Leeds labia lips H Sun 8th May KO 2PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner265

Re: Leeds labia lips H Sun 8th May KO 2PM

Post by gooner265 »

No coincidence Gabi played better with Tomi behind him , Id keep him at left back on Thursday.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

gooner265 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 3:16 pm
No coincidence Gabi played better with Tomi behind him , Id keep him at left back on Thursday.
Tomiyasu is such a classy player. Superb signing.

I don’t watch Scum much but doesn’t Son play wide left? The thought of Cedric vs Son terrifies me…. Then again Tavares left fills me with dread too :rubchin: … Maybe Ben White will play right back, Gabriel/Holding in the centre and Tomi left?

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

3pts is 3pts and all thst shite but fuck me didnt we make a meal of this ffs :oops: 2up early doors then they were down to 10 ffs we shouldve been looking to rack up a few and bump up the goal diff.Anyhoo a wins a win and it shoves these arsepieces closer to the trap door.Fuckum.