Bye bye Chelski bye bye

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Bye bye Chelski bye bye

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 3:35 am
Almunia is a clown wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 11:53 pm
How the feck are these Nazi supporting Putinist rapist murdering bastard Chavs worth £4.5 billion? :censored:

They supposedly need a new ground built at a cost of a billion quid & counting upwards, meanwhile Arsenal, Spammers & Smampys (although in debts of over £1 billion ) have built bigger grounds already yet are only worth half or even less of what the corrupt Chav Nazi's are being sold for? WTF? :cussing:

Now we have the Putinist financing oligarch gangster with blood on his hands from robbing & stealing from Russian people & recently financing Putins murdering invading raping child stealing orc scum in Ukraine demanding his dodgy cash loan back! :twisted:

Is some twat really going to pay more than a billion for this dodgy shite excuse of a "football club" supported by Nazi scum fans? :roll:
Couldn't agree more mate, (well said) and sadly some cun.t or cun.ts are willing to pay the asking price, that is how evil the world has become... Money is Power and Money is God.
Particularly when one of those cùnts claims to be an Arsenal superfan. :censored:

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 7:49 am
The thought of Chelski playing a local derby against my local team Barnet would be hilarious.
If Chelsea were dissolved, they couldn’t play anywhere because they would not exist. All of their players could negotiate contracts with any other club. Even if they set up a phoenix club to play at Stamford Bridge (not owned by Abramovitch), they would have to start at the bottom of the football pyramid. Level 10. They will be playing Punjab United long before they play Barnet.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arrgee wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 8:51 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
The thought of Chelski playing a local derby against my local team Barnet would be hilarious.
If Chelsea were dissolved, they couldn’t play anywhere because they would not exist. All of their players could negotiate contracts with any other club. Even if they set up a phoenix club to play at Stamford Bridge (not owned by Abramovitch), they would have to start at the bottom of the football pyramid. Level 10. They will be playing Punjab United long before they play Barnet.
Stop teasing.

I'm getting a fucking boner here ffs! :banghead:

:lol: :wink:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 8:54 am
arrgee wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Stop teasing.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 7:45 am
gooner265 wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:19 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:59 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:18 pm
Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 3:49 pm
Well, well. Seems like the Russian wouldn't walk away from a £1.6bn "loan" just like that, what the Renters thought he'd do :lol: :lol:

Chelsea sale hits snag over fears Roman Abramovich wants £1.6bn loan repaid

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... t-26862005

Stick them in the Vanarama League once he's bled them dry!
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Please let that happen! :lol: 8)
:shock: Oh fucking puleeeeaaaaaassssseeeee :lol: Fuck me id have wankers chafe if this happened 8)
Rodders could do whatever he wanted to me if thst happens . :lol:
You spelt fist wrong mate :wink: :lol:
As long as bubble bath is used :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 8:38 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 3:35 am
Almunia is a clown wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 11:53 pm
How the feck are these Nazi supporting Putinist rapist murdering bastard Chavs worth £4.5 billion? :censored:

They supposedly need a new ground built at a cost of a billion quid & counting upwards, meanwhile Arsenal, Spammers & Smampys (although in debts of over £1 billion ) have built bigger grounds already yet are only worth half or even less of what the corrupt Chav Nazi's are being sold for? WTF? :cussing:

Now we have the Putinist financing oligarch gangster with blood on his hands from robbing & stealing from Russian people & recently financing Putins murdering invading raping child stealing orc scum in Ukraine demanding his dodgy cash loan back! :twisted:

Is some twat really going to pay more than a billion for this dodgy shite excuse of a "football club" supported by Nazi scum fans? :roll:
Couldn't agree more mate, (well said) and sadly some cun.t or cun.ts are willing to pay the asking price, that is how evil the world has become... Money is Power and Money is God.
Particularly when one of those cùnts claims to be an Arsenal superfan. :censored:
Oh! THAT Cun.t who steals a living by driving cars fast!!! There are 15yr olds around here who could leave him standing in a race and can strip and re-assemble their own engine in an afternoon! :D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Hopefully they'll be back to being the yo yo club of the 70s and 80s, playing in a crumbling cesspit and salivating over the Simod Cup.

Just desserts for that absolute shower of racist c.unts

Their 'besties' Rangers suffered a three division relegation, so hopefully these fucktards will face a similarly horrible fate. I wonder how many of the JCLs will be watching them at Morecambe.

Just like the old days......there's nobody here :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I reckon I’m going to be cheering them on in the cup final :shock: because I cant stand the thought of the victims doing the quadruple.
However after that they can fuck right off!

I think it will go to the wire, but at the end of the day I can’t see this soft Tory government letting them go bust.
A deal will be done at some point.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

gooner265 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 9:44 am
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 7:45 am
gooner265 wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:19 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:59 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:18 pm

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Please let that happen! :lol: 8)
:shock: Oh fucking puleeeeaaaaaassssseeeee :lol: Fuck me id have wankers chafe if this happened 8)
Rodders could do whatever he wanted to me if thst happens . :lol:
You spelt fist wrong mate :wink: :lol:
As long as bubble bath is used :lol:
:shock: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gives a whole new meaning to "Soap On A Rope" :wink:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61320812

Bid for the chavscum Rejected!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 1:41 pm
I reckon I’m going to be cheering them on in the cup final :shock: because I cant stand the thought of the victims doing the quadruple.
However after that they can fuck right off!

I think it will go to the wire, but at the end of the day I can’t see this soft Tory government letting them go bust.
A deal will be done at some point.
Thanks Rob. My boner is gone now. :banghead:

:wink:

augie

Post by augie »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 4:14 pm
Gives a whole new meaning to "Soap On A Rope" :wink:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61320812

Bid for the chavscum Rejected!

They came in with a bid two weeks after the deadline for entering bids expired - wtf did they expect to happen ?? :roll: To then go crying to the media for a lack of response to their bid is laughable - a shambolicly late bid doesnt suggest a well run organisation right from the start.

Thing I cant understand about this process though, is that it seems that abramovich's people are the ones overseeing the sale of that pikey club - I assumed it would be the uk government that would be in charge of the sale :?

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 8:54 am
arrgee wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Stop teasing.

:D

One downside is if FC of Chelsea do win the FA Vase and FA Trophy on the way back to their rightful spot in tier 2, they will be singing that won it all song.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

arrgee wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
They'd call it Combat 18 FC.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

arrgee wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 2:44 pm

One downside is if FC of Chelsea do win the FA Vase and FA Trophy on the way back to their rightful spot in tier 2, they will be singing that won it all song.
Wonder if they sing about being voted into the football league for 1905 without EVER having played a football game in cup or league? They didn't even have any players!

There's gotta be a massive Bung involved in that process, how the fuck did they get all the northern monkeys to vote for electing them then? :box:

Corrupt club, that actually play in Fulham & call themselves Chelsea, lying Nazi *word censored*! :cussing: