 pm
Another shameful display and fuckface is clueless as to what to do next......
I’m not surprised he’s clueless on what to do next…. We all are! :lol:

which goal shy striker should we select? Laca or Eddie? Or give Martinelli a go? :lol:

what combination of Xhaka, Lokonga and Elneny should we play in midfield? :lol:

I have my own preference but I doubt it would make much difference because pretty much all of their form is in the toilet.

It’s Hobson’s choice so expecting Arteta to have the answer is unrealistic. It’s more a case of patching them up and hope it goes better next time :|
All of which is true and what I pointed out at the start of this thread!!

Just one minor point mate - he's been here fucking two and a half years and is solely to blame for being fucking daft enough to have left us with Hobson's choice !

No more bollocks about it being Wenger's team or Emery's team. Every player in that starting XI today were either his signings or a youngster.....barring one of course, fucktard Xhaka who he personally talked down from leaving

Blim

Re: Southampton LLLLDL versus Carpet heid and his beige bottle jobs Sat 16th April KO 3PM

Post by Blim »

Sad day all around, the pretender has been found out for the charlatan he really is. :x

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

What a fucking mess and even if he was sacked, I'm at a loss to think of a replacement.
I'd love it to be Vieira, but there's no way the Kroenkes will appoint someone who was part of a takeover bid.
I fully expect Vieira to be Citeh manager within next two seasons, next season if Guardiola blows the lot, which I'm convinced he will.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Have we scored yet ?. What a load of bollocks. I can't see us winning more than one game for the rest of the season. The ladies I mean !!. :barscarf: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:03 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:00 pm
He has to go tonight if we lose this
We haven’t won an away game outside London that we were losing at half time since 2009 :shock:

That cant be right can it ??? :shock: :shock:

augie

Post by augie »

BFG4 wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:50 pm
Congratulations to the pricks who defend this dimwit of a manager every week, they are getting what they deserve.

And those c.unts will defend him still be pointing to the fact that injuries are killing us, despite the fact that it was him that has left us with a 17 man squad to work with in the first place :roll: People who want to defend him will always find an excuse to do so

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:23 am
BFG4 wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:50 pm
Congratulations to the pricks who defend this dimwit of a manager every week, they are getting what they deserve.

And those c.unts will defend him still be pointing to the fact that injuries are killing us, despite the fact that it was him that has left us with a 17 man squad to work with in the first place :roll: People who want to defend him will always find an excuse to do so
And in fairness to Wenger, our injuries over the past year or two pale into insignificance compared to some of those over the past decade. That's the first game that Lacazette hasn't been available for as long as I can remember, and yet any of us with more than two brain cells to rub together pointed out the obvious when Auba left and Balogun was loaned out. Whilst Tommy and Partey are a miss, would the scale be felt quite as much if Chambers and one of Torreira/Guendouzi were still here?

Honestly, I despise the c.unt a little bit more with every passing day

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:21 am
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:03 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:00 pm
He has to go tonight if we lose this
We haven’t won an away game outside London that we were losing at half time since 2009 :shock:

That cant be right can it ??? :shock: :shock:

Afraid so Augster. December 2009 a 2-1 win away at Anfield of all places.

Abysmal stat.

augie

Post by augie »

As an older football fan I really enjoy the old school banter and brighton's twitter comment last night saying "north london is ours" was funny imo - yes it was at our expense too, but it was the type of banter that used to be common place before football went all senstive and pc and you couldnt say things like that in case it upset sensitive souls :roll: :oops: :oops:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I remember laughing at one sign as we lost the cup final to the Brooking deflection . It said :- "" Devonshire is the cream , Rice is the pudding "" .
True banter on a totally depressing day.

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:55 pm
Nothing, absolutely nothing. No quality, no ideas. Nothing. All that will happen is we'll stumble on until Novemeber and make the usual Managerial sacking when we're 30 points off the top there and 15 off 4th place. This is fucking horrendous. Fuck off in June, Arteta. Might as well get Sean fucking Dyche in. This is worse than Emery right now.
Good post.

I think his major error was overplaying both Partey and Teirney. Some rotation was required.

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

augie wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:42 am
As an older football fan I really enjoy the old school banter and brighton's twitter comment last night saying "north london is ours" was funny imo - yes it was at our expense too, but it was the type of banter that used to be common place before football went all senstive and pc and you couldnt say things like that in case it upset sensitive souls :roll: :oops: :oops:

Hear Hear Augie! That did make me laugh.

Back in the day, my father and I use to rotate between AFC and Leyton Orient home games and the banter at the O's was always brilliant!!!

Sadly severely lacking on any front nowadays.....

:roll: :roll: