Help! Re: Arsenal vs Everton Sunday 22nd May 2022

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
OneBardGooner

Help! Re: Arsenal vs Everton Sunday 22nd May 2022

Post by OneBardGooner »

Apologies to Mod/s in advance, unsure where else I might get help on this:

I gave up my Red Membership 3 years ago, But I have 2 long standing friends (Both Gooners) visiting the UK and they will be here over the above week-end.

I tried contacting the club/ticket office to see if there was anyway to get 2 tickets without membership, but to no avail.

Can anyone advise how I might get 2 tickets for this game - I know as it will be our last game of the season tickets tend to be like gold dust.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

OBG.

DB10GOONER

Re: Help! Re: Arsenal vs Everton Sunday 22nd May 2022

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:38 am
Apologies to Mod/s in advance, unsure where else I might get help on this:

I gave up my Red Membership 3 years ago, But I have 2 long standing friends (Both Gooners) visiting the UK and they will be here over the above week-end.

I tried contacting the club/ticket office to see if there was anyway to get 2 tickets without membership, but to no avail.

Can anyone advise how I might get 2 tickets for this game - I know as it will be our last game of the season tickets tend to be like gold dust.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

OBG.
No problem, OneBard. Hopefully you'll get sorted.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Cheers mate! :barscarf:

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

Hi All,

I would really like to ask for all loyal Gooners help here!

My brother and I are trying to take my father (now 87) along for the final game on the 22nd May.

He and his life long friend use to be Platinum Members until 2018, and my brother and I took these over for a year but just couldn't commit to all games to work and family commitments, so we threw in the throw in 2020.

As a very similar dilemma to One Bard , we have tried contacting the club/ticket office to see if there was anyway to get 3 tickets without membership, but arise without too much success. Unfortunately the VIP / hospitality just isn't a viable option for the price offered.

Can anyone suggest or me advise how I might get 3 tickets for this game - I know as it will be our last game of the season tickets tend to be like gold dust.

Thanks a million!!
Bergkamp 10

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Goodluck mate, I cannot now go to the game, just as well as my friends from Canada have had to change their flight dates etc..

Hope you succeed, should I hear anything I will PM you. :cheers: