Chav cockholes A Weds 20th Apr KO 745PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Chav cockholes A Weds 20th Apr KO 745PM

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
    Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:43 pm
    Can anyone tell me how that chav c.unt wasn’t sent off? Last man, no attempt to play the ball and hauls Saka down. That’s a fucking stone wall red, fat boy Moss was horrendous last night as per.

I keep going back to the side show red against Wolves where their player’s studs brushed his knee and he was sent off for making no attempt to play the ball.

Added to the two shocking tackles Moss let go it was another piss poor display by the officials against us.
    He has always been a very poor ref and now that he is blowing having blown the whistle to start the game, he is even worse.

Agree on the Red Card fort Azpulacunto - He also made an horrendous challenge / ankle snapping foul on Cedric and should have gone for that.

The sooner that no mark chavcunt club starts spiralling down the table and gets relegated the better. I still think they should be stripped of all the trophies / titles they won under the ownership of that PedoOligarchCunt abramovich - Ill-gotten blood money funded everything they have won.