Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

Almunia is a clown

Re: Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

Post by Almunia is a clown »

The Arsenal vs Victims*

Nazi Chavs vs Middlesex Swamp Dwellers!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:02 pm
Scum, Victims* & Nazis all into the League Cup semi finals with the Arsenal. I hate all these bastards but the Nazis are worst !

Fuck 'em all....... as the old ditty goes! :box:
Three of the four teams and their scumbag fans that I hate the most in football. Wet sham murdering filth being the fourth. :censored:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I see Sky were claiming that Cu-nte has transformed Sperz :roll:
Holy fuck! how many times have they been "transformed" over the years :lol:
It's only 5 months since we were told Nuno had "transformed" them!
The only transformation that occurs is that they come out a different shade of shite!
I really hope we finish top 4 at their expense this season and to beat them in the lge cup final would top it off!

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Sid, it was Jamie (should be down Pitsea market if not a footballer) O'Hara, and some no mark presenter. More tedious was Tony Cascarino given airtime in the Times sport saying hes already made them not spursy...fuck me they have played a load of shite at home, gamed the covid system in there favour to call games off when they want and make others play against them in weak state. Its as if the media are being paid to peddle this shit...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:42 pm
Sid, it was Jamie (should be down Pitsea market if not a footballer) O'Hara, and some no mark presenter. More tedious was Tony Cascarino given airtime in the Times sport saying hes already made them not spursy...fuck me they have played a load of shite at home, gamed the covid system in there favour to call games off when they want and make others play against them in weak state. Its as if the media are being paid to peddle this shit...
:rubchin:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

The vile scum Chav Nazi money laundering russian gangsters announce almost £150 million loss for the season, despite increased broadcasting revenue :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Vile corrupt fans & owners, so much for financial fair play, well done Premier League, Sky TV, EUFA & FIFA you're all getting bungs to ignore this blatant corruption! :box: :banghead: :banghead: :censored:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59827141

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

It's laughable when Conte bangs on about the NLD cancellation. I can no longer take him seriously as a top manager. He can't have much faith in them as not only does his 18 month contract have a get out clause at the end of the season, he's threatened to walk out twice after bad defeats. No doubt he's eyeing PSG, or Real Madrid or even Man Utd for a summer move. I'd be very, very surprised if he's there next season, or indeed after we beat them in the NLD, when they decide to fit it into their open diary.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Apparently 63% of the Liverpool squad suffer from asthma and use the same drug that Bradley Wiggins was investigated for.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 8:13 am
Apparently 63% of the Liverpool squad suffer from asthma and use the same drug that Bradley Wiggins was investigated for.
:lol:

Didn't that first come out in 2020? Probably true too. If there's stealing or cheating to be done then you can bet a mouser* will be involved. :censored:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 8:20 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

Didn't that first come out in 2020? Probably true too. If there's stealing or cheating to be done then you can bet a mouser* will be involved. :censored:
It's pipping up again. A clip from a podcast by two mouser* supporters. Seems to be now because they mention 2020.

They say that if the rumours were about man utd they'd have banners up
Last edited by IW8Goalmachine on Fri May 06, 2022 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 8:42 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 8:20 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

It's pipping up again. A clip form podcast by two mouser* supporters. Seems to be now because they mention 2020.

They say that if the rumours were about man utd they'd have banners up
And some kind of self pitying candlelight vigil.... :wink:

Any shit that sticks to Trampy Shipman and that disgusting club of murdering cùnts is good for humanity. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:47 pm
https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... aniel-levy

I actually feel sick
Jesus actual Christ. What a shitshow this corrupt cùnt will inflict. If he's looking at the scum, the victims* and the manc filth.... then I hope he buys the manc filth and they go back to the top and ruin football and the whole thing fucking dies as a sport. That would be more bareable than either of the other two being pimped to PSG levels and winning everything. :roll: :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Cun.T meets Cun.T ... what a load of C.U.N.T.S!!!! :cussing: :box: :banghead: :box: :cussing:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:38 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:47 pm
https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... aniel-levy

I actually feel sick
Jesus actual Christ. What a shitshow this corrupt cùnt will inflict. If he's looking at the scum, the victims* and the manc filth.... then I hope he buys the manc filth and they go back to the top and ruin football and the whole thing fucking dies as a sport. That would be more bareable than either of the other two being pimped to PSG levels and winning everything. :roll: :censored:
If this is true, then the sooner the proper european clubs tell fifa and uefa to fuck off and start their own league, the better!
Football is dying!!
VAR, Arabs, Yanks, Russians, no wonder I've not watched a game since the Derry City v Shels cup final!